It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexandros050: STAR WAR Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords
Has finally received the patch that was missing from 2015

Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post27994
twifight: ...aaaaaaand it's gone.

patch reverted
It seems that they published the patch again (1.0b Ver.) . Maybe they rolled it back that time to fix something? who knows...Hopefully they don't remove it again.
Post edited June 18, 2022 by alexandros050
twifight: ...aaaaaaand it's gone.

patch reverted
alexandros050: It seems that they published the patch again (1.0b Ver.) . Maybe they rolled it back that time to fix something? who knows...Hopefully they don't remove it again.
Did a diff between this new and the older 55619 version, the only significant difference seems to be the install script and the swkotor2.ini (removed most sound and keybinding settings) file. AFAIK, the previous build was having some sound issues, so hopefully this fixes it.
omega64: I'll try to update the list again sometime this month. It's hard to care to update when it doesn't feel like GOG itself cares. - April 6th
I completely understand where you're coming from, but 2.5 months on is this list still going to be updated? If not, then is it worth adding one or two community volunteers here as co-authors for the spreadsheet to keep it alive and updated (same way others have done in various other lists here in the past)? Thanks.
KetobaK: I contacted HyperTrain Digital publisher of Police Stories:
My message: "Hi HypeTrain Digital, I just want to ask about the latest Police Story update, I purchase on copy of the game on GOG and is outdated, it never recived the latest patch 1.4.3, other users and I still waiting for this update but we don't know how to contact the devs, can you help us?

Reply: "Hey, we're going to update it soon, sorry for it!"
Strange if they said this in January. Still seems to be missing as far as I can tell.
mgiuca: Inscryption: People already noted in December that GOG users do not have Kaycee's Mod (free DLC expansion). It's currently in Beta on Steam, so maybe we'll get it when it's fully released, but it's been out for 2 months and could end up being one of these "forever beta" things. Even if we do eventually get it, it's frustrating to miss out on all the community discussion around this effectively released game mode. Also, GOG version lacks cloud saves.

Myst 2021 edition: Lacks all of the achievements.
Think it should be in the GOG version at this point but unsure as I can't verify myself.
tap3ah: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut has multiple offences:

1) On GOG it's sold as one 4-title pack while on Steam is available as 9 separate titles (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut+The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Anthology)
2) 2 DLCs are not available on GOG: Van Helsing: Veteran Multiplayer Skin and Van Helsing II: Magic Pack
3) Soundtrack on GOG is missing 2 songs (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - OST)

On the other hand, it's worth noting that the game is way cheaper on GOG. Final Cut alone is 45 EUR on Steam while all 4 games are 40 EUR on GOG.
The DLC is available as part of the final cut package so technically not missing? I'll have to add the missing songs on the OST to the list either way.
*dlc added either way
Post edited June 19, 2022 by omega64
Capt_James: According to SteamDB and GOG DB, Steam version of Blair Witch received an update in July 2020, after the last update in December 2019 which is still the latest update available on GOG. I couldn't find any information on the update but according to developers' comments in the Steam forums earlier that month, they were working on fixing bugs (so it's probably nothing Steam-specific).

https://steamdb.info/app/1092660/patchnotes/
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1823654232#builds

Also according to those two sites, APE OUT has been missing updates on GOG since 2019, with one 2019 and multiple 2022 updates being exclusive to Steam. It's also missing a macOS build.

https://steamdb.info/app/447150/patchnotes/
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1517967052#builds

Firewatch received updates in December 2021 which were only released on Steam.

https://steamdb.info/app/383870/patchnotes/
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1459256379#builds
Can't confirm the Firewatch or Blair Witch updates being actual released updates or what they'd contain. SteamDB activity is hard to confirm if it meant anything really.

Ape Out will be added though.
MarkoH01: Apparently Agony (original version not the unrated) is outdated. After finishing the unrated version I decided to take a look at the original just to see the changes ... but it was barely unplayable because it was too dark. I looked up some videos on youtube and notriced that it was much brighter in those so I looked at the patch notes here:

https://agony.fandom.com/wiki/Version_History/Agony

As you can see: lightning has improved a few times and the difficulty settings have been changed. Also it is possible to adjust gamma using F7/F8 ... none of this exists in the GOG version. Since Agony has been released after the latest Steam patch it seems as if the devs released the unpatched version already at release - maybe it was a mistake. Already contacted them on discord and I will also create a supprt ticket (just for the funb of it since I don't expect anything from GOG support anymore tbh).

omega64: I'll try to update the list again sometime this month. It's hard to care to update when it doesn't feel like GOG itself cares.
MarkoH01: I know how you feel and I had similar feelings yesterday regarding my German language patch thread ... but we should remember that we do this first and foremost for the community and not for GOG.
Did you receive a response from the devs?
Post edited June 19, 2022 by omega64
high rated
Edit:
Police Stories
Wytchwood
Munch's Odyssey
Dying Light
Turok 2

Added:
Succubus
Van Helsing Final Cut
Necrovision lost company
Shenmue 3
Dead Age 2
Midnight Protocol
Abe's Oddysee
Abe's Exoddus
Kathy Rain
Kathy Rain DC
Ape Out
Black Skylands

Need a bit of a break.
Next post for me to continue on is #3183
tap3ah: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut has multiple offences:

1) On GOG it's sold as one 4-title pack while on Steam is available as 9 separate titles (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut+The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Anthology)
2) 2 DLCs are not available on GOG: Van Helsing: Veteran Multiplayer Skin and Van Helsing II: Magic Pack
3) Soundtrack on GOG is missing 2 songs (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - OST)

On the other hand, it's worth noting that the game is way cheaper on GOG. Final Cut alone is 45 EUR on Steam while all 4 games are 40 EUR on GOG.
omega64: The DLC is available as part of the final cut package so technically not missing? I'll have to add the missing songs on the OST to the list either way.
*dlc added either way
2 DLCs I mentioned are not part of Final Cut package. They are completely missing on GOG.
omega64: Did you receive a response from the devs?
No, they never replied. I also contaccted GOG and they told the publisher ... still nothing. I mean Agony is definitely worse than Agony unrated so it is not THAT much of a problem for me but still ...
Anomaly 2 is missing free soundtrack DLC.
soosgjr: The pawn system is kind of an async multiplayer component in the game, you upload your pawn, people add them to their party and when they're dismissed, you receive some RC (a kind of currency) depending on how much they accomplished while they were in said party and an optional gift. The issues is that people don't seem to receive these rewards. RC is mostly used for renting pawns (the pawns of your friends are free) and some end-game purchases.
Not defending it or anything, I've never even played the game, but every time this comes up it seems like it's less a glitch and more just GOG's version being considered an offline one. There are many games like that here, where online (and Steamworks) features are removed. Unless I'm mistaken.

Still deserves to be on the list regardless.
high rated
StingingVelvet: Not defending it or anything, I've never even played the game, but every time this comes up it seems like it's less a glitch and more just GOG's version being considered an offline one. There are many games like that here, where online (and Steamworks) features are removed. Unless I'm mistaken.
From the store page:

Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learned from each player. Players can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.

Full GOG GALAXY platform support – Includes Achievements, Cloud Save, Pawn Hiring between players, Trading, and Leaderboards.
Pawns are key to the Dragon's Dogma experience. You make one and the ones you hire are half of your party. They also learn from their adventures, when someone hires them. Without it, it's like playing Skyrim.
high rated
First of all, thanks for maintaining the list. It is very useful.

One small correction: the spreadsheet lists Spiritfarer (line 440) as missing OST and Digital Artbook, which may have been true in the past, but no longer is.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/spiritfarer_digital_artbook
https://www.gog.com/en/game/spiritfarer_ost