It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien Shooter 2 is missing an update that adds Russian language:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/33120/view/2912096327579186034
TheEndedSkull: According to GOG Database (https://www.gogdb.org/product/1341815553#builds) the hotfix is indeed missing here. Might be a case where the developer just needs a little reminder; they may have held off on updating the game here in case another hotfix or something would soon be needed and then forgot.
Ravinius: I wrote to them on steam forum as they don't seem to have discord. We'll see if they respond.
They have a Wartile channel in the Deck13 Discord:
https://discord.gg/deck13

It doesn't seem very active, but maybe you might be able to get some answers.
Lucian_Galca: Zombie Shooter 2 appears to be missing an update that adds Russian language and full HD support:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/33180/view/1699477947718181104

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207660503#builds
I contact the developer through facebook and he said he drop the title here on GOG.
Lucian_Galca: Zombie Shooter 2 appears to be missing an update that adds Russian language and full HD support:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/33180/view/1699477947718181104

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207660503#builds
KetobaK: I contact the developer through facebook and he said he drop the title here on GOG.
Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean he's going to update it? Or do you mean he's no longer supporting the gog version?
KetobaK: I contact the developer through facebook and he said he drop the title here on GOG.
Lucian_Galca: Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean he's going to update it? Or do you mean he's no longer supporting the gog version?
The second one, he abandoned all their games here on GOG.
Lucian_Galca: Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean he's going to update it? Or do you mean he's no longer supporting the gog version?
KetobaK: The second one, he abandoned all their games here on GOG.
Well that sucks. Thanks for the info anyways.
KetobaK: The second one, he abandoned all their games here on GOG.
Lucian_Galca: Well that sucks. Thanks for the info anyways.
Looks like another developer for the blacklist.

More issues from the current sales:
Epistory - Typing Chronicles is missing updates since November 2018. According to SteamDB, the Steam version has received 5 updates since then, one of which comes with a patchlog.
Nanotale - Typing Chronicles is missing the soundtrack DLC.
Lucian_Galca: Well that sucks. Thanks for the info anyways.
Exsurgent: Looks like another developer for the blacklist.

More issues from the current sales:
Epistory - Typing Chronicles is missing updates since November 2018. According to SteamDB, the Steam version has received 5 updates since then, one of which comes with a patchlog.
Nanotale - Typing Chronicles is missing the soundtrack DLC.
God dammit. I just bought Epistory a few months ago.
Wow I knew that GOG lagged behind Steam in terms of updates but I didn't know it was this bad. This is nuts. Even if it was only 1 game on this list, it would be too long. This is the problem with Steam's essential monopoly on the digital PC game market.

And this is just the ones we know about or users have reported. Unfortunately I'm probably going to limit my future purchases on GOG as I'm a very patient gamer and publishers tendency to treat GOG users as less important than Steam is at cross roads with my desire to play complete games years after they release.

It's difficult to trust that new games released DRM-free will get the updates to match Steam unlike older games such as the Arkham series, Tomb Raider or Mad Max. Those I will probably continue to purchase here
Tried to contact them through discord. Unfortunately the person who managed their channel no longer works for Deck13 and thus can't help. He or she advised me to contact them through facebook but since I don't have an account there (yeah I know I'm strange that way) I can't help any further. If anyone is willing to try that I would appreciate it.
Lucian_Galca: God dammit. I just bought Epistory a few months ago.
I asked about it on the Discord, so we might get a response tomorrow during working hours in Belgium. From what I've seen of the Discord, there are a couple GOG users on there and I've seen some people bring up GOG issues which were then promptly fixed - so hopefully they just forgot about Epistory on GOG ever since they started working on Nanotale (which should be up-to-date as far as I can tell)

opticq: And this is just the ones we know about or users have reported. Unfortunately I'm probably going to limit my future purchases on GOG
I can totally understand you. I've only started using GOG as my "main store" about one-and-a-half years ago and I already have this voice in the back of my head going "just go back to Steam, you never had to deal with this sh*t over there, Steam's gonna be around forever anyways, so who cares about DRM..." But if you're gonna buy from other sources, be aware that other non-Steam stores seem to also have issues keeping their games up-to-date (I posted some examples in this thread a while ago). So yeah, this is a case of "buy on Steam and be sure to always be up-to-date or buy anywhere else and take a risk"

Just in case you're thinking of buying another game on GOG in the future, you can compare game builds with these two websites (in case you don't know them):
https://steamdb.info/
https://www.gogdb.org/
Turnip Boy Commits Store Segregation

Already mentioned in the doc, but there's another issue: the Linux build was re-introduced on Steam and Itchio back in September 1, and so far it wasn't made available on GOG as well.

Since no one asked in the devs' Discord about adding the Linux build here, I asked it just now. Now waiting for a reply (hopefully positive).
Lucian_Galca: God dammit. I just bought Epistory a few months ago.
Exsurgent: I asked about it on the Discord, so we might get a response tomorrow during working hours in Belgium. From what I've seen of the Discord, there are a couple GOG users on there and I've seen some people bring up GOG issues which were then promptly fixed - so hopefully they just forgot about Epistory on GOG ever since they started working on Nanotale (which should be up-to-date as far as I can tell)
Thank you. I'll give it some time before asking gog for a refund, which may not work given I bought the game around June or July. If they refuse a refund, i'm gonna clear my wishlist of any newer games as I won't be buying those on gog anymore after getting shafted with yet another game that hasn't gotten the latest bugfixes.
high rated
I've got an update about Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion (that was quick). Also got an update about the other issue the game has. Posting the entire conversation so no information is lost. tl;dr in the end.

Me:
Hi!
Would it be possible to add the Linux build of Turnip Boy in the GOG version too?
One of the devs:
unfortunately we don't have plans to do this, as the GOG SDK breaks completely when building for Linux. This is a known issue on their end, so there's not much we can do
If you want a drm free linux copy, your best bet is itch
Me:
Is GOG's SDK needed for Linux's build?
Afaik, it shouldn't since Galaxy isn't on Linux and GOG's installers are just an overly convoluted zipped file.
Maybe add the Linux build from the Itchio version as a bonus file in the extras?
Iirc, SNK did it for their old Neo Geo games.
The dev:
It's not needed, but we would rather simply not support it entirely than implement a linux build that doesn't have the features that GOG users expect, such as the achievements
we would probably get more hammered with feedback surrounding that, which would be entirely out of our control
I can potentially look into putting it in the bonus files, but no promises
Me:
Thanks
Also, while we're at that, I think I saw a mention about a daily challenge being Steam-exclusive.
Any idea about that?
I don't have both versions to compare.
The dev:
Also, the daily challenge is steam-exclusive because it's built off of Steam's leaderboard system
which allows you to create infinite leaderboards, as well as the ability to create them from in-game
if it wasn't steam exclusive, we would have had to build it a completely other way
and we sadly don't have the bandwidth to setup, implement, and host a custom server solution right now
(the team is extremely small, and we needed to focus on other things)
Me:
I see. Thanks for the explanation.
tl;dr: challenges use Steam's leaderboard DRM so they'd have to rework the challenge systems to bring it here; and about Linux they'd rather not support Linux here than not adding GOG's SDK to it (but they might consider adding the Linux build from Itchio as part of GOG's goodies).
Dying Light: Platinum Edition is not on the list.

It doesn't have Linux and Mac builds, not sure about other problems mentioned for Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (i don't have these games).