It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exsurgent: Thanks a lot for updating the list and sorry for my share of inappropriate reporting.

Could someone clarify for me whether cloud saves and missing controller support are tracked on this list (once again thinking of Chernobylite here)? I'm assuming cloud support is not, since it only affects Galaxy users, but surely missing controller support is missing content, similar to missing language options, isn't it?
Just to clarify this, Chernobylite has controller support on GOG as well. Screenshot attached.
Attachments:
Exsurgent: Thanks a lot for updating the list and sorry for my share of inappropriate reporting.

Could someone clarify for me whether cloud saves and missing controller support are tracked on this list (once again thinking of Chernobylite here)? I'm assuming cloud support is not, since it only affects Galaxy users, but surely missing controller support is missing content, similar to missing language options, isn't it?
No need to apologise :)

For the time being cloud saves are not tracked on the list but missing controller support should be, I can add that.
But this is really odd...

The tags on game pages on GOG are highly unreliable. There is no reason for a game to have controller support on Steam and not on GOG, unless there are missing updates, and in that case the game is already on the list.
ElTerprise: For the time being cloud saves are not tracked on the list but missing controller support should be, I can add that.
But this is really odd...
Thanks for the info!

Hustlefan: Just to clarify this, Chernobylite has controller support on GOG as well. Screenshot attached.
And thanks for that info as well. Seems like this is a problem with the features list on the store page then.
Where do we report an erroneous game card tag without using external sites like Reddit?
Themken: Where do we report an erroneous game card tag without using external sites like Reddit?
Support - Account and Website. Problem type: other website issues.
Neither Ashwalkers nor Solasta - Crown of the Magister sell their respective soundtrack DLCs on GOG.
Post edited September 02, 2021 by Exsurgent
ElTerprise: Also list should be up to date again!
FYI, this issue is still not on the list yet.
(Patch Notes)

And yes, you can fix it yourself, but I'd like to see GOG do so first.
Post edited September 03, 2021 by Gengar78
List updated!

Exsurgent: Neither Ashwalkers nor Solasta - Crown of the Magister sell their respective soundtrack DLCs on GOG.
Added

Gengar78: FYI, this issue is still not on the list yet.
(Patch Notes)

And yes, you can fix it yourself, but I'd like to see GOG do so first.
It is now on the list!
Post edited September 03, 2021 by ElTerprise
I'm not sure if this qualifies but I purchased GForce Now a few months ago. It was a dumb purchase from the jump only made dumber by the fact that they dont include any GoG games that i've purchased in the available library. So even though Atom RPG is available to play on GForce Now, I can't play it because I purchased it on GoG and not Steam or Epic. Stuff like this sucks and really pushes people away from GoG.
JustJephrey: I'm not sure if this qualifies but I purchased GForce Now a few months ago. It was a dumb purchase from the jump only made dumber by the fact that they dont include any GoG games that i've purchased in the available library. So even though Atom RPG is available to play on GForce Now, I can't play it because I purchased it on GoG and not Steam or Epic. Stuff like this sucks and really pushes people away from GoG.
Blame NVidia, I guess, for them ignoring biggest stash of legit vintage games in the world.
GOG games launched through this PlayNite plugin https://playnite.link/forum/thread-298.html are working absolutely well with GeForce Now.
It's just games, after all :)
Post edited September 04, 2021 by Mirrorio
JustJephrey: So even though Atom RPG is available to play on GForce Now, I can't play it because I purchased it on GoG and not Steam or Epic. Stuff like this sucks and really pushes people away from GoG.
I'm guessing this issue will not go on the list because that would require listing every single game on GOG :D

Seriously though, that is an interesting piece of information, thank you for pointing it out. I've had a look at GeForce Now's list of currently supported games and it looks like the only GOG games on there are from CDPR's own catalogue (minus Witcher 1). So it seems implementing support for GOG games is technically possible, but I'm assuming CDPR is the only dev who explicitly asked to also have GOG versions of their games added (that's assuming NVIDIA have to get permission before adding games to the service).
Post edited September 04, 2021 by Exsurgent
JustJephrey: Stuff like this sucks and really pushes people away from Geforce Now.
I corrected that for you ;-)
Geforce NOW requires you to own the game sure but it's still a bit ridiculous to classify such as "second class", less 3rd party integration and support for cloud streaming is only a good thing unless it will continue to push GOG more for such crap and only serve to water down the DRM experience here even more.

No it's a bad idea to list it here, sets a bad precedent and games that requires a 3rd party for some features already has.
Post edited September 04, 2021 by ChrisG_
Sir, You Are Being Hunted: updated to 1.5 on Steam last Wednesday. https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/242880/view/2977430785357902793

That's only a few days ago so it might just be working its way through GOG's processes. The game was last updated in 2015, when the Galaxy was young.