It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
D4T3N7OD: If the Quake remaster won't come to GOG I will definitely buy it on Steam and never ever again bother buying at GOG.

That's a deal breaker, sorry.

fronzelneekburm: So, free multiplayer and a working soundtrack plus a bunch of other stuff - almost certainly NOT coming to gog any time soon (or ever),

Oh, Bethesda, why do you hate us so?
D4T3N7OD:
Check this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/quake_enhanced_update
NOICE!!!

Will be interesting to see how the gog version handles Multiplayer and Add-ons, since both seem deeply entrenched in Bethesda.net (read: the Steam version will prompt you to sign up for a Bethesda.net account if you don't have one already, and if you don't, it won't let you access either)
Reminder that this is still an issue.

Here's the changelog to prove its no small update:
http://forgedalliance.obliteratingwave.co.uk/Patch_Info/1.5.3603.html
fronzelneekburm: NOICE!!!

Will be interesting to see how the gog version handles Multiplayer and Add-ons, since both seem deeply entrenched in Bethesda.net (read: the Steam version will prompt you to sign up for a Bethesda.net account if you don't have one already, and if you don't, it won't let you access either)
Maybe they can handle it the same way as the Cyberpunk DRMed online-only map: https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk2077_piggyback_interactive_map

That is, why not just send the user to a separate Bethesda.net website, and by doing so, apparently it's no problem for such content to be featured on GOG.com? (Seriously, I fully expect Skyrim and Fallout 4 to arrive here with Creation Crap staying DRMed and being through an external online login. The precedent is basically set now).

What I'm really hoping for is that they will add a new Bethesda store app within GOG Galaxy 2.0, through which users could log in to verify DRM-locked content before being able to play it, without having to open any additional clients, only Galaxy! Now that would be conveeeenient.
Gengar78: Reminder that this is still an issue.

Here's the changelog to prove its no small update:
http://forgedalliance.obliteratingwave.co.uk/Patch_Info/1.5.3603.html
We had some success with applying the beta patch to the GOG version after some tinkering, you'll find the necessary steps to do so here: https://www.gog.com/forum/supreme_commander_series/fa_version_number/post19 or on the PCGamingWiki.
soosgjr: We had some success with applying the beta patch to the GOG version after some tinkering, you'll find the necessary steps to do so here: https://www.gog.com/forum/supreme_commander_series/fa_version_number/post19 or on the PCGamingWiki.
I did see that. But I didn't want to do GOG's work for them so I refunded the game soon after buying it yesterday.
high rated
The upcoming patch that adds ray tracing and DLSS to Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice will only be released for Steam, Epic, and the Game Pass.
There are no plans to bring this update to any other platform at this time.
Yet another example of a developer actively choosing to screw over GOG customers for no other reason than they feel like it. You can read about it here.
finkleroy: The upcoming patch that adds ray tracing and DLSS to Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice will only be released for Steam, Epic, and the Game Pass.

There are no plans to bring this update to any other platform at this time.
finkleroy: Yet another example of a developer actively choosing to screw over GOG customers for no other reason than they feel like it. You can read about it here.
That seems to be an error on the writer part. Hellblade is not available on EGS, and on the official site of the game, it's mentioned that the update is coming to PC (no stores mentioned) and the "other platforms" are related to PS4 and Switch where the game is also available.
bluethief: That seems to be an error on the writer part. Hellblade is not available on EGS, and on the official site of the game, it's mentioned that the update is coming to PC (no stores mentioned) and the "other platforms" are related to PS4 and Switch where the game is also available.
Ninja Theory released the game at launch, so they SHOULD release the patch here, but they were acquired by Microsoft a couple years ago, so we'll see. Fingers crossed.
high rated
bluethief: That seems to be an error on the writer part. Hellblade is not available on EGS, and on the official site of the game, it's mentioned that the update is coming to PC (no stores mentioned) and the "other platforms" are related to PS4 and Switch where the game is also available.
finkleroy: Ninja Theory released the game at launch, so they SHOULD release the patch here, but they were acquired by Microsoft a couple years ago, so we'll see. Fingers crossed.
Of course they should, and to be honest, I don't believe that being acquired by Microsoft will change the support of this game here.

But what's written on that site cannot be taken as the truth, as of now. Maybe the writer meant GOG instead of Epic? Anyway, when the patch drops we'll know for sure.
ConanTheBald: How exactly is it Gogs fault if the developer/publisher treats Gog and Steam differently?
Some devs claim that GOGs the automatic updates don't work properly. But that remains unconfirmed up to this day, since Galaxy offers a good API for uploading them.

But yes, usually it's the devs decision. After some inquiry, the developer of "Perception" answered: "We are not on GOG anymore". End of story, they won't support the games they sold here.
Hi, king's bounty crossworlds really doesn't have a armored princess campaign in russian version
I can't attach images.
Post edited August 23, 2021 by RekontVerlon
neumi5694: But yes, usually it's the devs decision. After some inquiry, the developer of "Perception" answered: "We are not on GOG anymore". End of story, they won't support the games they sold here.
And before that they simply posted "We have issues with GOG" never explaining what kind of issues even after I asked them repeatedly what the problem was.
Today's new release, Hoa, is missing the paid soundtrack DLC.
Post edited August 24, 2021 by Exsurgent
Dunno if this was ever mentioned but Tohu is missing the artbook and soundtrack that Stea has.