It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Babiboule: Death's Door has no achievements at all, despite being advertised to have it in its store page.
Also, the Steam version of the game has 25 achievements.
Sometimes the achievements list is invisible due to a wrong setting made by the devs. Did you try to unlock one?
Can anyone confirm if we're missing this update for Overcooked 2?

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/728880/view/2861432654112569948

That post is from Oct 1, 2020, while GOGdb shows the last update for the installers as Sep. 25, 2020, which is quite close to that Steam post is why I wonder.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1297999995#builds

In addition, this was posted on Steam on Sep. 25, 2020.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/728880/view/2774737725578326650

Kinda makes me think that update was actually applied on Sep. 25th rather than Oct. 1st, the same date as that news post.
Post edited July 25, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
Babiboule: Death's Door has no achievements at all, despite being advertised to have it in its store page.
Also, the Steam version of the game has 25 achievements.
Hustlefan: Sometimes the achievements list is invisible due to a wrong setting made by the devs. Did you try to unlock one?
I tried, no achievement unlocked.
Hustlefan: Sometimes the achievements list is invisible due to a wrong setting made by the devs. Did you try to unlock one?
TehLeviter: I tried, no achievement unlocked.
I can confirm, no achievements unlocked ...
high rated
Babiboule: I can confirm, no achievements unlocked ...
I invite you both to write an email to the developers, it's the only way we have to make ourselves heard, since they totally don't give a damn about the GOG forum. I and others have already done it and so far we have not received any response, but the more the better. The email is: contact@acidnerve.com
Post edited July 25, 2021 by Alexim
I shared this thread on the Devolver discord.

Don't think anyone paid attention...
King of the seas. Even though the developer promised to integrate gog galaxy and add achievements and cloud safe this has turned out to be a lie.
high rated
EDIT: News for Death's Door:

According to a Steam forum post from 2 days ago, the devs weren't even aware that GOG Galaxy offers achievement functionality. They just added achievements on GOG today and posted about it in the game's GOG forum.

So the Death's Door devs sold the game here on release day (also offering the OST and artbook DLC), they published updates to the game comparatively quickly (Steam patches on Friday and Saturday, GOG on Monday), they released a broken build on Monday but had it fixed by Tuesday and they added achievements about a week after release day when they were made aware that this functionality exists here. So maybe not a perfect start, but I think they deserve some recognition for treating us right, especially considering they're a two-person team. So feel free to write them some positive messages for their efforts :)
Post edited July 29, 2021 by Exsurgent
high rated
Chernobylite went from in-dev status to full release on 28 July. Coinciding with the release, the devs also started to offer the artbook DLC for sale on GOG, but not the White Rose Pack DLC, which includes additional weapon skins. Also, the features section on the GOG store page does not include achievements, so unless this is an oversight, the GOG version does not support achievements. Can anyone confirm?

Unbound: Worlds Apart was released on 28 July on GOG without the soundtrack DLC availlable on Steam.
high rated
Exsurgent: Chernobylite [...] Also, the features section on the GOG store page does not include achievements, so unless this is an oversight, the GOG version does not support achievements.
It also doesn't include cloud saves and controller support, and the list of languages is missing Italian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Portuguese (Brazil).
Attachments:
high rated
Exsurgent: Unbound: Worlds Apart was released on 28 July on GOG without the soundtrack DLC availlable on Steam.
I have already asked the main dev about this and he will ask the other guys if it is possible to bring it to GOG as well. Right now, shortly after release, it is a bit crauzy, but I expect a reply soon.
Crimson-X: I shared this thread on the Devolver discord.

Don't think anyone paid attention...
Devolver? Did they ever care?
Post edited July 30, 2021 by MarkoH01
Exsurgent: EDIT: News for Death's Door:

According to a Steam forum post from 2 days ago, the devs weren't even aware that GOG Galaxy offers achievement functionality. They just added achievements on GOG today and posted about it in the game's GOG forum.

So the Death's Door devs sold the game here on release day (also offering the OST and artbook DLC), they published updates to the game comparatively quickly (Steam patches on Friday and Saturday, GOG on Monday), they released a broken build on Monday but had it fixed by Tuesday and they added achievements about a week after release day when they were made aware that this functionality exists here. So maybe not a perfect start, but I think they deserve some recognition for treating us right, especially considering they're a two-person team. So feel free to write them some positive messages for their efforts :)
Thanks for letting us now, i don't care one bit about achievements but i have to buy this game now because of this deed. Chernobylite got refunded so these devs can have their slice instead.

A little bit of general info about some games missing OSTs though, there are games that have 3rd party contracts making and selling their own OST so if GOG wants them then they have to make a deal with them instead of the developers of the particular game meaning not all are willing to sell it on GOG so it's not always the fault of the developer thus sites like Bandcamp remains the only option.
Post edited July 30, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: A little bit of general info about some games missing OSTs though, there are games that have 3rd party contracts making and selling their own OST so if GOG wants them then they have to make a deal with them instead of the developers of the particular game meaning not all are willing to sell it on GOG so it's not always the fault of the developer thus sites like Bandcamp remains the only option.
Yeah, there have even been situations where the devs themselves tried to convince the respective parties to sell the OSTs here after being asked about it by GOG users, and they were unsuccessful. Just goes to show how complicated all this rights business is these days.

Some general info for people who might be interested in Bandcamp as a source of OSTs after reading these posts: Bandcamp doesn't require a subscription and from my own experience, they sell all albums completely DRM-free. Also, you can download your music in various different formats, up to and including FLAC.
high rated
Exsurgent: Unbound: Worlds Apart was released on 28 July on GOG without the soundtrack DLC availlable on Steam.
Soundtrack will be available on GOG next week according to dev:

"it s possible to have the soundtrack next week on gog"
ChrisGamer300: A little bit of general info about some games missing OSTs though, there are games that have 3rd party contracts making and selling their own OST so if GOG wants them then they have to make a deal with them instead of the developers of the particular game meaning not all are willing to sell it on GOG so it's not always the fault of the developer thus sites like Bandcamp remains the only option.
Exsurgent: Yeah, there have even been situations where the devs themselves tried to convince the respective parties to sell the OSTs here after being asked about it by GOG users, and they were unsuccessful. Just goes to show how complicated all this rights business is these days.

Some general info for people who might be interested in Bandcamp as a source of OSTs after reading these posts: Bandcamp doesn't require a subscription and from my own experience, they sell all albums completely DRM-free. Also, you can download your music in various different formats, up to and including FLAC.
Yet some OSTs are on Steam.