It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Necromunda`s missing content is released now:
https://www.gog.com/news/release_necromunda_hired_gun_bundle

Bounty`s Pack, Soundtrack and Artbook can be gotten separately.

Never give up hope...
I dunno who else been telling it on Discord but it seems it was not the ultimate truth.

Although such changes happens rather rarely, i hope it will become less of a issue in the future.

Ultimately, i think it`s important having a healthy competition, by giving unnecessary disadvantages it will only make such matters worse. At least 2 big, or semi-big, plattforms for PC games on the market i consider critical, and even better with some different philosophy involved, able to benefit different kind of gamers.
Post edited July 02, 2021 by Xeshra
matterbandit: Thx for reaching out to them! I was on the fence about this game, but I might toss it in my shopping cart with word of an update on the horizon. Hope they keep their promise. :)
MarkoH01: Since (as you can read in the game subforum) according to the devs they already forwarded the files to GOG it should be a matter of days ... and GOG only right now. I purchased it and decided to not download it until the update has arrived. If it doesn't I surely will refund.
Lucian_Galca: No prob, but Crimson-X was probably a bigger help to this than me as I keep forgetting devs have Discord accounts lol.
MarkoH01: In my experience discord actually is the BEST way to contact devs about missing updates. At least in about 95% or so you will get a reply. Not always th one you like but they won't completely ignore you. Right after that comes facebook, Steam forum, Twitter and their own contact form (in range of success rates ;)).
Hello,

It is probably a silly question, but do you have by any chance any advice how to contact the developers of Druidstone? I can't find link to their Discord anywhere. I've sent them e-mail, message on facebook page, written on Steam and GOG forums, but with no luck of answer yet :(

The game is missing two small patches since january 2021, which are available on Steam, but no GOG. :(
omega64: Game not being updated on GOG compared to other versions? Missing languages or DLCs? Post about them here and let me add them to the list. Please add a release date for the earliest missing patch if possible.

Link to google sheets version of the list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/edit?usp=sharing

Special Mentions

88 Heroes
Has never been updated here ever since its release back in March 2017. As a result, it's missing both the free DLC "RSG Champions" and the paid DLC "H8 Mode Activated."

Botanicula + DLC
GOG offered an exclusive pre-order deal for this game. Come release day, Botanicula was featured in a Humble Bundle at the "pay what you want"-base tier with extra content not offered for the GOG version.
The Humble-exclusive bonus content showed up 5 years later without a free upgrade for GOG users.

Nuclear Throne:
This game was released on December 5th, 2015. The GOG version has yet to receive a single patch.
Missing Linux version. Missing daily and weekly challenges, that are still being advertised as coming in the future.

Party Hard
Gog version is missing the level editor as well as the "High Crimes" DLC. The sequel has now been released here despite these issues.

Perception
Never updated since release, not even fixing a game breaking bug near the end of the game and having us miss out on various other features. Has been removed from GOG after a long time, the developers could no longer be bothered pretending.

Samorost 2 On sale for $0.99 on Humble only one day day after releasing it on GOG at full price.

Serial Cleaner:
Intentionally released a Steam exclusive update 29 November 2018.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/522210/announcements/detail/1707324367079997967

Republique

Riot: Civil Unrest
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but Wolfenstein : The New Order's achievement list is still broken.
high rated
I made a post on Steam regarding the missing Boomercore update for Elderborn . The devs responded that they are working on it but are behind.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/727850/discussions/0/3047230768365902628/?tscn=1625487732&s=09
Post edited July 05, 2021 by Crimson-X
omega64:
CthuluIsSpy: Dunno if it's been mentioned, but Wolfenstein : The New Order's achievement list is still broken.
Broken in what way, achievements worked for me when I played it.
CthuluIsSpy: Dunno if it's been mentioned, but Wolfenstein : The New Order's achievement list is still broken.
omega64: Broken in what way, achievements worked for me when I played it.
Different people have reported different results. Here's the thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/wolfenstein_series/new_order_achievements_broken
omega64: Broken in what way, achievements worked for me when I played it.
Won't unlock. Old Blood works fine, but New Order just refuses to unlock achievements. Doesn't even tell you what they are, just that they are all secret.

Also, the Witcher 2 does not have Achievements, despite the Steam release having them.
Which is weird, because you'd think that a CDPR game would have all of it's features on GOG, which is a part of CDPR.

Actually, quite a few games seem to be missing achievements. If they just introduced that feature I'd understand, but it's been what, 3 years now?
Post edited July 06, 2021 by CthuluIsSpy
MMLN: Hello,

It is probably a silly question, but do you have by any chance any advice how to contact the developers of Druidstone? I can't find link to their Discord anywhere. I've sent them e-mail, message on facebook page, written on Steam and GOG forums, but with no luck of answer yet :(

The game is missing two small patches since january 2021, which are available on Steam, but no GOG. :(
Hello :)

I've searched as well but unfortunately did not find anything to help you. Sorry.
MMLN: Hello,

MarkoH01: Hello :)

I've searched as well but unfortunately did not find anything to help you. Sorry.
Thank you anyway for your help. Well hopefully someone from the developers will notice my posts/emails.
high rated
"GOG users who pre-ordered are required to use a 3rd party account to use their custom mech skins, unlike on Steam."

You can remove this Battletech mention.
Using current version I can access my 'Shadow Hawk' skin without any 3rd party accounts.
Maybe add La Mulana 2, still not the latest bug fixes that are fixed on the Steam version?
Post edited July 08, 2021 by ShiaWa
high rated
I just wanted to share a story, about a developer who actually did not treat this platform as second class citizen. Since I think that is important too once in a while.

So I had bought Nanotales and it was not working. When starting it, I did not even get to the loading screen. Just dark screen and sounds. I wrote to the developer and sent them the logfile of the game. 1-2 weeks later, I got an email saying, they figured out the problem and had put a new version on gog. And everything works now :-)
Post edited July 09, 2021 by moonshineshadow
high rated
Hehe . It was worth to write a complain to HeroCraft . The Gog version of Tempest finally received the latest update . ( v.1.5.0 )
high rated
DD & Ji Ji: Hehe . It was worth to write a complain to HeroCraft . The Gog version of Tempest finally received the latest update . ( v.1.5.0 )
I wrote to them too. It helps to have more people writing to developers/publishers.
Post 2164 https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post2164 is irrelevant now as all outstanding issues with the X3: Terran War Pack have been solved and the games are up to date.