It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GroguSkywalker: Star wars kotor -
It has no update, literally abandoned.
Got a link for this? Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic received an update (on Steam I guess?), but that update hasn't shown on GOG?
high rated
GroguSkywalker: Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus- many updates missing
Looks like 1.4.6 just dropped for the Windows version. Hopefully Linux and Mac follow shortly.
high rated
Blackwell (The complete series) - missing 2021 update for modern monitors on Steam

Gemini Rue - missing 2017 and 2021 updates for modern monitors on Steam

Golden Wake - missing 2020 update on Steam

It is sadly becoming clear Wadjet Eye Games couldn't care less about their GOG customers. Every question about the updates coming to GOG is just ignored by the developer on Steam forums.
Post edited June 06, 2021 by Kirben
Is Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four listed ? The latest patch isn't on Gog .
high rated
Spellforce 3 and its expansions (Soul Harvest and Fallen God) don't recognize each other when purchased on GOG (this works correctly on Steam).

This means, for example, that you can't use all the factions YOU PAID FOR on skirmish and multiplayer (e.g. no way at all to play Trolls vs. Dwarves).

See the thread here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/spellforce_series/spellforce_3_fallen_god_not_registering_previous_games/page1

Both GOG and the developer are aware, as far as I know, but they haven't provided a solution and probably won't ever do. It's simply unacceptable, a total rip-off.
Abedsbrother: The entire Metro series. Linux ports for Steam but not for GOG.
Themken: That includes Metro Exodus which had a Linux version released on Steam on the 14th of April, five weeks ago now. I have very little hope left.
While lack of Linux ports of LL and 33 can be excused with Feral Interactive's hostility towards DRM-free the fact that Exodus port isn't here - which afaik is made by the original game dev's (4A Games) - is inexcusable.
high rated
Necromunda: Hired Gun (Streum On Studios / Focus Home Interactive) is missing 3 paid DLCs on GOG.

The game was released on 1 June 2021 on all major stores, including GOG. However, Steam and EGS also offer three DLC packs:

- Hunter's Bounty Pack (cosmetic DLC)
- Artbook DLC
- Soundtrack DLC

It's now a week later and the DLC is still not sold on GOG, while it has been available on Steam and EGS since release. So far, Streum On Studios and Focus Home Interactive have been completely silent about this.

Note: People who preordered the game did receive the Hunter's Bounty Pack on GOG as part of the game's preorder scheme. This means Streum On Studios / Focus Home Interactive did provide GOG with the necessary files for the DLC, which implies they intentionally chose not to take the extra step of also selling it as a separate DLC here.
Slick_JMista: GOG needs to mandate a new policy that should force devs to update their GOG builds to be in line with the Steam version within two weeks.
That and have a claus of sorts or whatever that allows if troubles prevent it they can have extra time if the reason for the delay is justifable and/or is a indie team
high rated
Kirben: Blackwell (The complete series) - missing 2021 update for modern monitors on Steam

It is sadly becoming clear Wadjet Eye Games couldn't care less about their GOG customers. Every question about the updates coming to GOG is just ignored by the developer on Steam forums.
Good news:
Dave Gilbert was so friendly to reply to my question about this within seconds ...

"Hm. They may be right. GOG used to take care of that stuff for me, but not anymore. I thought I updated some of those myself but I might not have done it right. I will look into it!"
Kirben: Blackwell (The complete series) - missing 2021 update for modern monitors on Steam

MarkoH01: Good news:
Dave Gilbert was so friendly to reply to my question about this within seconds ...

"Hm. They may be right. GOG used to take care of that stuff for me, but not anymore. I thought I updated some of those myself but I might not have done it right. I will look into it!"
Allegedly some of the updates in GOG's product manager (probably not official name on GOG, tho it is named more or less like that on Steam's internal system) need to be confirmed manually by GOG staff while others are pushed automatically and propagated to content delivery system (for users to be able to download it outright) as soon as they are uploaded by a developer.

Whether this is true or not it is a fact that there seems to be not-so-imfrequent occurence when updates seemingly uploaded by developers to GOG's system don't find their way into general user availability and they don't get propagated until manual intervention after multiple complaints several weeks or longer later.
This situation both creates an unfair predicament for users as well as makes devs look bad while it is not always their fault.
Seriously, GOG should really pull their sh*t together already...
omega64: ...
Question:
If a game on GOG has discrepancy between versions available to GOG Galaxy users, and offline installer version-to-version patches, should it be on this list?
I am talking about a predicament where there any many builds of some game (because for example it was updated multiple times since it's launch on GOG) but version-to-version offline patches are far less than the number of builds and every few versions to update you need to download the entire full installer (thus do a full reinstall) as the patches simply ommitt some versions.
high rated
B1tF1ghter: Allegedly some of the updates in GOG's product manager (probably not official name on GOG, tho it is named more or less like that on Steam's internal system) need to be confirmed manually by GOG staff while others are pushed automatically and propagated to content delivery system (for users to be able to download it outright) as soon as they are uploaded by a developer.
Whether this is true or not...
It is true. I have been told personally by a dev. Usually the branch in which the game only gets published after GOG confirmed should be used for unknown devs ... however it seems to happen sometimes that even known devs who already published on GOG will accidentally get pushed to this branch. It just happened recently with Strangeland (this has been fixed quite fast and devs can now publish without GOGs help which is the reason why several Strangeland updates already have been released). I do agree that such mistakes should not happen ... at least not as often as it appears to be the case.
Post edited June 09, 2021 by MarkoH01
high rated
GroguSkywalker: Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus- many updates missing
Mechanicus is now fully updated for Windows/Linux/Mac.
All platforms are now 1.4.6.1, including DLC.
Ring of Pain here on GOG doesn't have the paid soundtrack DLC, which was released on Steam back in October 2020.

Game here on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/ring_of_pain

OST on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1440710/Ring_of_Pain_Soundtrack/

Also sent an e-mail to the devs. Hopefully they'll reply.
low rated
teh occasional lack of gog osts make me sad; theyre usual lee teh extra that gets missed compared to steam. bandcamp at least offers various formats, so i go thar. with my sucky hearin' its nice to listen to some music
high rated
Terraria is missing quite a few soundtracks.

From what I could find, it's missing the volume/discs 3 and 4 if compared to the first OST DLC from Steam (volumes/disc 1 and 2 are already included as goodies), and it's also missing the entire Otherworld OST, also available on Steam as a DLC.

GOG's store page: https://www.gog.com/game/terraria

First OST's page on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/409210/Terraria_Official_Soundtrack/

Otherowrld's OST's page on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1323320/Terraria_Otherworld_Official_Soundtrack/

Sent an e-mail to the devs. Hopefully they'll reply,