It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AmethystViper: It did but I'm not sure if they ever fixed the 100% completion bug in the GOG version. I don't know if I can confirm anything with the soundtrack DLC on my end for the GOG version since Fangamer gave me a direct download through my backer survey for the soundtrack.
fortune_p_dawg: what triggered the 100% completion bug? i had 100% in v1.17 and still do in v1.80
Maybe this bug only affects already existing saved gamed started in certain versions of the game? Have you tried starting an entirely new game and completing everything from scratch?
fortune_p_dawg: what triggered the 100% completion bug? i had 100% in v1.17 and still do in v1.80
JamesBond007: Maybe this bug only affects already existing saved gamed started in certain versions of the game? Have you tried starting an entirely new game and completing everything from scratch?
that's what i'm thinking too. i started the game a few months after it came out (i was dealing with some stuff at the time so i didn't get the chance to play it right off).

i wonder if that bug only exists in early version save files or whatever.
high rated
Sorry for the delay, but regarding Highway Blossoms' missing DLC, it seems it was truly a delay from GOG's review team.

On another topic, I contacted Earthlock's devs regarding the missing Linux build and the missing DLCs on both GOG's Earthlock forums and on through email. Hopefully, they'll answer.
Post edited November 24, 2020 by _Auster_
high rated
Mark of the Ninja Remastered has finally been released....

... but it comes without the Mac and Linux versions.
Post edited November 24, 2020 by Grargar
Grargar: Mark of the Ninja Remastered has finally been released....

... but it comes without the Mac and Linux versions.
This list is never going to end ... every second new game has something that's missing :(
high rated
MarkoH01: every second new game has something that's missing :(
Welcome to GOG.

Population of inferior versions: 100s and rising
at least we have delicious suffering like Hellraiser
high rated
Blasphemous - no Linux version coming to GOG.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/828401966/blasphemous-dark-and-brutal-2d-non-linear-platform/posts/2957269?comment=Q29tbWVudC0zMDcyNzk0NQ%3D%3D
Post edited November 25, 2020 by shmerl
high rated
Slender: The Arrival
Version 2.0 with 2 new levels and performance optimizations is only available on Steam.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/slender-the-arrival/announcements/detail/216496541825839102
BmB: Slender: The Arrival
Version 2.0 with 2 new levels and performance optimizations is only available on Steam.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/slender-the-arrival/announcements/detail/216496541825839102
Can't say I'm surprised, considering the game hasn't been available for sale here in years. Still, shame on them for not updating it for those who purchased here when it was available.
high rated
Phew! List updated with the latest reports

SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition - missing the MacOS build (by Aspyr)
Ash of Gods: Redemption - added the devs notes about the 1.5 update + DLC
Asterix & Obelix XXL 3 - Missing paid DLC Viking Outfit, Legionary Outfit
Seven: Enhanced Edition - Missing updates > 1.3.1
Cooking Simulator - Missing paid DLCs Chaos Tool DLC Cakes and Cookies, Pizza
My Time at Portia - paid soundtrack DLC currently available
Outer Worlds - Missing paid soundtrack DLC
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp - missing DLC Outfit Pack Classic Monsters (free but limited), Outfit Pack Fantasy
Don't Starve - all OS builds updated to the latest version, maybe Linux's one is at 64bit now? [UNVERIFIED]
Kingdom Rush - GOG v4.2.15 (2018), steam v4.2.2 (2020) [UNVERIFIED]
Kingdom Rush Frontiers - GOG v1.4.4 (2016), steam v3.2.20 (2019) [UNVERIFIED]
Death and Taxes - last version currently available
Swag and Sorcery - last version currently available
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY - Armored Princess campaign not available in the Russian version? [UNVERIFIED]
Shadowrun Returns - deluxe content DLC currently available
The Darkside Detective - paid soundtrack DLC currently available
(Rogue Wizards - the last version is currently available)
Police Stories - Missing paid DLC Supporter Pack
KUNAI - Missing paid Soundtrack DLC
Teleglitch: Die More Edition - Missing Mac and Linux build
Observer: System Redux - Missing paid upgrade DLC from Standard to Deluxe (ost + artbook)
Terminator: Resistance - Missing updates after 2020-04, paid DLC Zero Day Exploit Comic
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Missing updates > 1.3.8.0
(Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - the last version seems currently available, DLC OST has flac)
Rune Classic - Missing update > 1.10
Trickstyle - Missing free soundtrack DLC
My Brother Rabbit - Missing paid Soundtrack DLC, Artbook
Mark of the Ninja Remastered - Missing Linux and Mac builds
Blasphemous - Missing Mac and Linux build (the devs won't bring both)
Rise of Industry - Missing Supporter Pack bundle (ost, artbook, other), paid Soundtrack DLC seems a Steam exclusive
Post edited November 26, 2020 by phaolo
high rated
Kingdom Rush - GOG v4.2.15 (2018), steam v4.2.2 (2020) [UNVERIFIED]
Kingdom Rush Frontiers - GOG v1.4.4 (2016), steam v3.2.20 (2019) [UNVERIFIED]

GOG already had the files needed to update these games for one month now, so in this case it's GOG who treats us as second class customers.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by ChrisGriffin
Strange it is not in the list already, but:
Desperados III -- missing Linux build (publisher's decision).
high rated
The soundtracks of Broforce, Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number are now available:

https://www.gog.com/game/broforce_the_soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/hotline_miami_soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_soundtrack
Post edited November 26, 2020 by Grargar
high rated
Darkest Dungeon : missing DLC

plus i don't know if this true ( saw it in the user reviews )
Do not buy

well met everyone i am here to say that the game is great but if you are to buy it not that i recommend doing that get it on steam

the version here on gog is out of date does not have the newest build the butchers circus and will never get it mods will forever be made for a newer version that you dont find here

if you are wondering where i have the info i got it from redhook themselves stating it after i had some issues with mods they have stated that this version as well as the ios ps4 and xbox versions are only going to get fixes if its for crashes or bugs

used to love the game but this made me annoyed and dissapointed honestly being treated like a second rate customer because i use gog is horrible