It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trooper1270: I'm not sure if this game has been mentioned in this thread, or if indeed this is the correct place to post this ?.

Anyway, what I have found out about a week or so ago, is that it appears that Project Zomboid may not have update parity between Galaxy and off-line installers, although the dev? can be seen (here). posting constant and frequent updates, even up til very recently, which I assume are the changelogs for the Galaxy updates ?.. The last update they have posted was 41.35 on the 29th April 2020 (as seen in the previous link. The last update shown for the off-line installers is 40.30 which was dated for 31st October 2018, as shown in the attached picture below. I'm guessing this is all down to GOG not updating the off-line installers, inline with the Galaxy updates, as the dev appears to be keeping their side of the deal...
Build 41 is currently in beta testing. The Zomboid team doesn't update the offline installers until the current build is fixed and stable.

And yes, it has taken them 2 years+ for the new update. If you are lucky, the game will be finished within our lifetimes.

GOG doesn't update offline installers. Developers do.
Post edited May 09, 2020 by Dreamia
Dreamia: GOG doesn't update offline installers. Developers do.
Really ?, I have been lead to believe the devs only have have access to uploading the updates via Galaxy, and it was down to GoG to create the off-line installers using the files uploading by said devs, as devs do not have access to the off-line installer side of things ?. But maybe I've been reading things wrong ?...
Dreamia: GOG doesn't update offline installers. Developers do.
No, that is not true. Devs either update Galaxy or send GOG the files of the newest build. If they do the first and flag the update correct normally the offline installer should get created automatically. Sometimes this flag is missing and so the offline installer is not created or if users tell GOG they start the offline installer manually.
Post edited May 09, 2020 by MarkoH01
low rated
Anyone added

1 Dungeon Siege 1? Missing expansion, cannot be modded
2 Dungeon Siege 2? Missing expansion, story = incomplete without it
Both those have issues and players link to fixes, external to both GOG and Square Enix

Now, i know why they sold them dirty cheap. But had i known them to be that much incomplete, together with a lame and incompetent release, i wouldn't have bought them in the first place. Way to go, gog! Keep competing with Steam by bringing spoiled stuff in to buy in bulk, instead of the good old "complete packages" and "fair price"! WILL SOMEBODY FIRE THE CANCERATION (curation) DEPARTMENT already? What the hell is their job supposed to be, anyway?

3 And Streets of Rage 4, other than being a mistake to carry this title and a terribly bad game, completely lacks online mode, even with Galaxy in the picture.

Good stuff and completed works in this place has become "too niche" lately, or something?
Post edited May 09, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
No 2nd class treatment there. The expansions for DS1 and 2 aren't legally available for sale on Steam either. Mess with the rights. And it's not like they claim that they're included anywhere, so quite clearly they're not.
low rated
Cavalary: No 2nd class treatment there. The expansions for DS1 and 2 aren't legally available for sale on Steam either. Mess with the rights. And it's not like they claim that they're included anywhere, so quite clearly they're not.
Yeah, if you conveniently forget the old core policies, then you 're probably right.
Cavalary: No 2nd class treatment there. The expansions for DS1 and 2 aren't legally available for sale on Steam either. Mess with the rights. And it's not like they claim that they're included anywhere, so quite clearly they're not.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Yeah, if you conveniently forget the old core policies, then you 're probably right.
You don't know who you're talking to if you want to remind me of old core policies, but this wasn't a stated one and not even really one in practice, see the initial release of Alpha Centauri for one.
Trooper1270: I'm not sure if this game has been mentioned in this thread, or if indeed this is the correct place to post this ?.

Anyway, what I have found out about a week or so ago, is that it appears that Project Zomboid may not have update parity between Galaxy and off-line installers, although the dev? can be seen (here). (...)
Well I think we had a thread about outdated offline builds, we don't track them here as the updated builds are on GOG - at least as Galaxy builds, which is certainly not an ideal situation but they are there in some way. However as this game also has a linux version which doesn't have the updated Galaxy builds, it should be added the the list.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Anyone added

1 Dungeon Siege 1? Missing expansion, cannot be modded
2 Dungeon Siege 2? Missing expansion, story = incomplete without it
Both those have issues and players link to fixes, external to both GOG and Square Enix

(...)

3 And Streets of Rage 4, other than being a mistake to carry this title and a terribly bad game, completely lacks online mode, even with Galaxy in the picture.

Good stuff and completed works in this place has become "too niche" lately, or something?
Streets of Rage 4 is on the list, Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 aren't because we compare digital releases here. Yes both games are incomplete but outside of the scope here as the complete versions aren't officially sold anywhere (existing physical copies are remainders and aren't reissued hence we ignore them here)
The Dustforce DX soundtrack on GOG (included as an extra with the game) is missing 2 tracks (disc 2) which are on the Steam paid-DLC soundtrack.
Fell Seal Arbiter's Mark got a new update 1.2.0 on 6th May, but gog version is still at previous one.
Edit: Niffelheim got a new DLC Bloody Moon, which from the description seems to be an extra hard mode.
Post edited May 12, 2020 by Ravinius
Hotline Miami

Surprised no one noticed this yet, considering it's right there in the main menu: Leaderboards are stripped out of the gog version.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Yeah, if you conveniently forget the old core policies, then you 're probably right.
Cavalary: You don't know who you're talking to if you want to remind me of old core policies
got a chuckle outta this ;)
GOG does not have the Filament soundtrack available as a separate DLC (for those who purchased the base game and then decided they want the soundtrack); GOG has the standard edition (without the soundtrack) and the Marmalade edition (with the soundtrack), but no separate soundtrack. Steam has both versions and also has the soundtrack available as a separate DLC.
cmclout: GOG does not have the Filament soundtrack available as a separate DLC (for those who purchased the base game and then decided they want the soundtrack); GOG has the standard edition (without the soundtrack) and the Marmalade edition (with the soundtrack), but no separate soundtrack. Steam has both versions and also has the soundtrack available as a separate DLC.
Asked the devs now on Discord, let's see what they say.
cmclout: GOG does not have the Filament soundtrack available as a separate DLC (for those who purchased the base game and then decided they want the soundtrack); GOG has the standard edition (without the soundtrack) and the Marmalade edition (with the soundtrack), but no separate soundtrack. Steam has both versions and also has the soundtrack available as a separate DLC.
Got a reply they're looking into resolving the issue.

Cmclout, if you own the game please contact me via PM about something related.