It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vsr: "Eador. Imperium".
Offline installers for Russian and German languages are outdated (both are at version 2.72.3).
English offline installer is ok (latest version, which is 2.75.1).
The english installer became multilingual. Choose the language during the installation. For the German language I can also confirm that it is the latest version.
Added:
60 Parsecs!
Craft the World
Galactic Civilizations III
Iron Marines
Monster Jam Steel Titans
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Requiem: Avenging Angel

Updated:
Don't Starve
Dying Light
The Inner World

Removed:
The Flame in the Flood

If I missed anything please let me know, and apologies that it takes a while to update sometimes (ironic, I suppose).

Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Monster Jam Steel Titans:
Is the Bakugan Dragonoid Truck included in the GOG version?

Marcel_Rene_Hiller: The Next BIG Thing with unfortunately the next big issue: Missing languages german and russian (available on Steam)
Do you own the game? Sometimes store page descriptions are not accurate so we always like to make sure. :)

Ganni1987: The following games have the Linux version outdated as opposed to other platforms:

World to the West
Hyper Light Drifter
Moonlighter
Do you happen to have the version numbers for these?
Tyrants of the Moonsea for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is available on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nights_tyrants_of_the_moonsea

What is not available is the Tyrants of the Moonsea Official Soundtrack DLC, which is available on Steam.
Concerning Forager, I'm not sure...

It seems that Steam Linux build won't be updated (especially regarding bugs since bug reports won't be read by the devs anymore), so I believe *gog users aren't treated as second class citizens* anymore, I guess.
And Mac builds won't happen on any store anyway.
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Monster Jam Steel Titans:
Snolus: Is the Bakugan Dragonoid Truck included in the GOG version?
There was no update since a day after GOG release (27th June), both DLCs on Steam ("Fire & Ice Truck Bundle" and "Bakugan Dragonoid Truck" were released much later, so they cannot be in GOG version.

Marcel_Rene_Hiller: The Next BIG Thing with unfortunately the next big issue: Missing languages german and russian (available on Steam)
Snolus: Do you own the game? Sometimes store page descriptions are not accurate so we always like to make sure. :)
Good point, GOG team did quietly update language information on store side, so german and russian should be included now.
Nevertheless, it is strange that there are only installers for english and french in my account. Does someone have it currently installed and can confirm that english installer also contains german and russian languages? Otherwise, I can download and install it by time and check.
Maybe it currently only supported by galaxy and will take some time for other offline installers to follow.

Best regard,
Marcel
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Good point, GOG team did quietly update language information on store side, so german and russian should be included now.
Nevertheless, it is strange that there are only installers for english and french in my account. Does someone have it currently installed and can confirm that english installer also contains german and russian languages? Otherwise, I can download and install it by time and check.
Maybe it currently only supported by galaxy and will take some time for other offline installers to follow.

Best regard,
Marcel
They did? I already opened a support ticket because of this (they are aware about the issue and wanted to try to get the other versions) ... even created a follow up, contacted Focus twice (and got ignored twice) and so I was more than happy hearing that GOG already updated the store page. Unfortunately that's not the case - I tried the German and English version of the site - browser version and Galaxy version ... only English and French just like on release.

Until it arrives here officially let me point you to this.
high rated

Added:
World to the West - outdated Linux build, missing paid Soundtrack DLC, missing paid World to the West - A Motorland Tale Comic Book DLC

Updated:
Monster Jam Steel Titans - Steam is now on 1.2.0 and got two DLC, GOG remains on 1.0A sans DLC
Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition - Tyrants of the Moonsea DLC is now on GOG, its OST is still missing
Moonlighter - outdated Mac/Linux versions (at least judging by version numbers)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - missing Mac version is no longer sold
Hitman: Absolution - missing Mac version is no longer sold
Tropico 4 - missing Mac version is no longer sold, added that is has Steam-exclusive features (...includes an exclusive island (Isla Nublar) and El Presidente avatar costume (Luchador) and 50 Steam achievements. El Presidente is back to rule it all!)

Removed:
Forager - missing Linux version is no longer sold
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - missing Mac version is no longer sold, due to being 32bit
Mafia II: Director's Cut - missing Mac version is no longer sold
Bioshock Classic - missing Mac version is no longer sold
Witch's House MV - Mac version is available on GOG, gamepage is incomplete
Post edited October 07, 2019 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: ...
Sorry for the dumb question, but for "...is no longer sold" do you mean that it is no longer sold everywhere or only here?
ElTerprise: ...
Enebias: Sorry for the dumb question, but for "...is no longer sold" do you mean that it is no longer sold everywhere or only here?
Well I can't really comment on stores like the Mac Store but I meant that it's no longer on sale (on Steam) and it was missing here, which mean the reason it was on the list is no longer valid. In most cases that is related to Mac going 64bit only with the upcoming macOS Catalina
Enebias: Sorry for the dumb question, but for "...is no longer sold" do you mean that it is no longer sold everywhere or only here?
ElTerprise: Well I can't really comment on stores like the Mac Store but I meant that it's no longer on sale (on Steam) and it was missing here, which mean the reason it was on the list is no longer valid. In most cases that is related to Mac going 64bit only with the upcoming macOS Catalina
So Steam users lose their access to Mac versions or other platforms are just not promoted on sale page anymore? Since in second case it would be just a Steam-exclusive extra nevertheless, just not explicitly promoted.
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Good point, GOG team did quietly update language information on store side, so german and russian should be included now.

Best regard,
Marcel
MarkoH01: They did? I already opened a support ticket because of this (they are aware about the issue and wanted to try to get the other versions) ... even created a follow up, contacted Focus twice (and got ignored twice) and so I was more than happy hearing that GOG already updated the store page. Unfortunately that's not the case - I tried the German and English version of the site - browser version and Galaxy version ... only English and French just like on release.

Until it arrives here officially let me point you to this.
Thank you Marko for that interesting info! So site update probably was a mistake by GOG since they already reverted language specs, so the issue is still valid and can be added to the sheet.
ElTerprise: Well I can't really comment on stores like the Mac Store but I meant that it's no longer on sale (on Steam) and it was missing here, which mean the reason it was on the list is no longer valid. In most cases that is related to Mac going 64bit only with the upcoming macOS Catalina
mr_dito: So Steam users lose their access to Mac versions or other platforms are just not promoted on sale page anymore? Since in second case it would be just a Steam-exclusive extra nevertheless, just not explicitly promoted.
I believe the way it works is:
- If you had already previously acquired the game on steam before the Mac version was removed, then you still have the Mac version in your steam library to download and play (even though it's no longer officially supported). *I can confirm this is true from personal experience*
- If you now acquire the game on steam (after the Mac version was removed) then you will not have the Mac version in your steam library. *I am not 100% sure about this, this situation has never happened to me*
Post edited October 08, 2019 by 01kipper
mr_dito: So Steam users lose their access to Mac versions or other platforms are just not promoted on sale page anymore? Since in second case it would be just a Steam-exclusive extra nevertheless, just not explicitly promoted.
Only the ones that owned the Mac version before sale was disabled have access, everyone that buys the game afterwards doesn't. And that's why we removed it from the list. If you cannot buy it anywhere anymore, we no longer keep them on the list.
Might not be the perfect solution but imho it's a reasonable approach.
Couldn't find any info if this was reported - The Westport Independent GOG vs Steam price $10 vs $5. Steam had price cut in April 2018. Also GOG version has less features (missing achievements + cloud saves).
Circle Empires haven't been updated on GOG since 24 January 2019, while on Steam it received at least three updates, on 15 May, 26 September and 2 October.