It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Added:
>observer_
60 Seconds! Reatomized
Bear With Me: The Complete Collection
Deponia
Eliza
King's Bounty: Dark Side
Men of War
Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Vietnam
My Time At Portia
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
STAR WARS™ Starfighter™
Syberia 3: The Complete Journey
The Church in the Darkness™

Updated:
Dying Light
Mother Russia Bleeds
Paradigm
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

Added in "Removed" tab:
Mutant Mudds

Please lobotomize me.

Marcel_Rene_Hiller: I don't know if we also track, but since it was released to GOG long after Steam release:
- Missing Pre-Order Content
I'm not sure yet either, will inquire.
Thanks Snolus for your engagement! ;-)

Unfortunately another missing update:
True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2: Missing language and bugfix update 1.7.0 Steam users received on 14th August (GOG version is still on 1.5.3).
Post edited August 30, 2019 by Marcel_Rene_Hiller
darkstl: My Tima at Portia is missing a free DLC which is available on steam since August 23.
Colour me SO not surprised that it drops behind.... AGAIN
Marcel_Rene_Hiller: Thanks Snolus for your engagement! ;-)

True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2: Missing language and bugfix update 1.7.0 Steam users received on 14th August (GOG version is still on 1.5.3).
Maybe we should put up a sign that says, "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!" ._.

Do you own the game?

Could you check whether Russian and German are present in the game? GOG does not list them but patch notes indicate we should only be missing Spanish and Italian.

Anyway:

Added:

True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2
Missing languages and patches.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by omega64

I have already contacted the devs and they are working on it (message is just a few days old).

" Hello.
I just noticed that the Steam version of True Fear 2 has been updated to release 1.7.0 while the GOG release still is on relese 1.5.3. Please update the GOG release asap - we paid money for this as well and therefore should get the same updates. Also I reported months ago that the GOG version of True Fear 1 is not saving language settings and is freezing whenever trying to access music in the bonus materials. GOG told me that they forwarded it but nothing has happened."

"Hello,
thanks,
we are working now on both issues. I will be back to you ASAP with the update news.

Have a great day!
Alex"

omega64: Do you own the game?
Could you check whether Russian and German are present in the game? GOG does not list them but patch notes indicate we should only be missing Spanish and Italian.
German and Russian are included in the GOG version.
Post edited August 31, 2019 by MarkoH01
Forsaken Remastered.

1.4.1 (Update #1) Patch Notes
===========

Update: 14/08/2018
* Fixed an issue with Old Power Station that prevented the second secret from being counted
* Vulkan is now dynamically loaded so it's no longer a requirement to have Vulkan installed unless you select it. Fixes support for legacy drivers.
EDIT: It looks like the issue with the languages has been fixed. Source:
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_bards_tale_series/btt_429_update_includes_language_override

~~~
The Bard's Tale Trilogy

The August 13th patch 4.28 made it to GOG on the same day as Steam, but it is missing a feature which is available on Steam: the ability to choose the language used to play the game. (There are multiple languages, but in the GOG version you are locked to the language of your computer's system settings, whereas on Steam you have free choice between the language settings, as described in the update notes).
Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/the_bards_tale_series/bards_tale_trilogy_update_428_how_to_change_language_settings

The Publisher made a response to this issue on their own forums on August 16th:

It has to do with how GOG is set up that the build is that way. As you know, there's a current workaround there on GOG for those people who want to change the language to another: https://www.gog.com/forum/the_bards_tale_series/bards_tale_trilogy_update_428_how_to_change_language_settings
Source: https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?p=207697#p207420

The workaround they are referring to is a fan-made patch tool, and they have made no official statement that they are working on fixing the GOG version although it's been over two weeks.

(*NOTE: I do not own this game myself, I am basing this on the reports by other GOG users)
Post edited September 20, 2019 by 01kipper
01kipper: The Bard's Tale Trilogy

The August 13th patch 4.28 made it to GOG on the same day as Steam, but it is missing a feature which is available on Steam: the ability to choose the language used to play the game. (There are multiple languages, but in the GOG version you are locked to the language of your computer's system settings, whereas on Steam you have free choice between the language settings, as described in the update notes).
I wonder if this has something to do that you are able on Steam to chose which language you want to play your game in by setting the language in the client. If that actually is the case this would not help people who refuse to use a client so the devs would have to find a completely new way to chose languages for GOG. Of course it still is something that should be fixed but in this case I would at least understand how this is additional work for the devs.

Btw: For issues like this I found something a while ago which micht help. See here.
Post edited August 31, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I wonder if this has something to do that you are able on Steam to chose which language you want to play your game in by setting the language in the client. If that actually is the case this would not help people who refuse to use a client so the devs would have to find a completely new way to chose languages for GOG. Of course it still is something that should be fixed but in this case I would at least understand how this is additional work for the devs.
Why would anyone make that require a client in the first place? And why would you make the game detect a language set in something external, be it the OS or a 3rd party client, and force its own according to that, instead of letting the user just choose?
And anyway, if a fan patch exists, they'd just need to implement it really.
Cavalary: Why would anyone make that require a client in the first place? And why would you make the game detect a language set in something external, be it the OS or a 3rd party client, and force its own according to that, instead of letting the user just choose?
That's easy to answer. One word: Convenience.

The users are happy that they only have to set their prefered language once and all games respect that instead of having to tell every single game they install which language they prefer and the devs are happy that they only need to call one function from the Steam API to know what the users prefer instead of having to program a user interface for the language setting for every game.
Cavalary: Why would anyone make that require a client in the first place?
Nearly every single game that is developed with digital distribution in mind is developed with Steam and its client in mind as well (biggest market share / most features). That is one reason why devs are struggling whenever they need to do additional work to get the game runnning without a client. I don't say that's nice but it's the reality. Just ask some devs.

Cavalary: And why would you make the game detect a language set in something external, be it the OS or a 3rd party client, and force its own according to that, instead of letting the user just choose?
And anyway, if a fan patch exists, they'd just need to implement it really.
If the devs never intended for the game to have a language option implemented and use the client language instead, it is the easiest way to let the game auto detect the OS language since in most cases (not all which is the problem) people like to have the same language their OS is set to. This way devs have it easy and don't need to put additional work into the game. Again: not ideal but that's the way it often is.

Im this specific case I do agree however: if a fanpatch exists and is working they could simply implement it without having much additional work.
Techland Support got no official information about the release of the Rais Elite Bundle DLC for Dying Light which was released a week ago on Steam and consoles.

Source: I mailed the support.

Don't know if no information count as second class treatment.
Post edited September 02, 2019 by Ueber
Pyromancer138: Forsaken Remastered.

1.4.1 (Update #1) Patch Notes
===========

Update: 14/08/2018
* Fixed an issue with Old Power Station that prevented the second secret from being counted
* Vulkan is now dynamically loaded so it's no longer a requirement to have Vulkan installed unless you select it. Fixes support for legacy drivers.
I asked about this yesterday on Night Dive's Discord and got this response today:

"We're going through an engine fix up right now for that project. We're going to have improvements across the board. It'll be a little while though, but we're making great progress on it. All the versions on all platforms should get the update."

MarkoH01: I have already contacted the devs and they are working on it (message is just a few days old).

" Hello.
I just noticed that the Steam version of True Fear 2 has been updated to release 1.7.0 while the GOG release still is on relese 1.5.3. Please update the GOG release asap - we paid money for this as well and therefore should get the same updates. Also I reported months ago that the GOG version of True Fear 1 is not saving language settings and is freezing whenever trying to access music in the bonus materials. GOG told me that they forwarded it but nothing has happened."

"Hello,
thanks,
we are working now on both issues. I will be back to you ASAP with the update news.

Have a great day!
Alex"

omega64: Do you own the game?
MarkoH01: German and Russian are included in the GOG version.
Thank you Marko for checking, unfortunately had no time to answer yet.

Here another issue:
Monster Jam Steel Titans:
* Missing paid DLC: Fire and Ice Truck Bundle
* Missing update (GOG-Version : 1.0a | Steam-Version: 1.1.0)

PS: Are there any news concerning GOG release of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition DLCs Tyrants of the Moonsea and the corresponding soundtrack?
Post edited September 02, 2019 by Marcel_Rene_Hiller