It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Retron22: FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Super Digital Deluxe Edition is now available on the Zoom-Platform store drm-free.

Hopefully this is a sign that it'll come to GOG next and possibly Wreckfest along with it considering both are from Bugbear.
I understand that "Flatout Ultimate carnage" has already appeared in the gog database (or something like that).
For Wreckfest, it is officially planned as Thq mention it in a patch note on steam for cross-platform. =)
Retron22: FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Super Digital Deluxe Edition is now available on the Zoom-Platform store drm-free.

Hopefully this is a sign that it'll come to GOG next and possibly Wreckfest along with it considering both are from Bugbear.
Different publishers though.

It's possible Z-P was able to get FO UC as some form of exclusive, but I'll admit I hope GOG gets it and Seal of Evil eventually too as they have quite a few wishlist votes.

tfishell: Different publishers though.

It's possible Z-P was able to get FO UC as some form of exclusive, but I'll admit I hope GOG gets it and Seal of Evil eventually too as they have quite a few wishlist votes.
If I remember correctly Ultimate carnage was detected on GOG database 2-3 months ago so they are probably preparing to release it along with some other racing games such as wreckfest.
Strategy first the publisher of ultimate carnage released some of their older games in 2022
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_on_gog_in_the_future_part_3/post3
Post edited January 22, 2023 by alexandros050

tfishell: Different publishers though.

I heard they did a good job with the release of UC. The question for me is do I buy on Z-P or GOG when it's on sale now. Z-P never seems to have sales.

I hope so.
Post edited January 22, 2023 by Syphon72
Retron22: Hopefully this is a sign that it'll come to GOG next and possibly Wreckfest along with it considering both are from Bugbear.
The fact that JFG are listed as developers is not encouraging. After what happened with Killing Time, I'm sure the owner of Zoom would rather die than see any of his company's "restoration" effort somehow get on GOG, which they seem to see as their arch nemesis.

angelblue: I understand that "Flatout Ultimate carnage" has already appeared in the gog database (or something like that).
Yes, there is an entry for it... but there's also an entry for Civliization V. So that's no guarantee for a release, I'm afraid - only a hint.
Retron22: Hopefully this is a sign that it'll come to GOG next and possibly Wreckfest along with it considering both are from Bugbear.
WinterSnowfall: The fact that JFG are listed as developers is not encouraging. After what happened with Killing Time, I'm sure the owner of Zoom would rather die than see any of his company's "restoration" effort somehow get on GOG, which they seem to see as their arch nemesis.
Don't they do this with most their games? List as developers. Megarace is on GOG and listed as ZP developer.
Syphon72: Don't they do this with most their game? List as developers. Megarace is on GOG and listed as ZP developer.
If I'm not mistaken, the Megarace games were on GOG before they got to Zoom and were "remastered" by JFG. So you're getting the original retail versions on GOG. That may happen with FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage too, hopefully.
high rated
Fishing in the GOG high seas has been bountiful this week. The following fish have been caught in this fisherman's nets:

- 7 Girls War (a Kagura Games title)
- Neptunia: Sisters VS Sisters

SCPM may soon return with another haul.
Post edited January 22, 2023 by WinterSnowfall
Syphon72: Don't they do this with most their game? List as developers. Megarace is on GOG and listed as ZP developer.
WinterSnowfall: If I'm not mistaken, the Megarace games were on GOG before they got to Zoom and were "remastered" by JFG. So you're getting the original retail versions on GOG. That may happen with FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage too, hopefully.
I can see GOG getting the original version of FO UC / the one that's on Steam (maybe some technical work done to ensure it works on modern machines, if that's even necessary). "FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Super Digital Deluxe Edition" is "exclusive to ZOOM Platform" apparently (which has various bonus extras).

Despite what's going on with Wolf 3D and Spear of Destiny, I still hope we'll get more Bethesda games too.
Post edited January 22, 2023 by tfishell
tfishell: I can see GOG getting the original version of FO UC
Perhaps, but let's say that I'd get wind if anything moved in that direction for this particular title. And currently everything's as silent as a grave.
WinterSnowfall: If I'm not mistaken, the Megarace games were on GOG before they got to Zoom and were "remastered" by JFG. So you're getting the original retail versions on GOG. That may happen with FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage too, hopefully.
tfishell: I can see GOG getting the original version of FO UC / the one that's on Steam (maybe some technical work done to ensure it works on modern machines, if that's even necessary). "FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Super Digital Deluxe Edition" is "exclusive to ZOOM Platform" apparently (which has various bonus
Can ZP really stop GOG from releasing the exclusive content they have for UC?

I would ask on discord, but one the ZP employees decided to single me out discord. Saying I'm weird spying on them. Not like I didn't support them, buying a bunch of their games.

I guess this how they treat paying customers.
tfishell: I can see GOG getting the original version of FO UC / the one that's on Steam (maybe some technical work done to ensure it works on modern machines, if that's even necessary). "FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Super Digital Deluxe Edition" is "exclusive to ZOOM Platform" apparently (which has various bonus
Syphon72: Can ZP really stop GOG from releasing the exclusive content they have for UC?

I would ask on discord, but one the ZP employees decided to single me out discord. Saying I'm weird spying on them. Not like I didn't support them, buying a bunch of their games.

I don't really know. Maybe so if Z-P themselves agreed to put in the extra effort for an exclusive release, especially since Strategy First is a smaller publisher who has less leverage. They've been able to negotiate perpetual contracts somehow.

I can't blame them since imo it's pretty obvious exclusives are one of the major ways you build competition to a giant, pulling people in "kicking and screaming" away from their Steam comfort zone like EGS is trying to do. I think that's what really helped GOG grow in the beginning.

The extras for the Z-P release aren't anything I'd call super special, so even if GOG doesn't get that version I'd say it's not really big deal.

But in any case, best not to stay off-topic too long.
Syphon72: Can ZP really stop GOG from releasing the exclusive content they have for UC?

tfishell: I don't really know. Maybe so if Z-P themselves agreed to put in the extra effort for an exclusive release, especially since Strategy First is a smaller publisher who has less leverage. They've been able to negotiate perpetual contracts somehow.

I can't blame them since imo it's pretty obvious exclusives are one of the major ways you build competition to a giant, pulling people in "kicking and screaming" away from their Steam comfort zone like EGS is trying to do. I think that's what really helped GOG grow in the beginning.

The extras for the Z-P release aren't anything I'd call super special, so even if GOG doesn't get that version I'd say it's not really big deal.

But in any case, best not to stay off-topic too long.
Thank you for answering my question. Appreciate it!. I'll get on topic now.

Really appreciate everyone's work contributing to this thread. You people are the best.. Is there anyway I can help out?
high rated
The FLAT28 Collective, developers of Glasshouse, would like to release the game on GOG:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/10ivp0t/would_you_like_this_game_game_on_gog_glasshouse/
Might just have been my eyes playing tricks on me, and unfortunately I was too quick to refresh the page and it's gone now but I think I saw a "Coming Soon: Steamworld Something" thread just below all the orange stickies, a couple minutes ago(?).

Steamworld Headhunter, possibly maybe?