It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"How to build a magnificent Kingdom" from Kagura Games. Source: there is a GOG patch already available.

https://www.kaguragames.com/product/how-to-build-a-magnificent-kingdom-patch/
MadPilgrim: News from Realms Deep 2022:

Chasm: The Rift launches on GOG on October 10th.
And Prodeus 1.0 release is next week on Sep 23. :) That said, once again Humble can't be bothered to mention GOG in that announcement as happens a bit too often with some other publishers. =/

While Phantom Fury was only announced as "coming to PC in 2023", a sorta sequel to Ion Fury, there is probably a good chance that it might show up here as well since we got Ion Fury. Still kind of weird having a sequel in development when the first game's expansion still hasn't released. It also looks to be a different team working on it. The trailer does look quite decent though.
Post edited September 17, 2022 by P-E-S
P-E-S: And Prodeus 1.0 release is next week on Sep 23. :) That said, once again Humble can't be bothered to mention GOG in that announcement as happens a bit too often with some other publishers. =/

While Phantom Fury was only announced as "coming to PC in 2023", a sorta sequel to Ion Fury, there is probably a good chance that it might show up here as well since we got Ion Fury. Still kind of weird having a sequel in development when the first game's expansion still hasn't released. It also looks to be a different team working on it. The trailer does look quite decent though.
Given issues with GOG's "curation", are we even sure Prodeus is still going to be released here?
Lucian_Galca: Given issues with GOG's "curation", are we even sure Prodeus is still going to be released here?
Ahem. As far as I could tell, it received all previous development updates. I just haven't been playing since I was waiting for the full release. Also big props for their community features such as user levels not being tied to the Steam workshop.
Post edited September 17, 2022 by P-E-S
high rated
In a rather strange turn of events, there has been recent movement around FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction, an older entry, added back in 2021. While we can now confirm it's part of the GOG catalog, it's not necessarily a sign of an impending release... and judging by the reviews for this particular game, I'm not even sure if anyone is necessarily excited to see it here anyway :P.
Lucian_Galca: Given issues with GOG's "curation", are we even sure Prodeus is still going to be released here?
P-E-S: Ahem. As far as I could tell, it received all previous development updates. I just haven't been playing since I was waiting for the full release. Also big props for their community features such as user levels not being tied to the Steam workshop.
I'm aware it was released here in early access form, but was still cautious about the full release arriving, given GOG has rejected other boomer shooters recently. Good news on the custom levels not being locked to Steam Workshop.
WinterSnowfall: In a rather strange turn of events, there has been recent movement around FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction, an older entry, added back in 2021. While we can now confirm it's part of the GOG catalog, it's not necessarily a sign of an impending release... and judging by the reviews for this particular game, I'm not even sure if anyone is necessarily excited to see it here anyway :P.
What do "recent movements" usually mean for entries that are made in the past? As in, a forum added for the game? game's support page?

P-E-S: And Prodeus 1.0 release is next week on Sep 23. :) That said, once again Humble can't be bothered to mention GOG in that announcement as happens a bit too often with some other publishers. =/

Gameplay-wise it looks pretty good but the graphical style is all over the place with super low-rez textures in some cases and just 2004/2005-level visuals in other areas. Still, I much prefer it over Ion Fury (which was more fun in theory than in practice).
Coming soon via Meridian4:

Project Pastorate
"Project Pastorate is a visual novel, card-battler set in the land of crime and sin. As a Devoter, you must clean both. The Devoters are the particular service whose primary purpose is to preserve the safety of the country and the Pastor, leader of this post-apocalyptic community."

Danger Forever
"Danger Forever is 3D Shoot'Em Up with RPG elements. Lone human rides her mecha-dragon through a hostile world of mechanoids and techno-demons."
WinterSnowfall: In a rather strange turn of events, there has been recent movement around FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction, an older entry, added back in 2021. While we can now confirm it's part of the GOG catalog, it's not necessarily a sign of an impending release... and judging by the reviews for this particular game, I'm not even sure if anyone is necessarily excited to see it here anyway :P.
Any news about Flatout Ultimate Carnage (along with some other games from the same publisher)? I believe you spotted these games about a month ago in the summer sale.
Post edited September 18, 2022 by alexandros050
Swedrami: Coming soon via Meridian4:

Danger Forever
"Danger Forever is 3D Shoot'Em Up with RPG elements. Lone human rides her mecha-dragon through a hostile world of mechanoids and techno-demons."
First game that comes to mind after watching the trailer, is the one hit, the game get's on gog's search bar.
And i really hope they work on the dragon animation, because it hurts looking at it now.
Attachments:
pic.jpg (132 Kb)
SimonZephyr: What do "recent movements" usually mean for entries that are made in the past? As in, a forum added for the game? game's support page?
GOGBears rustling in the shadows, thinking they can not be heard... all I can say is: "none of the above".

alexandros050: Any news about Flatout Ultimate Carnage (along with some other games from the same publisher)? I believe you spotted these games about a month ago in the summer sale.
Nope. That one has stayed quiet as a grave.
Post edited September 18, 2022 by WinterSnowfall

Thank you for providing that trailer for Phantom Fury. It does look real rad, especially the last bit in the trailer.
SimonZephyr: What do "recent movements" usually mean for entries that are made in the past? As in, a forum added for the game? game's support page?
WinterSnowfall: GOGBears rustling in the shadows, thinking they can not be heard... all I can say is: "none of the above".

alexandros050: Any news about Flatout Ultimate Carnage (along with some other games from the same publisher)? I believe you spotted these games about a month ago in the summer sale.
WinterSnowfall: Nope. That one has stayed quiet as a grave.
Hopefully Ultimate Carnage or other reasonably good Strategy First published games show up, I can't see the value in bringing Flatout 3 unless it's a "you bring this and you can bring these too"-type deal. Ultimate Carnage has 627 votes compared to F3's 164 votes.

I've suggested Ubersoldier 2 before (a SF published game), I think to both GOG and Zoom-Platform. It's not a great game but it got some exposure via a classic Inside-Gaming playthrough (like Chaser). (Not sure I should call it "so bad it's good" though) Looking at Strategy First Steam listings, decent titles that seem to be missing include Dangerous Waters, Sub Command, Sentinel 3 Homeworld, Battle Over Europe, Big Mutha Truckers 2 :P
* enters thread, searches the keyword stray, flips the table *