It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anime-BlackWolf: "LEGO - The Hobbit" is IMHO a given. It is a Warner game, Warner DOES support GOG, as we have seen in the last few days and most LEGO titles DID come here in the past.

But what about "LEGO - The Lord of the Rings"? is that one even possible anymore or has Warner lost the rights for that part of the franchise?

I would expect those two titles to arrive at the same time here.
The only LEGO game I'm REALLY interested in is Lego City Undercover. A GOG release would be huge, at least for me.
Anime-BlackWolf: But what about "LEGO - The Lord of the Rings"? is that one even possible anymore or has Warner lost the rights for that part of the franchise?
It's still on Steam
EnforcerSunWoo: People need to seriously taper their expectations. While I found this stuff and it is very much linked to GOG, it doesn't mean that this stuff isn't going to take weeks, months or even years. Even to the point of found games such as Assassin's Creed II through III, Rage and Skyrim; those never did arrive here after someone happened to find evidence of them. So while the enthusiasm is great it also doesn't mean that we are necessarily getting anything that I happen to find.
Thanks for the news anyways. Vanquish coming to GOG would be a huge plus, bringing also hope for other Platinum Games titles like Bayoneta and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
EnforcerSunWoo: Found further evidence of the following:

Vanquish
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
LEGO The Hobbit
Wild Guns Reloaded
Dead Island
Chacranajxy: Wow, Vanquish would be a huge deal. Japanese Sega game, and an incredibly good game in its own right. I haven't played it since it came out on the 360 back in the day, but I've always wanted to play the massively improved PC version.

Wild Guns Reloaded is also a really good game (though I doubt we'd be getting the Switch-exclusive content), and opens the door for Ninja Warriors Again and the Pocky & Rocky Remake. Which are all good.

Dariusburst is cool. It's totally a quantity over quality sorta shmup, but fun.
Dariusburst is one of the best shmups ever made. The arcade mode has branching paths corresponding to difficulty and is an excellent gateway for beginners into the genre imo. You can even play with a dual monitor, widening the scope of the playing field. The saviors mode, with its plethora of levels, is not so interesting to me, but many people like it.

Unfortunately, the makers of Wild Guns Reloaded appeared to have stopped porting to PC. The Ninja Warriors Once Again remake never made it to PC, so I wouldn't hold out hope for Pocky & Rocky.
high rated
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow is coming to GOG september 28th.
Trailer
Official site
Post edited September 07, 2022 by Babiboule
high rated
The GOG logo appears in the trailer of Neverlooted Dungeon, a dungeon crawler immersive sim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlXeQ26yuPw
high rated
Not sure if this means anything, but is seems there's a technical support page for WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship.

It's published by Nacon which has a few games here.

Would be nice to get more racing/driving games.
Retron22: Not sure if this means anything, but is seems there's a technical support page for WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship.

Would be very nice
Retron22: Not sure if this means anything, but is seems there's a technical support page for WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship.

Seems weird because it was posted in 2020..
Attachments:
Edit: Nevermind, it's mostly old/ancient news by now. See here for more details on the topic.
Post edited September 12, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
Lego Lord of the Rings is back on "the other game store".
As WB Games and Traveller's Tales are also present and active here on GOG, I guess even without an official or unofficial confirmation, we could expect it to appear here too.
high rated
A sub-forum has been added for LEGO Bricktales:
https://www.gog.com/forum/legor_bricktales
high rated
Return plan to be released here
Presskit
Trailer
Demo
high rated
News from Realms Deep 2022:

Chasm: The Rift launches on GOG on October 10th.
MadPilgrim: News from Realms Deep 2022:

Chasm: The Rift launches on GOG on October 10th.
Which just happens to be my 40th birthday. Nice.