It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: You're clearly not aware of the rumors related to Microsoft and the recent Galaxy ads images.
Can you be more concrete? I am ready to kill for AoE 2 on GOG.
Loger13: Galaxy 2.0 changes NOTHING.
It gives nothing and does not change anything. This is just another launcher over existing launchers.
You already have such a program. The program for launching launchers of other stores. It is called File Explorer.
The part of GOGalaxy 2.0 that is responsible for social interaction is also useless - for this, people use ordinary social networks.
In general, I don’t understand where this HYPE comes from because of GOGalaxy2.0 - it seems to me that people just don’t understand that this will not replace a current launchers. These launchers will still work at least in the background.
BeatriceElysia: Mac, adding non GOG games, maybe even change of bad rep system, if that what they meant by social interactions. Of course people are hyped.
But this is not how it works: it's just a launcher. If the game is not on GOG, then the launcher will not change it. If there is no game for Mac, then the launcher will not change it.

karnak1: You're clearly not aware of the rumors related to Microsoft and the recent Galaxy ads images.
I am clearly aware of the rumors related to Microsoft. I say that it is not technically connected with the Galaxy 2.0.
Well, except that if the Poles specifically decide themselves to combine these two events in one day for the sake of PR. Technically, the Galaxy 2.0 is just a useless wrapper with a bias in social networking functions that can't bring games to places where they don’t exist or replace existing launchers.
i_hope_you_rot: What's this ?

https://www.gog-db.info/product/1207665013/
I thought I would see cyberpunk now on your link.
Mafwek: Can you be more concrete? I am ready to kill for AoE 2 on GOG.
In the page for the Galaxy 2 advert, this is the first picture which appears (see attach). Of course, it could just be nothing but pointless hype. But why would they just include 3 Microsoft games in such relevance, when they could also add "impossible" games from other companies (such as Half-Life, Shogun Total War or Call of Duty: Black Ops)?
And little time later Microsoft officially announced that their games would be available to Steam + other stores.

Again, this could just be mere hype.
But I've been browsing this forums since early 2010 and I remember people writing that "we'll never get EA, Bethesda, Take2, Slitherine, Blizzard, etc etc etc here". So I just learned to be patient :)
Attachments:
hint.jpg (146 Kb)
karnak1: In the page for the Galaxy 2 advert, this is the first picture which appears (see attach). Of course, it could just be nothing but pointless hype. But why would they just include 3 Microsoft games in such relevance, when they could also add "impossible" games from other companies (such as Half-Life, Shogun Total War or Call of Duty: Black Ops)?
And little time later Microsoft officially announced that their games would be available to Steam + other stores.

But I've been browsing this forums since early 2010 and I remember people writing that "we'll never get EA, Bethesda, Take2, Slitherine, Blizzard, etc etc etc here". So I just learned to be patient :)
Hmm, is Slay the Spire available on GOG?

This announcement that Microsoft games will be available on other stores sounds more promising, though. Perhaps I'll get to challenge lord DauT in match, after all!
Slay the Spire should be on my wishlist, without discount.
karnak1: In the page for the Galaxy 2 advert, this is the first picture which appears (see attach). Of course, it could just be nothing but pointless hype. But why would they just include 3 Microsoft games in such relevance, when they could also add "impossible" games from other companies (such as Half-Life, Shogun Total War or Call of Duty: Black Ops)?

Doesn't that just show that you can add any game to galaxy? I think that is what hey mean by that.

.Ra: Doesn't that just show that you can add any game to galaxy? I think that is what hey mean by that.
Probably. But why only Microsoft games? Why not a SEGA game or a KONAMI (etc) one as well. among so many publisher choices which are not on GOG?
Could mean something. Or not.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by karnak1
What news on Commander Keen? I mean it's apparently on steam now.
XYCat: What news on Commander Keen? I mean it's apparently on steam now.
I was hoping GOG's news today would have something. But apparently they're not doing any news yet.
isnt only a mobile game?
has been for many years
high rated
New company in the catalog: Suncrash, likely for
Dream Engines: Nomad Cities:

Dream Engines: Nomad Cities takes place in a wacky, whimsical world full of strange science and dreams. In order to survive in this strange, nightmare-infested, post-apocalyptic world, you must build and defend a flying city using old-world tech. Explore the world in search of scarce resources, fight off weird nightmare creatures, and find out about the old empires and their dream-tech.

Features

Design a flying city, the last hope of your people.
Survive in a world where society was destroyed by nightmare-born creatures.
Manage production lines when resources are scarce.
Choose when to stand your ground and when to relocate away from danger and search for new sources of raw materials.
Explore a quirky world full of strange science and dreams.
Balance between expanding your city and building disposable infrastructure that will be abandoned when you are forced to flee.
Keep an eye on your city's weight and fuel supply, or you'll find yourself grounded at just the wrong time.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by The-Business
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Studio V and VLG Publishing for Dry Drowning:
Dry Drowning is an investigative thriller-oriented visual novel set in 2066 in the dystopian universe of Nova Polemos, a fictional north European city.

By following the story of Mordred Foley, unscrupulous private detective haunted by his dark past, the player will be immersed into a series of macabre serial killings inspired by ancient Greek myths.

Thanks to its peculiar art style, dynamic soundtrack and interactive gameplay, tied together by a story filled with different outcomes and multiple choices, Dry Drowning aims at rejuvenating the genre telling an extremely compelling and mature story.

FEATURES
● Choices really matter

More than 150 story branches and three different endings to play
● High replayability
Moral choices heavily affecting events, characters and game environment, providing an always different story and more than 20 hours of gameplay
● Elaborated clue and documents system
Learn about Nova Polemos and its citizens through dialogues, evidences, biographies and items description
● Horror style interrogations
Use the evidences to reconstruct the case, break the Masks of Deception and uncover the truth with the Living Nightmare system
● Time travels
Explore flashbacks and investigate cases from the past to solve new ones
● Original soundtrack
Dynamic OST with more than 40 dramatic and emotional music tracks
● Unique graphic style

A balanced mix of Western and Eastern visual arts. A a grim futuristic setting where cyberpunk and retro elements harmoniously coexist

MORE INFO

Dry Drowning mixes Orwell’s dystopic vision of the future with thriller movies’ and TV series’ atmosphere (such as Seven and True Detective), keeping the story-driven approach of other videogames of the same genre (L.A. Noir, Heavy Rain) and using a system of branching paths dependent on the choices made by the players themselves (akin to Telltale‘s games and Life is Strange).

Artworks, story, gameplay and soundtrack all together will create an oppressing setting for a society not so different from the one we’re living in, challenging the player on sensitive themes like racism, sexism, immigration and political extremism.
high rated
The devs behind Songs of Conquest, an upcoming HoMM-like with the HD-2D graphic style of Octopath, are open to bringing the game to GOG:
https://twitter.com/songsofconquest/status/1138544733377183744