It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: DeadToast Entertainment for My Friend Pedro:

My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.

'My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas' will be released on Nintendo Switch and PC June 20th.
The-Business:
It looks as if the Matrix and John Wick were mixed, and on top of it all poured a bucket of absurdity.
It looks so ridiculous, funny and addictive that I even want to play it.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: DeadToast Entertainment for My Friend Pedro:

My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.

'My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas' will be released on Nintendo Switch and PC June 20th.
The-Business:
Sweet. I was getting worried that it wasn't going to get a GOG release near launch.
What's this ?

https://www.gog-db.info/product/1207665013/

The-Business:
The Dev has been very heavily hinting at a GoG release pretty much since the game was announced.
Loger13: It looks as if the Matrix and John Wick were mixed, and on top of it all poured a bucket of absurdity.
It looks so ridiculous, funny and addictive that I even want to play it.
Plus a heap of Deadpool
Post edited June 09, 2019 by mechmouse
i_hope_you_rot: What's this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQBJj251d4

Would be my guess.
mechmouse: Plus a heap of Deadpool
Yeah. You're right. DP too.

Swedrami: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQBJj251d4

Would be my guess.
I doubt it. The staff is reading this topic, so the BIG coming of new publishers / developers is hidden under the tag "Test publisher". So they did with the release of Diablo for example (they hid Blizzard from our inquisitive "diggers").
If it was "Sponge Bob" they would not need to hide the publisher - THQNordic is already here.
I would like to dream that this is Microsoft (with these hints of them lately about other stores), but I still doubt it.
Loger13: Yeah. You're right. DP too.

Would be my guess.
Loger13: I doubt it. The staff is reading this topic, so the BIG coming of new publishers / developers is hidden under the tag "Test publisher". So they did with the release of Diablo for example (they hid Blizzard from our inquisitive "diggers").
If it was "Sponge Bob" they would not need to hide the publisher - THQNordic is already here.
I would like to dream that this is Microsoft (with these hints of them lately about other stores), but I still doubt it.
I think we won't get Microsoft here until Galaxy 2.0 is officially launched.
Loger13: Yeah. You're right. DP too.

Would be my guess.
Loger13: I doubt it. The staff is reading this topic, so the BIG coming of new publishers / developers is hidden under the tag "Test publisher". So they did with the release of Diablo for example (they hid Blizzard from our inquisitive "diggers").
Zabawka means toy. Patryka is the Polish name for Patrick from Spongebob. But the entry could also be the toy of a developer named Patrick.

Looking at the API entry of that game id, I found that one installer has version "Prolific Pocketmonster v9 - Patch 09.30.2016".
This corresponds exactly to the name of a StarCrawlers update, and the filesizes in the API entry also seems to match. Perhaps some employee has just copied an old entry and ṕlayed a bit around with it, as that would be consistent with the name (Zabawka => toy).
Lillesort131: Looking at the API entry of that game id, I found that one installer has version "Prolific Pocketmonster v9 - Patch 09.30.2016".
This corresponds exactly to the name of a StarCrawlers update, and the filesizes in the API entry also seems to match. Perhaps some employee has just copied an old entry and ṕlayed a bit around with it, as that would be consistent with the name (Zabawka => toy).
Thanks .
karnak1: I think we won't get Microsoft here until Galaxy 2.0 is officially launched.
Galaxy 2.0 changes NOTHING.
It gives nothing and does not change anything. This is just another launcher over existing launchers.
You already have such a program. The program for launching launchers of other stores. It is called File Explorer.
The part of GOGalaxy 2.0 that is responsible for social interaction is also useless - for this, people use ordinary social networks.
In general, I don’t understand where this HYPE comes from because of GOGalaxy2.0 - it seems to me that people just don’t understand that this will not replace a current launchers. These launchers will still work at least in the background.

W3irdN3rd: Zabawka means toy. Patryka is the Polish name for Patrick from Spongebob. But the entry could also be the toy of a developer named Patrick.
This is a possible explanation. I just explained that for GOG don’t make sense to hide the publisher in this case. But this is just a guess.
karnak1: I think we won't get Microsoft here until Galaxy 2.0 is officially launched.
Loger13: Galaxy 2.0 changes NOTHING.
It gives nothing and does not change anything. This is just another launcher over existing launchers.
You already have such a program. The program for launching launchers of other stores. It is called File Explorer.
The part of GOGalaxy 2.0 that is responsible for social interaction is also useless - for this, people use ordinary social networks.
In general, I don’t understand where this HYPE comes from because of GOGalaxy2.0 - it seems to me that people just don’t understand that this will not replace a current launchers. These launchers will still work at least in the background.
Mac, adding non GOG games, maybe even change of bad rep system, if that what they meant by social interactions. Of course people are hyped.
Loger13: Galaxy 2.0 changes NOTHING.

W3irdN3rd: Zabawka means toy. Patryka is the Polish name for Patrick from Spongebob. But the entry could also be the toy of a developer named Patrick.
Loger13: This is a possible explanation. I just explained that for GOG don’t make sense to hide the publisher in this case. But this is just a guess.
You're clearly not aware of the rumors related to Microsoft and the recent Galaxy ads images.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by karnak1
high rated
Can you please let this thread be reserved for unofficially confirmed games and not bs?
low rated
1mikey1: Can you please let this thread be reserved for unofficially confirmed games and not bs?
Threads often go a bit offtopic as people ramble on. This is not a bad thing perse as it brings the thread to the attention of those who might want to read it's ONTOPIC stuff and add to it if they can.