It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: I'll be damn.

Can't wait !!!
Mafwek: You do realize there is possibility of this being shit? Although knowing Larian's record, that's highly unlikely (Original Sin 2 was less well received than 1, though)
A gog release of a big game is always good.
And it is offical https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_iii
Post edited June 06, 2019 by turbosnake
turbosnake: A gog release of a big game is always good.
I am just slightly annoyed by people getting hyped about the game which we know nothing but name, developer and trailer.

You know, unlike the that Flaming Fist merc from trailer, I still haven't got my brain eaten by an Ilithid.
turbosnake: A gog release of a big game is always good.
Mafwek: I am just slightly annoyed by people getting hyped about the game which we know nothing but name, developer and trailer.

You know, unlike the that Flaming Fist merc from trailer, I still haven't got my brain eaten by an Ilithid.
GOG says real time in product description tags
Mafwek: I am just slightly annoyed by people getting hyped about the game which we know nothing but name, developer and trailer.

BeatriceElysia: GOG says real time in product description tags
Did you responded to the wrong post :P
BeatriceElysia: GOG says real time in product description tags
Mafwek: Did you responded to the wrong post :P
No, we know half of one info. It's going to be real time.

Funnily enough, it being a baldur's Gate game doesn't interest me much. It being a new Larian title, however, makes it a lot more worth keeping an eye on..
BeatriceElysia: No, we know half of one info. It's going to be real time.
I think it's too early to trust GOG description. Besides, it would suck balls if it's in real time and not TB.
Fortuk: Funnily enough, it being a baldur's Gate game doesn't interest me much. It being a new Larian title, however, makes it a lot more worth keeping an eye on..
Larian and D&D title. BG 2 created my passion for D&D CRPG-s, and while it is in my top 20 games of all times, I find BG series to be rather flawed, like all Bioware games.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Mafwek
Mafwek: You do realize there is possibility of this being shit?
D&D + Larian = Shit ?
No way ! =)

However one thing bothered me.
I don't really like 4\5 editions of D&D rules...
But hey - it's new 'Baldur's Gate' ! So - I'll get used to it.
Edward_Carnby: D&D + Larian = Shit ?
No way ! =)

However one thing bothered me.
I don't really like 4\5 editions of D&D rules...
But hey - it's new 'Baldur's Gate' ! So - I'll get used to it.
Young people are so easy to entertain it seems, lol
Mafwek: Larian and D&D title. BG 2 created my passion for D&D CRPG-s, and while it is in my top 20 games of all times, I find BG series to be rather flawed, like all Bioware games.
It'll be interesting to see how Larian handles this, as their recent games are closer to being Ultima than Baldur's gate successors. I could see it going both ways, but we'll have to wait a bit to see which it'll be.
high rated
Amid Evil will come to GOG hopefully at June 20th

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1136861459227455488

Dusk however, still have problems at the multiplayer portion of the game so no timetable yet
zlaywal: Dusk however, still have problems at the multiplayer portion of the game so no timetable yet
Darn. :(
high rated
New company in the catalog: DeadToast Entertainment for My Friend Pedro:

My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.

'My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas' will be released on Nintendo Switch and PC June 20th.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: DeadToast Entertainment for My Friend Pedro:

My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.

'My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas' will be released on Nintendo Switch and PC June 20th.
The-Business:
This is what i call weird !
The-Business: New company in the catalog: DeadToast Entertainment for My Friend Pedro:

The-Business:
that looks pretty cool