It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChrisGamer300: Amazing, it's looking good for the FPS genre nowadays with games like Dusk, Project Warlock, Ion Maiden and Wrath: Aeon of Ruin.
I really hope Wrath makes it here, looks amazing.
ChrisGamer300: Amazing, it's looking good for the FPS genre nowadays with games like Dusk, Project Warlock, Ion Maiden and Wrath: Aeon of Ruin.
pkk234: I really hope Wrath makes it here, looks amazing.
It's made by 3D Realms so i'm pretty certain the game will release here and it was confirmed by an above poster or maybe it will be the most unlikely Epic Store Exclusive yet...i mean who knows anymore.
Post edited March 18, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
pkk234: I really hope Wrath makes it here, looks amazing.
It is coming here, 3dr even confirmed it on their discord
moobot83: watched rebellions development stream today, they announced that sniper elite is coming to switch and theres gonna be a VR sniper elite to and most importantly they said that sniper elite v2 remastered is coming out this year pretty soon and will cross platform with GOG. so not only is remastered coming here ( unless i misunderstood what they said) it also kills all the rumours of a remaster being true or not now. it also has new features in the game to, so hyped if it does come here!
Andrey82: Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAjiRez1tZg

In the end there is GOG logo.
Sniper Elites facebook-page has also confirmed it now. I guess it really isn't "unofficial" anymore.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Low Magic Studios for Low Magic Age:
Low Magic Age is a fantasy RPG that focused on turn-based party-based tactical combat. Field of View, Fog of War, Cover, Zone of Control, Charging and Flanking, various and abundant tactical elements are implemented in the combat system of Low Magic Age. The game rules are evolved from the Open Game License (OGL), the set of rules based on the pen-n-paper version of fantasy role-playing games of all time, made by Wizards of the Coast.

In order to apply a set of rules designed for a pen-and-paper game to a computer game, many rules in the open game content had been adjusted or improved.

Normally, you'll create and customize a small party of 4~6 characters: choosing from seven races, three basic classes and ten class variants, dozens of feats and spells. And then fight with all kinds of monsters!

Features:

Inherited from classic game rules: Evolved from historic pen-and-paper game rules, plus well designed information display UI, clear prompt of hit percent and damage range, help players to learn and immerse in the fantasy world. The innovative combat system, flanking, charging, full-attack, etc., various circumstance bonuses bring more meaningful tactics selections.
Classical fantasy monsters: 7 categories, 100+ classical fantasy monsters. Goblins, trolls, giant ants, basilisks and much much more. Different monsters need different strategies and tactics to defeat.
Tons of equipment and wondrous items: 60+ common items, 90+ wondrous items, 80+ enchantments. Slashing, piercing and bludgeoning, different weapons against different monsters. Gloves of Dexterity, Counterstrike Bracers, Ring of Regeneration, Belt of Magnificence, Cloak of Thorns, Elemental Gem, collecting powerful magical artifacts to create the hero character in your mind.
Well designed skills and spells: Fighters own a variety of martial arts movements, not only basic attacks. All of the arcane spells and divine spells of caster classes are greatly improved, too.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Low Magic Studios for Low Magic Age:

Low Magic Age is a fantasy RPG that focused on turn-based party-based tactical combat. Field of View, Fog of War, Cover, Zone of Control, Charging and Flanking, various and abundant tactical elements are implemented in the combat system of Low Magic Age. The game rules are evolved from the Open Game License (OGL), the set of rules based on the pen-n-paper version of fantasy role-playing games of all time, made by Wizards of the Coast.

In order to apply a set of rules designed for a pen-and-paper game to a computer game, many rules in the open game content had been adjusted or improved.

Normally, you'll create and customize a small party of 4~6 characters: choosing from seven races, three basic classes and ten class variants, dozens of feats and spells. And then fight with all kinds of monsters!

Features:

Inherited from classic game rules: Evolved from historic pen-and-paper game rules, plus well designed information display UI, clear prompt of hit percent and damage range, help players to learn and immerse in the fantasy world. The innovative combat system, flanking, charging, full-attack, etc., various circumstance bonuses bring more meaningful tactics selections.
Classical fantasy monsters: 7 categories, 100+ classical fantasy monsters. Goblins, trolls, giant ants, basilisks and much much more. Different monsters need different strategies and tactics to defeat.
Tons of equipment and wondrous items: 60+ common items, 90+ wondrous items, 80+ enchantments. Slashing, piercing and bludgeoning, different weapons against different monsters. Gloves of Dexterity, Counterstrike Bracers, Ring of Regeneration, Belt of Magnificence, Cloak of Thorns, Elemental Gem, collecting powerful magical artifacts to create the hero character in your mind.
Well designed skills and spells: Fighters own a variety of martial arts movements, not only basic attacks. All of the arcane spells and divine spells of caster classes are greatly improved, too.
The-Business:
oh, I bought this up & I played it for a while. It's niche thing... like niche niche...but that was a while ago...
BeatriceElysia: New company in the catalog: Low Magic Studios for Low Magic Age:

oh, I bought this up & I played it for a while. It's niche thing... like niche niche...but that was a while ago...
I actually think it sounds kinda cool - have you played Age of Decadence? It sounds almost like that (combat wise) but with spells. Can you compare them? How much of a role does line of sight and fog of war play?

And why so super niche? Just a bit obtuse in the combat department?
Nevermind - just showed up with screenshots and such!
high rated
Two more entries in the developers/publishers list:
Hardsuit Labs for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Jace Masula for Astrox Imperium (should be "In Dev")
Astrox Imperium is my attempt to create the space game that I wanted to play, but no one had created. I wanted a single player, open-world space game that is similar to games I enjoyed, like Homeworld and EVE, with economies, factions, and a story. A game where I could set all the parameters, and the universe would come alive with new challenges each time I played. I tried to take the best of what I liked from many of my favorite space games, and combine them into something simple but deep, familiar yet fresh, and enjoyably addicting to play.
More info at http://astroximperium.com/index.php/features/
The-Business: Two more entries in the developers/publishers list:
Hardsuit Labs for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
This was announced 8 hours ago
https://www.gog.com/news/preorder_vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2
high rated
The next Corpse Party game is coming to GOG in April:
https://twinfinite.net/2019/03/corpse-party-sweet-sachiko-pc-april/
SCPM: The next Corpse Party game is coming to GOG in April:
https://twinfinite.net/2019/03/corpse-party-sweet-sachiko-pc-april/
Nice. Was starting to get worried. Blood Drive should release around summer then.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Hikage1983
low rated
Please guys confirm that the newest Stardock shit will not be published on Gog .

https://www.stardock.com/games/siegeofcentauri/
any date on when sniper elite v2 remaster is coming here i think on the developer stream they said it was a 2019 release
I was wondering why, at least as far as we know, Generation Zero will not be released on GOG. It's a THQ Nordic game, it's not perfect according to the reviews but not even a total garbage.