It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: Skyrim confirmed!
SCPM: That was the Wizards & Warriors cover art. :)
The little image on the left side of the current banner is the cover art for Drakkhen. I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
I'd be surprised if they manage to surprise me...

:P
W3irdN3rd: And now?
v1989: The right one I thought it might be Skyrim, but I don't know as I remember now that Dragon age 2 or Inquisition have dragon and fighter at the cover.

At which page you have found that left one? I do not know what game it is, but the picture seems very familiar.
Dragon Age 2 is highly unlikely since gog is a curated shop.

edit: and no, even if they release it it would not surprise me. ;)
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Anothername
Alexim: Skyrim confirmed!
The little image on the left side of the current banner is the cover art for Drakkhen. I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
Why would they have art for Drakkhen in the banner since the game is already here?
tfishell: Why would they have art for Drakkhen in the banner since the game is already here?
Could be a hint - wizards, warriors, a dragon...

Skyrim confirmed!
tfishell: Why would they have art for Drakkhen in the banner since the game is already here?
tremere110: Could be a hint - wizards, warriors, a dragon...

Skyrim confirmed!
...or Dragon Age 2?
tremere110: Could be a hint - wizards, warriors, a dragon...

Skyrim confirmed!
Paraharaha: ...or Dragon Age 2?
Or maybe... Descent to Undermountain!!!

The greatest CRPG ever made!! :O

(tee hee)
high rated
Earlier today Gabe Cuzzillo got added to the catalog for Ape Out (planned release: 2018-02-07)

Ape Out is a wildly intense and colorfully stylized smash ‘em up about primal escape, rhythmic violence, and frenetic jazz.

Stylish Escape: Embrace bold colors and a dazzling perspective as you rush through tight corridors, open areas, and twisting labyrinths on a mad dash for freedom. Overcome all manner of human opposition, nefarious traps, and breakable obstacles to find each exit and escape captivity.
Grab and Smash: Unleash your primal instincts and incredible strength to overpower your captors. Hold them steady to create a human shield, smash their feeble bodies into walls, or throw one into another in a violent explosion of humanity.
Dynamic Soundtrack: Find your rhythm in the chaos as a dynamic soundtrack of drums, cymbals, and decapitations drive the action to the edge of mayhem.
Post edited December 19, 2018 by The-Business
The-Business: Earlier today Gabe Cuzzillo got added to the catalog for Ape Out (planned release: 2018-02-07)

Ape Out is a wildly intense and colorfully stylized smash ‘em up about primal escape, rhythmic violence, and frenetic jazz.

Stylish Escape: Embrace bold colors and a dazzling perspective as you rush through tight corridors, open areas, and twisting labyrinths on a mad dash for freedom. Overcome all manner of human opposition, nefarious traps, and breakable obstacles to find each exit and escape captivity.
Grab and Smash: Unleash your primal instincts and incredible strength to overpower your captors. Hold them steady to create a human shield, smash their feeble bodies into walls, or throw one into another in a violent explosion of humanity.
Dynamic Soundtrack: Find your rhythm in the chaos as a dynamic soundtrack of drums, cymbals, and decapitations drive the action to the edge of mayhem.
The-Business:
Brilliant concept, definitely picking this up.
high rated
According to devs. (see attachment) they hope to release their A.T.O.M. RPG on GOG by 24th of December.
Attachments:
plans.png (46 Kb)
Post edited December 19, 2018 by Alm888
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Goblinz
and
The Digital Lounge
for
True Fear - Forsaken Souls Part 1 (?)
You are walking down a street you don’t recognize, the fog slowing your pace to a crawl as darkness blinds you. You pause and look up to see a house; candles flicker in every window, like a beacon. Climbing the few steps to the front door, you realize many years have passed since it was last opened – it has been sealed with rust and purpose. Inexplicably, just as you know the candles are for you, you know someone waits inside. Someone who has remained in that house since before the iron began to rust. They have been patient. Waiting for over two decades. Waiting for you.

True Fear: Forsaken Souls takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere. Part 1, the first in a trilogy, will long be remembered.

MAIN FEATURES

An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.

A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister’s past… and your own!

Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it’s up to you!

Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.

Includes the bonuses from the Collector’s version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, the strategy guide, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.

Full gamepad support
Post edited December 19, 2018 by The-Business
Alm888: According to devs. (see attachment) they hope to release their A.T.O.M. RPG on GOG by 24th of December.
Great news !

Спасибо за информацию, товарищ. =)
Edward_Carnby: Спасибо за информацию, товарищ. =)
Na zdorov'ie, comrade! :)
Alm888: According to devs. (see attachment) they hope to release their A.T.O.M. RPG on GOG by 24th of December.
Looking forward to this!
Mage's Initiation will be coming to gog according to Himalaya Studios' twitter
Post edited December 20, 2018 by zlaywal
since this thread gets bumped constantly, I think GOG should at least try to get more splinter cell games, most notable Chaos Theory. love/hate that game, also it's old enough to be a in this era to be considered a classic game. Ubisoft is shit now but there is no way they will turn down a few bucks.
swsoboleski89: since this thread gets bumped constantly, I think GOG should at least try to get more splinter cell games, most notable Chaos Theory. love/hate that game, also it's old enough to be a in this era to be considered a classic game. Ubisoft is shit now but there is no way they will turn down a few bucks.
Agreed!! Got some on (nasty, I know) uPlay thing for free and didn't touch anything since. Saw someone on the tube laying down golden bricks on "how this new splinter cell is da bomb" and all but.. nah, no dice for me.