It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New in the catalog: Arnaud De Bock, Rémi Forcadell, Alan Zucconi, Calum Bowen for Pikuniku (release planned for January 2019)

Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!

Features

A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 - 5 hour campaign.​
Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by The-Business
Alexim: Skyrim confirmed!
SCPM: That was the Wizards & Warriors cover art. :)
The little image on the left side of the current banner is the cover art for Drakkhen. I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
Great catch there, as always!
There's actually plenty of time for some more surprises.
The-Business: Pikuniku
Yeesss!!
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Alexim
Alexim: Skyrim confirmed!
The little image on the left side of the current banner is the cover art for Drakkhen. I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
I would rather say that might be Skyrim, but definetely I see a dragon and a fighter.
v1989: I would rather say that might be Skyrim, but definetely I see a dragon and a fighter.
To it could be paste sandwiches as well. Perhaps my eyes are way too weak, but I can't recognize anything in the picture but a Big Daddy, a Little Sister and a huge amount of ice.

Edit: Okay, I think I get it now. But I'm afraid it's not Skyrim but Drakkhen indeed.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by MBiL_248
v1989: I would rather say that might be Skyrim, but definetely I see a dragon and a fighter.
MBiL_248: To it could be paste sandwiches as well. Perhaps my eyes are way too weak, but I can't recognize anything in the picture but a Big Daddy, a Little Sister and a huge amount of ice.

Edit: Okay, I think I get it now. But I'm afraid it's not Skyrim but Drakkhen indeed.
Still sounds good no ?
nvm
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Pygmalion_4678
MBiL_248: To it could be paste sandwiches as well. Perhaps my eyes are way too weak, but I can't recognize anything in the picture but a Big Daddy, a Little Sister and a huge amount of ice.

erkalis: Still sounds good no ?
I really don't know, never played it, never heard about it.
MBiL_248: I really don't know, never played it, never heard about it.
Me either .. just hoping . :)

Either way the fans of RPG will be happy.:)
Edit: Sorry, it is not Drakkhen.:)
https://www.gog.com/game/drakkhen
Post edited December 18, 2018 by v1989
v1989: Either way the fans of RPG will be happy.:)
Edit: Sorry, it is not Drakkhen.:)
https://www.gog.com/game/drakkhen
lol

Made my day. Absolutely.

Now I'm seriously considering to buy and try it...
Post edited December 18, 2018 by MBiL_248
SCPM: I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
I'm dreaming of a civilized Christmas, where all the settlers found new cities in the snow :P.

And now?
Attachments:
SCPM: I don't have any evidence, but I think that we can still expect a few more surprises over the next few weeks.
WinterSnowfall: I'm dreaming of a civilized Christmas, where all the settlers found new cities in the snow :P.
I agree. Obviously, at least three more houses remain undisclosed.
Therefore, it makes sense to wait for three more pleasant arrivals. I can assume that one by one every week until the end of the sale. But this, of course, is only an assumption.

W3irdN3rd: And now?
The right one I thought it might be Skyrim, but I don't know as I remember now that Dragon age 2 or Inquisition have dragon and fighter at the cover.

At which page you have found that left one? I do not know what game it is, but the picture seems very familiar.
W3irdN3rd: And now?
v1989: The right one I thought it might be Skyrim, but I don't know as I remember now that Dragon age 2 or Inquisition have dragon and fighter at the cover.

At which page you have found that left one? I do not know what game it is, but the picture seems very familiar.
https://images-2.gog.com/7c0d71889c5706f782886c716def9c518eb1f6b607fe7372f3ab8125f0a88d0d.png (Winter Sale 2018 background before Bioshock release)