It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Evixios: I can't think of any other Epic games but maybe somebody else has a list.
Shadow Complex
SCPM: NAPS Team has been added to the catalog, either for Iron Wings, Maria the Witch, or an upcoming game.

And Those Awesome Guys and Beautiful Glitch are in the catalog for Monster Prom
Finally we'll get Monster Prom over here! Was asking the devs a few times regarding a gog release, but didn't get any replies sadly.
.Ra: when is the sale?
PainOfSalvation: Most likely Monday or if not any following day. But next week for sure.
Hmm, wanna bet it will start on Wednesday?
I'm so happy to see Monster Prom coming here. I'm going to have to buy three copies like I promised the devs when I emailed them.
PainOfSalvation: Most likely Monday or if not any following day. But next week for sure.
Mafwek: Hmm, wanna bet it will start on Wednesday?
Please no Wednesday, there's Champions League in football. :p
Mafwek: Hmm, wanna bet it will start on Wednesday?
PainOfSalvation: Please no Wednesday, there's Champions League in football. :p
Hah! Luckily for me, I hate football... but I hate American Football even more!
The info on the trailer for Operencia: the Stolen Sun mentions that it will be "coming in 2019 for Steam and other platforms to be named later".

I suppose GOG is probably one of those platforms.
high rated
Someone tweeted to Bethesda asking to release Skyrim on GOG and GOG official account retweed it. Could this be the a hint? :o
PainOfSalvation: Someone tweeted to Bethesda asking to release Skyrim on GOG and GOG official account retweed it. Could this be the a hint? :o
Games have been posted in this thread for less. :D

Would be great to have a surprising star release to celebrate winter sale / Christmas / New Year.
PainOfSalvation: Someone tweeted to Bethesda asking to release Skyrim on GOG and GOG official account retweed it. Could this be the a hint? :o
Not a confirmation.
*sigh*
fortune_p_dawg: *sigh*
'tis okay, I feel I'll be sighing too, when the Bioshocks pop up but the Infinite Complete one doesn't.
This is not a confirmation, unfortunately. This is not the first time - Linko had also retweeted such questions before and it had no effect on the appearance of Skyrim.
Skyrim is likely to appear here (sooner or later), but this will not be related to tweets between the two guys, who manage the accounts of companies in social networks.
Keep Calm and Carry On.
fortune_p_dawg: *sigh*
rodrolliv: 'tis okay, I feel I'll be sighing too, when the Bioshocks pop up but the Infinite Complete one doesn't.
It will take some time yet for you to sigh then.
rodrolliv: 'tis okay, I feel I'll be sighing too, when the Bioshocks pop up but the Infinite Complete one doesn't.
1mikey1: It will take some time yet for you to sigh then.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

lol
Post edited December 10, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg