It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For those interested in seeing more of White Night, a vid from 3 years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1KCPsvnTM
DarkSaber2k: "Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
WinterSnowfall: Watch this space.
Oh shit! It's happening?
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
DarkSaber2k: "Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
WinterSnowfall: Watch this space.
wait, what? it's giving me 404 thingy. what did i miss?
Lucian_Galca: Oh shit! It's happening?
No idea when it's planned, but some day that link will no longer return 404.

fortune_p_dawg: wait, what? it's giving me 404 thingy. what did i miss?
You missed the future release date :). It won't show anything until it's released. Call it a prophecy.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
I attached the snip I made of the Galaxy patch notes.
Attachments:
oops.png (51 Kb)
DarkSaber2k: I attached the snip I made of the Galaxy patch notes.
Yep looks like they messed up and included it by mistake. Didn't somebody find API entries or a support page recently? I guess this all but confirms it.
BKGaming: Didn't somebody find API entries or a support page recently?
API entry. Yes, it's not exactly unexpected, but this is the first official slip-up I know of.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
DarkSaber2k: I attached the snip I made of the Galaxy patch notes.
BKGaming: Yep looks like they messed up and included it by mistake. Didn't somebody find API entries or a support page recently? I guess this all but confirms it.
Honestly I think they make these leaks on purpose, in order to keep us hyped and interested to compensate for the disappointment with certain releases.

Sort of a perverse inside joke and "put a carrot in front of the donkey to keep it going".
Well think they should just release Civ V today now they have confirmed it by mistake whoops
aluinie: Well think they should just release Civ V today now they have confirmed it by mistake whoops
Goddamn, that the game I actually want to buy... but I don't have money:(
DarkSaber2k: New Galaxy update says

"Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
Yayyyyyyyy that would be freaking amazing!
high rated
About ExaPunks, I just received Zachtronics' newsletter, saying, in short :

"EXAPUNKS has left Early Access!
[...]
If you're the sort of person who prefers a DRM-free version of the game, we've uploaded a DRM-free build to the Humble Store and will be releasing a DRM-free version on GOG sometime in the next few weeks."

It's nice to read that :)
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Splatsch
If I could get Civ 1, 2, 5, and Beyond Earth, I wouldn't even care if I never get 6. I'd be civ happy for the rest of my days with the whole series on GOG up until then
JinseiNGC224: If I could get Civ 1, 2, 5, and Beyond Earth, I wouldn't even care if I never get 6. I'd be civ happy for the rest of my days with the whole series on GOG up until then
Although I have copies of it, I would love to see Test of Time here.
high rated
firefly sent me a message on facebook after my request a few months ago for a possible release of stronghold 2, legends and 3 on gog.La they confirm that they work on it.

Message received today on facebook messenger.

Hi Mike, we are working on releasing the older Stronghold games on GOG, but are currently unable to make any predictions or promises regarding to when it will happen.
Kind regards,
The Firely Team

good news stronghold 2 ,legends and 3 soon in gog.
New company in the catalog: MAGES. Inc., 5pb.

Visual novels incoming?