It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: The Xbox icon links to Hunter: The Reckoning.
andysheets1975: That's an Xbox exclusive. Does Interplay have the resources to create ports of old titles...?
They could. It all depends on the business model. If they gave someone the right to make a modern version but this company had to self-fund the development in exchange for a larger cut of the sales. That is one model that could work. But we don't really we don't know any details about Interplay's financial situation, do we? Maybe they can afford it. Afterall porting or even "remastering" an old game is alot cheaper than creating one from scratch.

By the way, that Xbox link seems to indicate this is something that was already released for the Xbox One.

Edit:

My mistake, presumably MS is using the mm/dd/yyyy date format, so the release date is November 4: "Release date
4/11/2018".
Post edited October 20, 2018 by Kristian
andysheets1975: That's an Xbox exclusive. Does Interplay have the resources to create ports of old titles...?
It was also released on Gamecube. As for whether Interplay has any financial resources to create a PC port, well, I have no idea about that. You'd suppose that a company willing to auction all their properties some years ago would be hurting for money, but nothing seems to have changed since then.
Kristian: My mistake, presumably MS is using the mm/dd/yyyy date format, so the release date is November 4: "Release date
4/11/2018".
Clicking the "Check Price" button shows that the game was released on April 13th with a $14.99 price point.
Attachments:
hunter.jpg (176 Kb)
Post edited October 20, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: It was also released on Gamecube. As for whether Interplay has any financial resources to create a PC port, well, I have no idea about that. You'd suppose that a company willing to auction all their properties some years ago would be hurting for money, but nothing seems to have changed since then.
Kristian: My mistake, presumably MS is using the mm/dd/yyyy date format, so the release date is November 4: "Release date
4/11/2018".
Grargar: Clicking the "Check Price" button shows that the game was released on April 13th with a $14.99 price point.
It was made backwards compatible with the Xbox One.
I'm still hoping for Resident Evil trilogy release. That would be an instant buy from me if it releases on GOG.
arsalan12: I'm still hoping for Resident Evil trilogy release. That would be an instant buy from me if it releases on GOG.
Has there been any indication of that?
arsalan12: I'm still hoping for Resident Evil trilogy release. That would be an instant buy from me if it releases on GOG.
me too, that would be awesome
masterian: me too, that would be awesome
Sorry I wanted to reply to Kristian.
Kristian: Has there been any indication of that?
Sadly no.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by arsalan12
New company in the catalog: OSome Studio. Maybe Space Run Galaxy? Publisher Focus Interactive was active here last week (price updates).
The-Business: New company in the catalog: OSome Studio. Maybe Space Run Galaxy? Publisher Focus Interactive was active here last week (price updates).
Maybe but it could also be White Night?
The-Business: Focus Home Interactive was active here last week (price updates).
A little more activity towards releasing more of their back catalogue on GoG, that'd be great.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: OSome Studio. Maybe Space Run Galaxy? Publisher Focus Interactive was active here last week (price updates).
No, because Osome Studio didn't develop Space Run Galaxy; they only lent their engine for it. It's either White Night or the remaster for Asterix and Obelix XXL 2.
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Grargar
PainOfSalvation: Maybe but it could also be White Night?
That would be great. I always wanted to buy this game DRM-free.
Must be White Night, this game looks great.
New Galaxy update says

"Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
DarkSaber2k: "Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
Watch this space.