It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loger13: This one remembers me Blair Witch Trilogy. Want it!

P.S.
By the way, 2K is more active here last time - is there any signs of Nocturne (https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/nocturne) and
Lucian_Galca: Nocturne would be awesome. Used to play my uncle's copy. And of course it featured a character that would eventually become Bloodrayne.
Yeap! Svetlana! And Stranger!
Loger13: Zachtronics added hashtags of humble and gog.
Where?
Loger13: Zachtronics added hashtags of humble and gog.
muntdefems: Where?

@freling
I ordered the limited edition upgrade, now I need to get the proper game :) Will it be available DRM-free through @humble or @GOGcom ?"

@zachtronics
Replying to @freling @humble @GOGcom
Yes, but only after we leave Early Access."
Isn't it? I do not use Twitter, but for me it looks like he make a links to the questioner and the accounts of the two mentioned stores.

@freling
I ordered the limited edition upgrade, now I need to get the proper game :) Will it be available DRM-free through @humble or @GOGcom ?"

@zachtronics
Replying to @freling @humble @GOGcom
Yes, but only after we leave Early Access."
Loger13: Isn't it? I do not use Twitter, but for me it looks like he make a links to the questioner and the accounts of the two mentioned stores.
I don't actively use Twitter either, but I'd swear those handles (not hashtags) appear in Zachtronics reply only because they were contained in freling's tweet. If anything, Zachtronics didn't bother to remove neither Humble's nor GOG's handles from their reply, which *could* mean the game is coming to both platforms, but I'd bet on plain laziness. :P
Loger13: Isn't it? I do not use Twitter, but for me it looks like he make a links to the questioner and the accounts of the two mentioned stores.
muntdefems: I don't actively use Twitter either, but I'd swear those handles (not hashtags) appear in Zachtronics reply only because they were contained in freling's tweet. If anything, Zachtronics didn't bother to remove neither Humble's nor GOG's handles from their reply, which *could* mean the game is coming to both platforms, but I'd bet on plain laziness. :P
Yeah, this is right.

It's saying the tweet is replying to GOG and Humble, which is because they were mentioned in the tweet it's replying to.

Means absolutely nothing.
SCPM: Ancient Domains of Mystery is still on its way here, according to this tweet:
https://twitter.com/j_terstiege/status/1029018389665210369
Thanks for the info, SCPM.
ADOM is one of the games I've been wanting to see on GOG since long, long ago. :)

EDIT:
Yeah. ADOM on GOG has been oficially announced. Great news indeed :D
Post edited August 15, 2018 by karnak1
muntdefems: I don't actively use Twitter either, but I'd swear those handles (not hashtags) appear in Zachtronics reply only because they were contained in freling's tweet. If anything, Zachtronics didn't bother to remove neither Humble's nor GOG's handles from their reply, which *could* mean the game is coming to both platforms, but I'd bet on plain laziness. :P
adaliabooks: Yeah, this is right.

It's saying the tweet is replying to GOG and Humble, which is because they were mentioned in the tweet it's replying to.

Means absolutely nothing.
I will not argue, Twitter I understand worse than Trump. https://bit.ly/2OBEjnw
But this still fits the definition of "unofficial confirmation". And games in the topic appeared and for less evidence of confirmation.
karnak1: Yeah. ADOM on GOG has been oficially announced. Great news indeed :D
Yer kiddin

What are they gonna charge for an ascii game?
karnak1: Yeah. ADOM on GOG has been oficially announced. Great news indeed :D
yogsloth: Yer kiddin

asci??
and btw I would buy Zach Barth's soiled underoos for fifty bucks, so we should beat down his damn door until Exapunks lands here
karnak1: EDIT:
Yeah. ADOM on GOG has been oficially announced. Great news indeed :D
Great!
I think I prefer the original version to be honest, but I'll definitely buy it as I've spent many many hours with ADOM over the years.

yogsloth: Yer kiddin

Well technically the new version they sell does have the option of tiles and sprites (and quite nice ones too), though I'll always prefer ASCII for roguelikes.

Plus it's not like GOG doesn't already sell ToME, which has an ASCII mode (and much worse tiles than ADOM).
high rated
New companies in the catalog:
PanicBarn and
No More Robots for
Not Tonight (release tomorrow, August 17th):

"A POST-BREXIT MUSICAL ROAD TRIP THRILLER"
Not The Official Trailer
Post edited August 16, 2018 by The-Business
high rated
Another new company in the catalog: Sabotage for eith
Oddworld: Soulstorm or
The Messenger (2D SHMUP/platformer?)
The Messenger will out on August 30th
Then in the end 2K Marin arrived here for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified!