It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: AC 2 (and spinoffs) and 3 would be quite a coup... the series died after Black Flag (4) anyway
Skyri legendary edition would be good as well... though not sure Beth wold be interested in selling it since the release of SE
Having personally played the entire series, save for AC: Rogue, I can attest that Unity was the only one that flopped. Syndicate improved on some things and had less mistakes, and is very fun...but Assassins Creed: Origins?

I spent 107 hours perfecting my game of AC: Origins, and I want to do it all over again. That game is incredible. It's the most engrossing AC game to date. And I'm an all-time lover of anything Ezio, hailing all three of his games as my all-time favorites. However, in terms of characters and personal stories, Bayek is very close to what Ezio went through. In terms of gameplay, it's hands-down the best ever. It feels as much like an action-RPG as it does a traditional AC game. The sheer scale and amount to do is daunting, and yet so exhilarating. There are so many ways to go about winning, and you can scale difficulty from easy to very hard, which is also a first for an AC game. The few scripted fights with Roman ships at sea, with war drums booming and many men rowing away, is also neat to see.

Also, it was predominately developed by the team that did Black Flag ;)

If AC 2 and 3 come here I will gladly score them, especially if they have DLC I may have missed.
I don't expect Skyrim remastered, but at least Legendary would be great.
Post edited March 11, 2018 by JinseiNGC224
Pawel1995: POGCHAMP I don't like Skyrim at all, but it would be nice to see another Bethesda game on GOG!

Would insta buy the Wolfenstein games though :D
Evil Withing too! :)

JinseiNGC224: If AC 2 and 3 come here I will gladly score them, especially if they have DLC I may have missed.
I hope too, BUT there is a same catch as with Batman Arkham Asylum: some DLC available one on consoles. For Arkham Asylum it was Joker DLC which allowed to play as Joker. And for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood there was Copernicus Conspiracy DLC which was released exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

P.S. But there is a few "ways" to include this DLC in PC games. :)
hmmmmmmm. I know 110% Skyrim would be added to the GOG mix for mods locked on Steam. Since I own the base and special edition, I am not buying that game again.. AC II has no exclusive DLC, just club rewards. III has rewards and DLC via season pass. Has skyrim been sold enough and ported to enough systems where the publisher decides it's time to sell it DRM free? Same question re: AC II and III.
SCPM: And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Always wondered why the rest of the Assassins's Creed games are not here :)... nicely done!

I've seen some evidence of Skyrim before, so that was not unexpected, though if we judge by how much we've waited for Oblivion to get here, it might take a while before it's actually released.
Nice! Hopefully we also see Far Cry 3+4 here in the near future.
russellskanne: Nice! Hopefully we also see Far Cry 3+4 here in the near future.
And let's not forget the Splinter Cell games :)
SCPM: The modern military RPG/Visual Novel Long Gone Days is looking to get approved for a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/lgdays/status/971794009701146624

And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Nice, and i'd like to echo about getting the older Splinter Cell games here as well as the older Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon games with add-ons.
Well, I think that 3rd might come to GOG at the end of this month when Ubisoft release Far Cry 5. In deluxe version there is Far Cry 3 added as bonus. So... :)

karnak1: And let's not forget the Splinter Cell games :)
As far as I know, there is some technical problems with second and third parts of the series.

Lucian_Galca: as the older Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon games with add-ons.
Yes, Desert Siege and Island Thunder is missing. First Ghost Recon feels incomplete without them. :(
high rated
wizisi2k: hmmmmmmm. I know 110% Skyrim would be added to the GOG mix for mods locked on Steam. Since I own the base and special edition, I am not buying that game again.. AC II has no exclusive DLC, just club rewards. III has rewards and DLC via season pass. Has skyrim been sold enough and ported to enough systems where the publisher decides it's time to sell it DRM free? Same question re: AC II and III.
https://www.nexusmods.com/

Over 10k mods for the special ed. and over 56k (!) mods for the regular edition. I think ppl actively avoiding steam versions won't really feel a lack of anything. I look forward to its release here.
I feel compelled to add my 2 cents to the mostly vanilla popamole aaa requests I'm readling :P

My personal preferences, if we're talking ubisoft would be:
- Valiant Hearts
- Both Southpark games
And then maybe Child Of Light, that maybe it's not that good, but it's at least interesting.

And for zenimax/bethesda:
- Dishonored (only the first one, though)
- Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
And then maybe Prey (it has Chris Avellone involved) and Doom (critically acclaimed).
Post edited March 12, 2018 by rgnrk
Hmm... A new weekly sale hasn't been announced today. I wonder if that means we'll be seeing these big releases as early as tomorrow?
astroclay: Hmm... A new weekly sale hasn't been announced today. I wonder if that means we'll be seeing these big releases as early as tomorrow?
Also no new daily deal yet, so something is off.
astroclay: Hmm... A new weekly sale hasn't been announced today. I wonder if that means we'll be seeing these big releases as early as tomorrow?
As SCPM has found out, there will a St. Patrick's GOG sale this week, starting today:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_sales_historical_dates_and_forecasts/post232
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Accatone
Andrey82: Well, I think that 3rd might come to GOG at the end of this month when Ubisoft release Far Cry 5. In deluxe version there is Far Cry 3 added as bonus. So... :)

karnak1: And let's not forget the Splinter Cell games :)
Andrey82: As far as I know, there is some technical problems with second and third parts of the series.

Lucian_Galca: as the older Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon games with add-ons.
Andrey82: Yes, Desert Siege and Island Thunder is missing. First Ghost Recon feels incomplete without them. :(
Seems like I heard about a recent fix for those Splinter Cell issues, but I can't remember where.
that'd be awesome. i'll be broke as hell, but that would still be awesome.