It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

micktiegs_8: DAYUM I just noticed that Crawl isn't expected for release until next year :(

Another game I happened to swing by that is officially expected for gog.com is Dark Matter. I say officially because their site's 'buy it' section even has a gog.com link ready to go.
Edit: woops never mind! I see the game came here for a short moment and had to be removed for some reason or another.
Grargar: It was released unfinished, got pulled shortly thereafter and never came back.
Yeah, It's back on Humble as a new release with a Steam Key (again). Apparently the ending is fixed but the majority of Steam 'reviews' are still pretty bad.
micktiegs_8: DAYUM I just noticed that Crawl isn't expected for release until next year :(

Another game I happened to swing by that is officially expected for gog.com is Dark Matter. I say officially because their site's 'buy it' section even has a gog.com link ready to go.
Edit: woops never mind! I see the game came here for a short moment and had to be removed for some reason or another.
Grargar: It was released unfinished, got pulled shortly thereafter and never came back.
As much as I understand the game is now finished although not in the same size as they wanted to do it since their Kickstarter failed. Steam reviews are bad only cause of the too high expectations - developers promised to much which is always a bad idea. Example for promising to much is also Stardrive.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Matruchus
I contacted the developer of <span class="bold">Mini Metro</span> about the games release on gog after they close the early access they are in now. Even in early access the responses of people playing are very good.

Full release of the game expected in November 2014.

This is their answer:

Hi Miro,

There's a good chance we'll be on GOG. We're working with another company to get Mini Metro onto the smaller game portals, including GOG.

Thanks for your email!

Cheers,

Peter

Edit: Adding some gameplay video here so you can see what this game is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le82xcLHSLw
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: I contacted the developer of <span class="bold">Mini Metro</span> about the games release on gog after they close the early access they are in now. Even in early access the responses of people playing are very good.

Full release of the game expected in November 2014.

This is their answer:

Hi Miro,

There's a good chance we'll be on GOG. We're working with another company to get Mini Metro onto the smaller game portals, including GOG.

Thanks for your email!

Cheers,

Peter

Edit: Adding some gameplay video here so you can see what this game is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le82xcLHSLw
Wow, really interesting title, I´ll keep an eye on it! I´m temped to get it now, instead to wait it here on GOG, because want the android version (I think is a perfect game to play on smartphone).
That may be the case on Steam, but I expect Crawl to show up on GOG sooner than that. I'd be dumbfounded if GOG starts prominently advertising "coming soon" games on the front page 5+ months in advance.

Edit: ...other than Witcher 3, the company's bread/butter.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by undeadcow
Matruchus: As much as I understand the game is now finished although not in the same size as they wanted to do it since their Kickstarter failed. Steam reviews are bad only cause of the too high expectations - developers promised to much which is always a bad idea. Example for promising to much is also Stardrive.
Having bought and played Dark Matter on GOG when it was released here, I'd be curious as to their definition of "finished". Tons of rooms, much of the story, and most of the weapons were missing from the game, plus the abrupt cut-off ending that pissed everyone off. Did they actually add all the missing content in, or did they just revise the game to fit what they already had? Or did they go even cheaper and just replace the wall of text at the cut-off with a video cutscene?

I'd happily buy it again if it were the actual finished game. But from what I heard (the company that bought it dismissed all the developers), I'd be really surprised if that's the case.
undeadcow: That may be the case on Steam, but I expect Crawl to show up on GOG sooner than that. I'd be dumbfounded if GOG starts prominently advertising "coming soon" games on the front page 5+ months in advance.

The game is not coming soon its TBA - check the new&coming tab :)
undeadcow: That may be the case on Steam, but I expect Crawl to show up on GOG sooner than that. I'd be dumbfounded if GOG starts prominently advertising "coming soon" games on the front page 5+ months in advance.

Matruchus: The game is not coming soon its TBA - check the new&coming tab :)
On the game card and on the front page rotation it's listed specifically as "coming soon;" even though it does say "tba" under new & coming tab. Who knows what will happen. I would just find it surprising for GOG to advertise an indie game like Crawl so far in advange, unless they expected a quicker release.

http://www.gog.com/game/crawl
undeadcow: On the game card and on the front page rotation it's listed specifically as "coming soon;" even though it does say "tba" under new & coming tab. Who knows what will happen. I would just find it surprising for GOG to advertise an indie game like Crawl so far in advange, unless they expected a quicker release.

http://www.gog.com/game/crawl
Check this: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_soon_crawl/post31

As much as I know the game will be officialy released in 2015 unless gog goes in to early access. And as much as I know they are going for a bit more transparency regarding game releases here - unfornately not yet with actual dates yet - just coming soon which in their dictionary means TBA if the release date is not written down.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Matruchus
Anyone listed Lords of Xulima yet?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/lords-of-xulima-old-school-turn-based-party-based-crpg.80725/page-10#post-3423184

"@madGamer: No problem, when the GOG version is alive send us an email to get your DRM free copy"

I'm going to play the beta version tonight on steam, will get the GOG version once final release.
cw8: Anyone listed Lords of Xulima yet?
Haven't heard of this game before, but I just looked at the video at the Kickstarter site and it looks absolutely amazing. Will buy it day one once it comes here. Is there a release date yet (Steam says today, but it seems to be early-access)?
IAmSinistar: Having bought and played Dark Matter on GOG when it was released here, I'd be curious as to their definition of "finished". Tons of rooms, much of the story, and most of the weapons were missing from the game, plus the abrupt cut-off ending that pissed everyone off. Did they actually add all the missing content in, or did they just revise the game to fit what they already had? Or did they go even cheaper and just replace the wall of text at the cut-off with a video cutscene?

I'd happily buy it again if it were the actual finished game. But from what I heard (the company that bought it dismissed all the developers), I'd be really surprised if that's the case.
According to Steam reviews of the game, it's still the same mess and this is the new ending. Don't click if you care about being spoiled.
cw8: Anyone listed Lords of Xulima yet?
PaterAlf: Haven't heard of this game before, but I just looked at the video at the Kickstarter site and it looks absolutely amazing. Will buy it day one once it comes here. Is there a release date yet (Steam says today, but it seems to be early-access)?
They just issued the beta keys to us backers. So I assume it's steam early access for the rest of the public.
IAmSinistar: I'd happily buy it again if it were the actual finished game. But from what I heard (the company that bought it dismissed all the developers), I'd be really surprised if that's the case.
Grargar: According to Steam reviews of the game, it's still the same mess and this is the new ending. Don't click if you care about being spoiled.
So they just added a cutscene. The missing rooms and weapons and all the rest are still gone. The hell with that, I'm not paying $15 for a two-minute video.

This is a real shame, as the game was enjoyable otherwise. But thanks for the info, my wallet appreciates having more money to spend on GOG instead.
Update on Machines at War 3 release on gog.com.

The game has been declined by gog as being a too niche game. Basically I think it has been denied cause of the RTS genre.

Anyway if you wan't to support this game to come to gog.com you can still vote for it here: <span class="bold">http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/machines_at_war_3</span>

Will continue to do skirmish gameplays and will also upload youtube gameplay videos which you will be able to find in my support thread for this game here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/vote_for_machines_at_war_3_in_the_community_wishlist/page1
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Matruchus