It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Ember is coming to GOG, here is it's support card:
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001649434-Ember
This and Abzu are both published by 505. Really hoping we'll get to see Portal Knights here as well.
Should Northgard still be on the list? Apparently, the developers have no plans for releasing it on GOG at the moment, according to this post. So the old source post is outdated now.

There's a thread too related to this topic.
Agony might get a gog release, couldn't find the post he is talking about though, so take it with a grain of salt.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Contingent99 for Wizard of Legend:
Wizard of Legend is a fast paced dungeon crawler with an emphasis on dynamic magical combat. Quick movement and even quicker use of spells will allow you to chain spells together to unleash devastating combinations against your enemies!

Unlock and master over a hundred elemental spells which will allow you to create a hand best suited to your playstyle. Dive head first into the fray or stand back and let your minions do the work for you, the choice is yours!
History

Features

Fast paced spell slinging combat!
Over 100 unique elemental spells to discover and unlock!
Procedurally generated levels with both random and precrafted rooms mean a new challenge every time!
Dynamic bosses and enemies that gain new abilities as you play
Endless customization with hundreds of relics and outfits to unlock!
Two player local co-op
I can already sense the umpteenth rendition of the 'pixels yay or nay' battle royal...
muntdefems: I can already sense the umpteenth rendition of the 'pixels yay or nay' battle royal...
The "nay" gets on my nerves because I understand the difficulties of doing good art of any kind, yet nobody seems to suggest an alternative budget style - simple yet effective. I'd suggest more simple vector graphics but then people would bitch about how it looks like a "mobile game".
metricfun: I did my twitter round today (...snipped...)
SCPM: No, this was just something I stumbled upon, and as you mentioned before I misunderstood their original tweet. It's still some time away before GOG will probably even look at the game.
Thanks for the answer.
high rated
The modern military RPG/Visual Novel Long Gone Days is looking to get approved for a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/lgdays/status/971794009701146624

And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
SCPM: And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Skyrim would already be great (though hopefully we get the ability to play the original version for the sake of mods) but Assassin's Creed 2 and 3? Getting a DRM-free release for a game that until now required Uplay would be absolutely insane.
AC 2 (and spinoffs) and 3 would be quite a coup... the series died after Black Flag (4) anyway
Skyri legendary edition would be good as well... though not sure Beth wold be interested in selling it since the release of SE
high rated
SCPM: The modern military RPG/Visual Novel Long Gone Days is looking to get approved for a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/lgdays/status/971794009701146624

And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
SKYRIM!!11!1221243x

also.... details!
Post edited March 11, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg
Bigs: AC 2 (and spinoffs) and 3 would be quite a coup... the series died after Black Flag (4) anyway
Oh dang, I forgot that AC 3 wasn't Brotherhood. I would assume that if we get 2 and 3 we would get Brotherhood and Revelations as well then. That would be four Uplay-exclusive games released without DRM. Sounds like a miracle, honestly.

EDIT: Also if I could have read properly the first time I would have seen that SCPM said "Assassin's Creed 2 through 3" so that would include Brotherhood and Revelations then. Amazing.
Post edited March 11, 2018 by Marioface5
SCPM: I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Holy
low rated
Skyrim ?

The worst Bethesda " RPG " on Gog ?

* vomits *
Post edited March 11, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
i_hope_you_rot: Skyrim ?

The worst Bethesda " RPG " on Gog ?

* vomits *
If we already get to see posts like this just from an unofficial confirmation, I can only begin to imagine what the release thread would look like.