It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And what about this upcoming game: Ash of Gods? The release date is quite soon.
Did someone play it already? Is it actually good?

P.S. The title sounds funny to me: singular "ash" without an article doesn't sound very "English". I would settle for "Ashes of Gods" or "The Ash of Gods" personally. Am I right?
SCPM: The monster taming and breeding game Crowns is coming to GOG by February 15, according to this tweet:
https://twitter.com/crowns_dev/status/961793589125832704

(...snipped...)

Rune: Ragnarok will initially launch only on Steam, but the devs are open to bringing it to GOG:
https://www.runeragnarok.com/topic/my-first-concerns/#post-1844
Seems like I might have not read the linked tweet and forum post correctly (or something got lost in translation), so I'll check with everyone here in case that's the case.

For the Crowns tweet, I read it as: "it's not a countdown to release, there will be new info given by February 15". So I've just added the game in the unofficially confirmed post in my thread.

As for Rune: Ragnarok, I see people saying they want the game on GOG, but I only see HHKat (whom I presume is either from the developer or publisher's team) asking to know what platform people prefer. So I'll wait before adding it. If there's new information, share it (to anyone out there).
Post edited February 11, 2018 by metricfun
SCPM: [...]
Rune: Ragnarok will initially launch only on Steam, but the devs are open to bringing it to GOG:
https://www.runeragnarok.com/topic/my-first-concerns/#post-1844
I wish that someday someone would make a game actually based on Norse mythology, and not just having some random made-up hodgepodge narrative, backstory. aesthetics and mythology with the names added... I read though the website and looked at the pictures, and I truly hope no one will ever believe this is even faintly related to VIkings or Norse mythology...

Game looks good, though.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Experiment 101 for Biomutant (company has been acquired by Nordic in November 2017)
Looks like Rocket Raccoon the video game LOL.

Any idea of a release date?
Grargar: Then again, Elex, which can also be considered a big game, does have a gamecard here, so don't count out anything yet.
Gersen: I don't know; I still think that as far as AAA'ish games goes DS3 is still a much bigger franchise/name than Guild 3 and Elex.

But maybe you are right; that's one the case were I would be very happy to be proven wrong ;-)
I told you so. :)
https://www.gog.com/game/darksiders_iii
In fact, it's not even any unofficial confirmation of the appearance of any game, but the news worthy of mention in this thread:

THQ Nordic has entered into an agreement to acquire Koch Media GmbH, including, inter alia, the games developer and publisher Deep Silver with AAA-intellectual property rights such as Saints Row, Dead Island and exclusive licence for Metro
"Deep Silver which owns the IP to Dead Island, Metro (exclusive licence), Saints Row, Risen, Homefront, and Agents of Mayhem amongst others. Since 2002, Deep Silver has released more than 200 games, including its own brands, such as the open-world third-person-shooter Saints Row IV, the Dead Island series, the role-playing series Risen, and the strategy hit Galaxy on Fire for mobile platforms. Furthermore, the label has published titles such as the post-apocalyptic Metro: Redux and Brian Fargo’s classic RPG Wasteland 2."

Well, about THQ Nordic and their relationship with DRM-Free all here know themselves.
Personally, I'm waiting at least Dead Island series and Sacred 3 + Sacred Citadel.
high rated
Hatred developer Destructive Creations is now on GOG's company list....
SCPM: Hatred developer Destructive Creations is now on GOG's company list....
Ancestors Legacy?

I'd like Hatred to show up for the, of course, wishlist entry to be completed, but I dunno why GOG would accept it now.
tfishell: Ancestors Legacy?

I'd like Hatred to show up for the, of course, wishlist entry to be completed, but I dunno why GOG would accept it now.
Ah, didn't know they had something like that coming, that makes sense.
*crosses fingers for IS Defense* =P
Mr.Mumbles: *crosses fingers for IS Defense* =P
"IsIs is now WasWas" ;)
Loger13:
If the Dead Island serie is released on GOG, only the Definitive versions would be planned, not the original versions, like for the Metro serie : (
Is this actually good game? I know Hatred was criticized by pretty much anyone, and it wasn't because of it's subject matter.
Mafwek: Is this actually good game? I know Hatred was criticized by pretty much anyone, and it wasn't because of it's subject matter.
No idea.
high rated
Mafwek: I know Hatred was criticized by pretty much anyone, and it wasn't because of it's subject matter.
78 percent of 4,559 user reviews on Steam are positive.

And it has 4,335 votes on the GOG Community Wishlist.
Post edited February 16, 2018 by SeduceMePlz