It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loger13: According to IGN "GOROGOA - A new hand-drawn puzzle adventure coming to Steam, GOG, and iOS on December 14".
Source: http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/12/04/gorogoa-launch-trailer

P.S.
I do not know anything about the game.
muntdefems: Hell yeah! The official website seems to confirm a GOG release.

Pity that it's gonna be Windows-only... Hopefully the full game is based on Java just like the demo was and it can be made to run easily on Linux.
That's great news. And not only because I'm very interested in the game itself, but also for the publisher. It's Annapurna Pictures, pretty new in publishing games, but with a few interesting artsy games in their catalog. Including What Remains Of Edith Finch -we need it in GOG- and the incoming The Artful Escape -I backed it back in the day, but it didn't get funded- and Ashen.
Do you remember the times when forum members made jokes like "LucasArts confirmed!!!" on any sentence from a blue?

You can say it with a serious tone: New publisher confirmed together with four game developers. It's like a (smaller) hell freezes.
Post edited December 05, 2017 by The-Business
The-Business: Do you remember the times when forum members made jokes like "LucasArts confirmed!!!" on any sentence from a blue?

You can say it with a serious tone: New publisher confirmed together with four game developers. It's like a (smaller) hell freezes.
those were the days!
The-Business: Do you remember the times when forum members made jokes like "LucasArts confirmed!!!" on any sentence from a blue?

It's very unlikely that there would be a new publisher with Winter Sale coming next week.
Is Slitherine Ltd. a new addition?
Grargar: Is Slitherine Ltd. a new addition?
Yes. Together with:
Black Lab Games
Code Force (Distant Worlds)
Proxy Studios (Pandora)
SoftWarWare (Polaris)

Grargar: What is it? Speak up, don't dawdle around!
Are you talking to me?
Post edited December 05, 2017 by The-Business
Grargar: Is Slitherine Ltd. a new addition?
The-Business: Yes. Together with:
Black Lab Games
Code Force (Distant Worlds)
Proxy Studios (Pandora)
SoftWarWare (Polaris)

Grargar: What is it? Speak up, don't dawdle around!
The-Business: Are you talking to me?
my oldest kid is a dawdler. you ask him to take out the garbage and it takes him 20 minutes (due to dawdling and excessive fiddle-faddling).
warhammer 40000 armageddon also
Several months ago I made a thread asking why Slitherine games weren't here.

THANK YOU, GOG!! :)
muntdefems: Hell yeah! The official website seems to confirm a GOG release.

Pity that it's gonna be Windows-only... Hopefully the full game is based on Java just like the demo was and it can be made to run easily on Linux.
rgnrk: That's great news. And not only because I'm very interested in the game itself, but also for the publisher. It's Annapurna Pictures, pretty new in publishing games, but with a few interesting artsy games in their catalog. Including What Remains Of Edith Finch -we need it in GOG- and the incoming The Artful Escape -I backed it back in the day, but it didn't get funded- and Ashen.
Totally agreed. This is one of my most anticipated games of the year along with Finding Paradise and it's awesome that GOG will be getting both of them on the same day. Such a nice Christmas present! I was worried Gorogoa wouldn't make it here since What Remains of Edith Finch didn't come here. I got impatient and bought that on Steam when it was on sale and it totally lived up to the acclaim. I will definitely buy a second copy if it releases here.
rgnrk: That's great news. And not only because I'm very interested in the game itself, but also for the publisher. It's Annapurna Pictures, pretty new in publishing games, but with a few interesting artsy games in their catalog. Including What Remains Of Edith Finch -we need it in GOG- and the incoming The Artful Escape -I backed it back in the day, but it didn't get funded- and Ashen.
llamas: Totally agreed. This is one of my most anticipated games of the year along with Finding Paradise and it's awesome that GOG will be getting both of them on the same day. Such a nice Christmas present! I was worried Gorogoa wouldn't make it here since What Remains of Edith Finch didn't come here. I got impatient and bought that on Steam when it was on sale and it totally lived up to the acclaim. I will definitely buy a second copy if it releases here.
And here it is! Well, coming soon... :)
Iconoclasts seems to be getting to GOG early next year, if the trailer can be trusted.
Alm888: Iconoclasts seems to be getting to GOG early next year, if the trailer can be trusted.
Already been on the Upcoming list for a while now.

https://www.gog.com/game/iconoclasts
Alm888: Iconoclasts seems to be getting to GOG early next year, if the trailer can be trusted.
Marioface5: Already been on the Upcoming list for a while now.

https://www.gog.com/game/iconoclasts
Yep, but the exact release date wasn't known until today.
New company in the catalog: Giant Sparrow. There only game for computers is What remains of Edith Finch:
What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of short stories about a cursed family in Washington State.

Each story offers a chance to experience the life of a different family member with stories ranging from the early 1900s to the present day. The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the family members themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member's death. It's a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.

You'll follow Edith Finch as she explores the history of her family and tries to figure out why she's the last Finch left alive.