It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: what ever will we do now?! 0_0
JudasIscariot: You'll play the games you have bought? :P
YES! now that good sir, is a spectacular idea!
anothername: For a second I was confused why nobody predicted "Oblivion!1" for today... *sigh*

Oh well..

SKYRIM!!1

;)
We'll wait until 2019 for Skyr1m!! ;)
karnak1: We'll wait until 2019 for Skyr1m!! ;)
SKYR!M1!1~!

lol
Post edited June 02, 2017 by fortune_p_dawg
anothername: For a second I was confused why nobody predicted "Oblivion!1" for today... *sigh*

Oh well..

SKYRIM!!1

;)
... play games? idk :(

:P
You be crazy, mahn.
karnak1: We'll wait until 2019 for Skyr1m!! ;)
2022. https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post6879
Play the games we've bought? Surely you jest! :P
Post edited June 02, 2017 by haydenaurion
haydenaurion: Play the game we've bought? Surely you jest! :P
I admit I have sinned, I played few hours of my brand new FO:NV yesterday. I think I'll have to repent by finishing it :)
Post edited June 02, 2017 by huan
huan: I think I'll have to repent by finishing it
Self-flagellation or bust!
I would give anything to see Sims 1 and 2 here, sadly I don't think it will happen anytime soon because old time fans consider Sims 1 and 2 far superior to 3 and 4. EA probably thinks it would hurt their sales.

Other than that... I would like to see the Total War series. Not sure why the hell SEGA is still holding out.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by BKGaming

Oh well..

SKYRIM!!1

;)
Added to the list. Actually, i'm thinking should I add Fallout 4 to the list now or a few days later? :)
BKGaming: Other than that... I would like to see the Total War series. Not sure why the hell SEGA is still holding out.
I wonder why SEGA holding Alpha Protocol from GOG. This game was already made DRM-free by the last official patch.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Andrey82

Oh well..

SKYRIM!!1

;)
Andrey82: Added to the list. Actually, i'm thinking should I add Fallout 4 to the list now or a few days later? :)
BKGaming: Other than that... I would like to see the Total War series. Not sure why the hell SEGA is still holding out.
Andrey82: I wonder why SEGA holding Alpha Protocol from GOG. This game was already made DRM-free by the last official patch.
If its a stuff we wanna have list sure, but please don't take my outburst as any kind of confirmation of anything :D
HafenkaeseLP: Or The Sims 2 ;)
Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection!
Post edited December 25, 2018 by user deleted
Why Is Resident Evil there, any context?