It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: I know if anyone else can independently confirm it, you can. :-) Since we're this close, it's these 3:
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1454315831 - Fallout 3
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1454587428 - Fallout: New Vegas
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1458058109 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Well I'll be, I'm seeing things that were not there yesterday, so yeah, I can independently confirm all 3 are inbound... or someone's really trying to pull a hell of a prank on us.
WinterSnowfall: Well, this along with the teasing/trolling we've been getting from some of the GOG staff on the "Where the hell is wednesday new game" thread pretty much confirms it. Get your wallets ready!
Thiev: What for? Whatever we release, first posts will be randomly chosen from 'dissapointed', 'wishlisted', 'been on XYZ for long time', 'why no GOG Connect?'
;)
How about: "instabought"? - if it's really what people expect for today... ;)
MY BODY IS READY!
WinterSnowfall: Well I'll be, I'm seeing things that were not there yesterday, so yeah, I can independently confirm all 3 are inbound... or someone's really trying to pull a hell of a prank on us.
All I'm seeing is an empty json array (two characters "[" and "]" to be exact)... someone forgot to set the "hidden" flag and promptly corrected themselves?
SCPM: Fallout 3 has appeared on my secret source's radar, it's looking likely that we'll get Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Oblivion today (or in the very near future).
Thanks for the info dude, this is awesome!
IFW: How about: "instabought"? - if it's really what people expect for today... ;)
"bought it on Steam Summer Sale"
:D
huan: All I'm seeing is an empty json array (two characters "[" and "]" to be exact)... someone forgot to set the "hidden" flag and promptly corrected themselves?
Those links will not return any useful data until the games are actually released, so they're not very relevant at the moment. I'm using other methods to see beyond the veil (a weegee board and chicken entrails for divination :). I swear by The Nine that I have seen the future!
Post edited June 01, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Well, this along with the teasing/trolling we've been getting from some of the GOG staff on the "Where the hell is wednesday new game" thread pretty much confirms it. Get your wallets ready!
Thiev: What for? Whatever we release, first posts will be randomly chosen from 'dissapointed', 'wishlisted', 'been on XYZ for long time', 'why no GOG Connect?'
;)
You forgot "my wallet is safe".

But seriously, I'd go for Fallout 3, since I don't own that, even though my budget is stretched really thin right now.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Luned
I pretty much ignore the blue 'teasers', either here or on Twatter. At the risk of repeating myself like a broken disc at this point, it's people like SCPM and The-Bussiness who I trust in regards of releases, no matter how long they might take.
IFW: How about: "instabought"? - if it's really what people expect for today... ;)
Thiev: "bought it on Steam Summer Sale"
hmmm.... will try to make sure that at least one of the first posts will be "instabought" ;)
Thiev: "bought it on Steam Summer Sale"
Aint you a sunshine ;)
;)
WinterSnowfall: There will always be nay-sayers, but I have a feeling you'll be in for a surprise this time. There's a big capitalized crowd out there that's been waiting for Fallout 3 and Oblivion to show up on GOG ever since the first batch of Bethesda games were released.
I might step up to the task... :P

But at least there's NV in the bunch (I could never understand all the noise around Fallout3 and Oblivion, two not particulary good games, and in the case of Fallout3, shouldn't even have that name at all). On the other hand, these games are relevant, at least comercially, so they should definitely be here.

And the release might even mean people to quiet down and even stop demeaning every other release for... at least a couple of days?
Post edited June 01, 2017 by rgnrk
Hope for hope sake for the 3 Bethesda games . I will make you a deal GoG i will buy all 3 if you just release them :)
high rated
aluinie: Hope for hope sake for the 3 Bethesda games . I will make you a deal GoG i will buy all 3 if you just release them :)
We cant possibly pass out on such a deal. You win
aluinie: Hope for hope sake for the 3 Bethesda games . I will make you a deal GoG i will buy all 3 if you just release them :)
Touwa: We cant possibly pass out on such a deal. You win
And as promised all 3 bought thanks for making it a great day. Cheers. Lol bought them too quick as well didnt see the 50% off lol oh well did say i would buy them and full price still worth it.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by aluinie