It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New companies/company combinations:
Stellar Jockeys
Stellar Jockeys, Gausswerks
for Brigador

Brigador is an isometric mech action game set in completely destructible environments. Highly difficult without being unfair. Lush revivalist graphic style reminds you of what 90's games would look like now. Huge variety of playable vehicles and weapons, deep tactics and high skill ceiling with custom map support all contribute to a game built to be played and enjoyed for a long time.
The-Business:
This game really brings me some Bedlam memories :)
SCPM: Pathfinder Adventures will be on GOG June 15th according to this release date trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKC91TLaWp8
anothername: Aint Pathfinder the continuiation of d20/D&D3.5 after Hasbro (or whomever) dropped the ball? The clip only showd some kids playing a boardgame.
This particular incarnation is Pathfinder Adventures which is a deck-building game. It's based off the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. It's currently free to play in Android and IOS. I assume they are porting it to PC - hopefully without the in-app purchases. The IAP did get fairly expensive - Rise of the Rune lords which could be considered the base game was $25 (worth it). The cosmetic IAP like dice were $20 each! You can earn more characters to play with using the in game currency (gold).

Will this be good here on GoG? Maybe - depends entirely on how they implement those pesky IAP/DLCs. If they go Ironhide's Kingdom Rush route and make everything eventually available through regular play it will turn out really good.

I'm hoping for online multiplayer - the mobile version is pass n play so we'll at least get hotseat.
Post edited May 31, 2017 by tremere110
New game take two in gog.Kerbal space program ^^.
Nope, that game it's already available since 2015...
FulVal: Nope, that game it's already available since 2015...
I think Lukin86 is probably referring to this
Post edited May 31, 2017 by zx1976
FulVal: Nope, that game it's already available since 2015...
zx1976: I think Lukin86 is probably referring to this
Thanks for sharing. But... nope... 42 $ are to hefty for an need to get it before its lost to gog buy. Not for a game I'm not quite sure I'd like to get invested in.
Post edited May 31, 2017 by anothername
anothername: Thanks for sharing. But... nope... 42 $ are to hefty for an need to get it before its lost to gog buy. Not for a game I'm not quite sure I'd like to get invested in.
Why should it be lost?
anothername: Thanks for sharing. But... nope... 42 $ are to hefty for an need to get it before its lost to gog buy. Not for a game I'm not quite sure I'd like to get invested in.
Grargar: Why should it be lost?
Always consider the possibility when a title change hands; even if these hands are already in Gogs cookie jar. But I'm not that worried in this case.
high rated
Fallout 3 has appeared on my secret source's radar, it's looking likely that we'll get Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Oblivion today (or in the very near future).
SCPM: Fallout 3 has appeared on my secret source's radar, it's looking likely that we'll get Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Oblivion today (or in the very near future).
Well, this along with the teasing/trolling we've been getting from some of the GOG staff on the "Where the hell is wednesday new game" thread pretty much confirms it. Get your wallets ready!
SCPM: Fallout 3 has appeared on my secret source's radar, it's looking likely that we'll get Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Oblivion today (or in the very near future).
Nice.
Any sign of Skyrim yet or is that still a step too far?
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Well, this along with the teasing/trolling we've been getting from some of the GOG staff on the "Where the hell is wednesday new game" thread pretty much confirms it. Get your wallets ready!
What for? Whatever we release, first posts will be randomly chosen from 'dissapointed', 'wishlisted', 'been on XYZ for long time', 'why no GOG Connect?'
;)
WinterSnowfall: Well, this along with the teasing/trolling we've been getting from some of the GOG staff on the "Where the hell is wednesday new game" thread pretty much confirms it. Get your wallets ready!
I know if anyone else can independently confirm it, you can. :-) Since we're this close, it's these 3:
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1454315831 - Fallout 3
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1454587428 - Fallout: New Vegas
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1458058109 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
adaliabooks: Nice.
Any sign of Skyrim yet or is that still a step too far?
Just because I can't find it, doesn't necessarily mean it's not coming. ;-) But, aye, no sign yet.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by SCPM
Thiev: What for? Whatever we release, first posts will be randomly chosen from 'dissapointed', 'wishlisted', 'been on XYZ for long time', 'why no GOG Connect?'
;)
There will always be nay-sayers, but I have a feeling you'll be in for a surprise this time. There's a big capitalized crowd out there that's been waiting for Fallout 3 and Oblivion to show up on GOG ever since the first batch of Bethesda games were released.
Thiev: What for? Whatever we release, first posts will be randomly chosen from 'dissapointed', 'wishlisted', 'been on XYZ for long time', 'why no GOG Connect?'
;)
Then tell us the exact time and release so we can get our "YES!1!11!!!!" posts ready? :)