It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vainamoinen: At this point, I think that GOG is holding most promising new games back to just churn them out inconspicuously during the Halloween sale... :|
karnak1: Or saving them for Xmas.

I suppose we'll have to wait until Santa decides to give us Oblivion & Fallout :/
No, see, they're saving them for next summer's sale. The bits were post-dated so they couldn't release anything until then. This also means only indie roguelikes and 8-bit platformers till next May.

^.^
SCPM: And as for Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! – Full Course, they just say that it's coming to Steam "with other digital distributors to potentially be announced at a later time."
Gersen: Well we are still waiting for versus....
I'm not. =P I just don't see the appeal in busty anime chicks beating each other up. *shrug*
mistermumbles: I'm not. =P I just don't see the appeal in busty anime chicks beating each other up. *shrug*
So what you're actually trying to say is that you're not that young any more, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34
Post edited October 23, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
Any news on any 90s/00s point and click adventure games?
supplementscene: Any news on any 90s/00s point and click adventure games?
Well, not exactly, but we have Thimbleweed Park confirmed, possibly for January.

That's like an 80s LAEC adventure game set in the 80s with 90s graphics and 00s audio. :)
So, we still waiting for:
Besiege
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dark Souls
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle
Killing Time
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Oblivion
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Steamworld Heist
Tron 2.0
Way Of The Samurai 3
Andrey82: So, we still waiting for:
Besiege
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dark Souls
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle
Killing Time
Oblivion
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Steamworld Heist
Tron 2.0
Way Of The Samurai 3
Dark Souls??

Where did you find that?
Besiege
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dark Souls
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle
Killing Time
Oblivion
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Steamworld Heist
Tron 2.0
Way Of The Samurai 3
AND EARTHLOCK
Besiege
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dark Souls
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle
Killing Time
Oblivion
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Steamworld Heist
Tron 2.0
Way Of The Samurai 3
I'm still surprised that Tron 2.0 hasn't shown up on GOG yet...
Besiege
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dark Souls
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle
Killing Time
Oblivion
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Steamworld Heist
Tron 2.0
Way Of The Samurai 3
I don't think SCPM found anything about "Dark Souls".
Besiege
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dark Souls
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle
Killing Time
Oblivion
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Steamworld Heist
Tron 2.0
Way Of The Samurai 3
karnak1: Dark Souls??

Where did you find that?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post4431

But that's mecharma being mecharma, combined with Andrey82's hopes.
karnak1: Dark Souls??

Where did you find that?
rodrolliv: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post4431

But that's mecharma being mecharma, combined with Andrey82's hopes.
Well... Dark Souls will arrive on GOG eventually. Even if it's on 2022 :P
supplementscene: Any news on any 90s/00s point and click adventure games?
Vainamoinen: Well, not exactly, but we have Thimbleweed Park confirmed, possibly for January.

That's like an 80s LAEC adventure game set in the 80s with 90s graphics and 00s audio. :)
I don't think GOG are interested in p&c adventure games anymore. We didn't get any of the new indie p&c adventure released through the year. The last one being Kathy Rain. Which was related to Wadjet Eye, so it's understandable they brought it. So, at their current trend, I only expect publisher adventures to arrive here (wadjet eye/daedalic/telltale mainly).
The last good batch we got was about one year ago. The last p&c adventures we got were the pilot brothers 2&3, and those were publisher related.
Obviously they will bring Thimbleweed Park, as it was a very successful kickstarter. And they would bring something like Life Is Strange (arguably a point&click). But they don't seem actively interested, so I wouldn't expect any 80s/90s/00s adventures apart from the missing lucasarts ones if they can get them.
rgnrk: I don't think GOG are interested in p&c adventure games anymore.
That's a brutal theory, and I'd only have to add one case file that points in this direction instead of soothing those fears.

That case file is Nelly Cootalot 2. Promised as DRM free on Kickstarter, but a DRM free version never released. Application Systems is putting an individual key on each copy, mild DRM indeed but definitive DRM as well. So I was kicking up a stink in a German forum until some guy from Application System replied. They had a nice contact with GOG at gamescom, he said, but never heard back from them ever again. :(

Then again, it's not as if the market was saturated. What new adventure game releases have there been in 2016? We had Shardlight... and that was excellent, with the exception of the ending... and it was on GOG. :)
Post edited October 24, 2016 by Vainamoinen
rgnrk: I don't think GOG are interested in p&c adventure games anymore.
Kinda fits my theory that the almighty selector of games goes through different phases on genre interest. :p