It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: Dungeon Rats - the new RPG from Age of Decadence devs is[url= http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/dungeon-rats-gets-trailer-coming-november-4th.111585/#post-47 90277] officially confirmed to arrive on GOG[/url].
Looks interesting! Does it have randomization?
SCPM: Xanadu Next will arrive on GOG Nov 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4b5wZOJdHU
Grargar: Fucking finally!

Also, the price will be $19.99 with a 10% launch discount.
Hell yes! Total instabuy for certain!
Post edited October 22, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
karnak1: Dungeon Rats - the new RPG from Age of Decadence devs is[url= http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/dungeon-rats-gets-trailer-coming-november-4th.111585/#post-47 90277] officially confirmed to arrive on GOG[/url].
IronArcturus: Looks interesting! Does it have randomization?
Honestly I don't know :(
Maybe not.

"Features include:

Tactical combat system, including standard attacks, aimed attacks targeting specific body parts, and per-weapon special attacks such as Whirlwind and Impale.
Detailed crafting and alchemy systems: forge your own weapons, brew potions and poisons, experiment with Liquid Fire and Black Powder.
8 weapon types: Daggers, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Spears, Bows, Crossbows, and Throwing Weapons, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
Fully customizable main character, as well as 10 possible companions, not all of them human (maximum party size is 4).
50 challenging fights

Notable changes from the Age of Decadence:

Party-based - the most frequently requested feature.
Flanking and other strategic bonuses. Positioning matters a lot.
Manual placement of your characters before a fight.
Charisma determines the number and quality of your party members.
Skill points are split between the party members: more people means fewer skills points per person and slower level ups.
New weapons, armor, and creatures.
3 difficulty levels: Nice Guy, Tough Bastard, Murderous Psychopath
"
Post edited October 22, 2016 by karnak1
Fudgehog: Senran Kagura would be unexpected as Shinovi Versus was released on Steam but not GOG.
To be fair, it was planned (and might still be?) for release on GOG as well.
Gandos: To be fair, it was planned (and might still be?) for release on GOG as well.
As long as Xseed can work around the bullshit DRM the Japanese publisher loaded the game with, it should arrive here in time.

It better bloody arrive here.
karnak1: Dungeon Rats - the new RPG from Age of Decadence devs isGood Good !

Any suggestion when Crysis and Pacific Assault may appear on GOG?
At this point, I think that GOG is holding most promising new games back to just churn them out inconspicuously during the Halloween sale... :|
Vainamoinen: At this point, I think that GOG is holding most promising new games back to just churn them out inconspicuously during the Halloween sale... :|
Or saving them for Xmas.

I suppose we'll have to wait until Santa decides to give us Oblivion & Fallout :/
Vainamoinen: At this point, I think that GOG is holding most promising new games back to just churn them out inconspicuously during the Halloween sale... :|
karnak1: Or saving them for Xmas.

I suppose we'll have to wait until Santa decides to give us Oblivion & Fallout :/
SANTA I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID YOU WEREN'T REAL!
karnak1: I suppose we'll have to wait until Santa decides to give us Oblivion & Fallout :/
That doesn't give me much time to get on his "Good List". :/
fortune_p_dawg: SANTA I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID YOU WEREN'T REAL!
LOL I have sisters that are younger than me and when we were kids, to make sure I didn't spoil it for them, I was told "Those who do not believe do not receive".
Post edited October 22, 2016 by mm324
karnak1: I suppose we'll have to wait until Santa decides to give us Oblivion & Fallout :/
mm324: That doesn't give me much time to get on his "Good List". :/
fortune_p_dawg: SANTA I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID YOU WEREN'T REAL!
mm324: LOL I have sisters that are younger than me and when we were kids, to make sure I didn't spoil it for them, I was told "Those who do not believe do not receive".
haha, when my oldest kid stopped believing in santa, i fabricated a tale about how mr clause sourced national brand toy companies due to his workers forming labor unions, and how he ran a global network of private investigators so he knew how people were acting. i made it sound very plausible, interjecting the santa myth with all sorts of business jargon and phony science. so he sort of believed in santa until he was like 14. LOL!
fortune_p_dawg:
ROTFL =D
karnak1: Or saving them for Xmas.
Say, didn't Steamworld Dig originally release on a Halloween too...?

/edit: Argh, no, that was a February. Although... maybe Santa is REALLY late. :(
Post edited October 22, 2016 by Vainamoinen
SCPM: And as for Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! – Full Course, they just say that it's coming to Steam "with other digital distributors to potentially be announced at a later time."
Well we are still waiting for versus....