It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Yes. But those that do know about them can't talk about them. We should have some oldies this month though.
murkki: Code of silence, eh?.
Mafia 1 confirmed. ;)
That also matches the enigmatic hint:

It's already here.
There already is a (forum) mafia.
Devs of <span class="bold">Battle Brothers</span> are planning to release it on GOG, but probably after early access...
source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/365360/discussions/0/412449508286279303/#c412449508286867565
Post edited October 10, 2016 by cyboff
Hint: "Danger lurks at every turn." :)
skeletonbow: Hint: "Danger lurks at every turn." :)
Gone Home 2?
Emob78: Gone Home 2?
Naw, it was one of the Zork games, or The Pawn, or Tass Times in Tone Town or some other similar text adventure. It's been 30 years so I forget which one. I just remember being stuck and typing "HELP" or whatever the command was to get a hint, and the game responded with "Danger lurks at every turn." and I wanted to punch the developer in the face for putting the most useless hint ever into a game. :o)

Incidentally, whoever that developer was, I think he went on to have a promising career in BIOS development at AMI, Award and Phoenix - developing the F1 "help" text for each BIOS option shown in the CMOS settings screens. :)
Post edited October 11, 2016 by skeletonbow
Emob78: Gone Home 2?
skeletonbow: Naw, it was one of the Zork games, or The Pawn, or Tass Times in Tone Town or some other similar text adventure. It's been 30 years so I forget which one. I just remember being stuck and typing "HELP" or whatever the command was to get a hint, and the game responded with "Danger lurks at every turn." and I wanted to punch the developer in the face for putting the most useless hint ever into a game. :o)

Incidentally, whoever that developer was, I think he went on to have a promising career in BIOS development at AMI, Award and Phoenix - developing the F1 "help" text for each BIOS option shown in the CMOS settings screens. :)
Sorry, my answer was purely intended for entertainment purposes. It wasn't actually designed to stimulate thought on the part of the observer.

I want them to do to the Gone Home series what they did for Ghandi. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvLcozLwtE
New company in the catalog: Badland Games: a publisher, no idea for what game
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Badland Games: a publisher, no idea for what game
State of Decay? I seem to recall discussion about that coming here.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Badland Games: a publisher, no idea for what game
ncameron: State of Decay? I seem to recall discussion about that coming here.
Correct me if I wrong, but it's Undead Labs behind of SoD, not Badland Games. =)

PS: If SoD release here ... Instabuy!
Anima: Gate of Memories.
You've probably since seen it but here you go: Anima.

Action / RPG in the vein of Alone in the Dark / Bayonetta / maybe Nier? With a well done pleasingly cell shaded type of look?
Edward_Carnby: Correct me if I wrong, but it's Undead Labs behind of SoD, not Badland Games. =)

Ready your wallet.
Edward_Carnby: Correct me if I wrong, but it's Undead Labs behind of SoD, not Badland Games. =)

Grargar: Ready your wallet.
Does this game have an unofficially official release date yet? I guess what I'm really asking - is the Year One Edition a new edition with a planned date, or had it been released prior?
Ixamyakxim: Does this game have an unofficially official release date yet? I guess what I'm really asking - is the Year One Edition a new edition with a planned date, or had it been released prior?
The new edition was released way back in April 2015. The reason that it seems to be coming to GOG now, is because Nordic recently acquired distribution rights for the game for a retail version, as well as other digital stores (in a similar case to Ori and the Blind Forest).
Post edited October 11, 2016 by Grargar

Grargar: Ready your wallet.
Yeah, I saw this post. Thanks !
But I'm start running circles only when see gamecard. =)
Hope it happen soon...

PS: My wallet is always ready ! =)