It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Don't worry you can download them if you want. Too bad that's only on Xbox. >_<
Lord_Kane: it recently got released on PC.
I was referring to the optional download of the live action cutscenes, not the game itself.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by omega64
Lord_Kane: it recently got released on PC.
omega64: I was referring to the optional download of the live action cutscenes, not the game itself.
ahhh
Wonder if Bethesda has any plans on releasing Skyrim's remastered edition here on GOG?
Awkiba: Wonder if Bethesda has any plans on releasing Skyrim's remastered edition here on GOG?
That would make an awesome surprise!
It'd be convenient if they released a certain other Elder Scrolls game in October, right?
rodrolliv: It'd be convenient if they released a certain other Elder Scrolls game in October, right?
I mean that, or Oblivion. You probably mean Fallout though . . .
Post edited October 07, 2016 by Awkiba
fortune_p_dawg: That would make an awesome surprise!
It really would. But it's best not to get hopes up.
Does anyone know of any plans for old game releases?
supplementscene: Does anyone know of any plans for old game releases?
Yes. But those that do know about them can't talk about them. We should have some oldies this month though.
JMich: Yes. But those that do know about them can't talk about them.
That was a very Judasesque thing to say... well, maybe a bit more straight to the point.

Like a fortune cookie would say: "Your future still holds many secrets".
Post edited October 09, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: That was a very Judasesque thing to say
Next you'll accuse me of posting enigmatic hints...
JMich: Next you'll accuse me of posting enigmatic hints...
Judas, get out of there.
WinterSnowfall: That was a very Judasesque thing to say... well, maybe a bit more straight to the point.

You have some serious competition to the enigmatic throne.
Post edited October 09, 2016 by Grargar
JMich: Yes. But those that do know about them can't talk about them.
WinterSnowfall: That was a very Judasesque thing to say... well, maybe a bit more straight to the point.

Secrets, secrets? You´re talking about Secret of mana and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? :P
JMich: Yes. But those that do know about them can't talk about them. We should have some oldies this month though.
Worms Armageddon ain't exactly new. Just saying.
JMich: Yes. But those that do know about them can't talk about them. We should have some oldies this month though.
Code of silence, eh?.
Mafia 1 confirmed. ;)