It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Now that the avatars are working again (knocks on wood), I'll return to my usual avatar change/month.
NuffCatnip: Ah, okay.
The avatars working again is good news! Wanted to change mine a couple times the last couple months, now I'm finally able to do so.
Good News? Like in "Good News™: The avatars working again." ?!?1?!
Okay then. Where is my helmet and the construction site tape again...
Anyone know if there working on dark omen?
high rated
Undead Labs is now on the company list, so that means that Nordic should be bringing us State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition in the future.
SCPM: Undead Labs is now on the company list, so that means that Nordic should be bringing us State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition in the future.
Praise Nordic... I almost can't believe it.
wait... It's a Microsoft game, so I'm confused.
Anyway, after another look I don't think I'm too excited for it as I thought I'd be.
Post edited October 04, 2016 by micktiegs_8
SCPM: Undead Labs is now on the company list, so that means that Nordic should be bringing us State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition in the future.
micktiegs_8: Praise Nordic... I almost can't believe it.
Anyway, after another look I don't think I'm too excited for it as I thought I'd be.
See Ori and the Blind Forest, another Microsoft game brought to us by Nordic.
micktiegs_8: Praise Nordic... I almost can't believe it.
HafenkaeseLP: See Ori and the Blind Forest, another Microsoft game brought to us by Nordic.
ooooh I see. Thank ye.
Oh nice! I tried a bit of the slightly janky 360 version, but i'll wait for this version to do a full play instead.
SCPM: State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition.
This was one of those games I watched with curious interest since before it even released. Never did pick it up on xbox live arcade where it started. Been rather high on my Steam wishlist first in the OG version, then the Year One Edition. Still there. Still haven't bought it.

If it comes to GOG I will buy it. Absolutely. No Question.

... er.. during a 75% off promo *cough*.
Awesome if it's true. WOW, that would be terrific!!!
I wonder if Aragami will come out on GOG tomorrow. I assume not, since it's a game I want, but you never know.
Chacranajxy: I wonder if Aragami will come out on GOG tomorrow. I assume not, since it's a game I want, but you never know.
Yes it will:
https://twitter.com/LinceWorks/status/783069172142108672
Chacranajxy: I wonder if Aragami will come out on GOG tomorrow. I assume not, since it's a game I want, but you never know.
SCPM: Yes it will:
https://twitter.com/LinceWorks/status/783069172142108672
I... don't believe it. Well, that's cool. Obviously, I'll buy it.
Chacranajxy: I... don't believe it. Well, that's cool. Obviously, I'll buy it.
And with this quote, "We are working with GOG to integrate their GOG Galaxy SDK and integrate multiplayer friend invites. The DRM-free version available on launch will let you play Multiplayer with no issues, don’t worry :)", I might have to get it at launch, rather than wait for a sale.
State of Decay ? Hehey ! Great news !
haydenaurion: Oh nice! I tried a bit of the slightly janky 360 version, but i'll wait for this version to do a full play instead.
LOVED this game - is Year One a new one / standalone expansion or just an "amped up" GOTY reskin of the one that originally released on 360?

I first played this when it released (State of Decay) on the 360. At the time I wasn't big on the "Arcade" / digital download game scene (I always had this bias that they were "less than full / "real" games") but I played the demo of this one, and promptly purchased it. Had a bunch of fun with it too.