It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: Good to know Crysis will be here.
I bet Crysis + Mirror's Edge + The Saboteur will be in next EA batch released here.
When?:)
high rated
blakstar: Getting Amiga games to run in DOSBox? I think even the DOSBox developers would be astounded to see that, given that they were completely different computer systems! :-P
capricorn1971ad: yeah, but somehow they are offering them, i just grab the old dos stuff.

the Amiga was a monster in it's day too. You couldn't do better for audio or video than an Amiga back then, Now it's Mac for editing Video and PC for everything else, unless your using linux..

I am not sure how they are doing it really, but I have DLed games from there and modded for my android.
they use dosbox alot in the installs, which you have to take out when you do your android version, or it will crash.

I particulary like running Dungeon Hack on android, kinda buggy with the absolute positioning and stuff.. but 4 billion dungeons.. and you will NEVER complete one.. you will just die as deep as you can go.. and thats the point of that.. endless fun, endless.

great game to run on Dos Box, except for the character generation screen, the control on it is terrible.

should try out some old dos games on your tablet for when your on the subway or something..
really you gotta try running dungeon hack on android.

1097 Free Amiga games there, that work on windows computers, todays windows computers.
though they are completely different operating systems.

and if you do download and try it remember that that game was done in 1988.
Please stop posting links to abandonware sites. Thanks!
high rated
Lets sum it up:

Balrum - released
Besiege - still waiting
Black Moon Chronicles - released
Broforce - released
Crysis - still waiting
Crysis Warhead - still waiting
Dark Souls - still waiting
Dead Space Origins - released
Even The Ocean - announced
Factorio - announced
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle - still waiting
Killing Time - still waiting
Mirror's Edge - still waiting
Obduction - announced
Oblivion - still waiting
Ori And The Blind Forest - released
Postal 2 Paradise Lost - still waiting
Saboteur - still waiting
Simcity 3000 - released
Tron 2.0 - still waiting
Tyranny - announced
Way Of The Samurai 3 - still waiting
We Happy Few - announced

Removing already released we get:

Besiege - still waiting
Crysis - still waiting
Crysis Warhead - still waiting
Even The Ocean - announced
Factorio - announced
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle - still waiting
Killing Time - still waiting
Mirror's Edge - still waiting
Obduction - announced
Oblivion - still waiting
Postal 2 Paradise Lost - still waiting
Saboteur - still waiting
Tron 2.0 - still waiting
Tyranny - announced
Way Of The Samurai 3 - still waiting
We Happy Few - announced
Andrey82: Lets sum it up:

Huh? Was Dark Souls mentioned in SCPM's leaks?
Andrey82: Lets sum it up:

haydenaurion: Huh? Was Dark Souls mentioned in SCPM's leaks?
No, but :) :
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/dragon_age_origins_dead_space_simcity_3000_now_available_17261/post45
or
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/dragon_age_origins_dead_space_simcity_3000_now_available_17261/post95
Post edited July 17, 2016 by Andrey82
Pretty sure that was just a joke. You're new here so maybe you don't recognize that?
tfishell: Pretty sure that was just a joke. You're new here so maybe you don't recognize that?
There is a funny moment:
https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=namco_bandai&sort=bestselling&page=1
tfishell: Pretty sure that was just a joke. You're new here so maybe you don't recognize that?
Casval_Deikun: There is a funny moment:
https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=namco_bandai&sort=bestselling&page=1
I think that's been in GOG's system for quite some time now, like Microsoft and Konami. Grargar would know.
tfishell: Pretty sure that was just a joke.
Well, i think we'll see was this joke or not until end of this year. :)
tfishell: I think that's been in GOG's system for quite some time now, like Microsoft and Konami. Grargar would know.
It has, at least over a year or two. I remember roughly when it was found and posted.
tfishell: I think that's been in GOG's system for quite some time now, like Microsoft and Konami. Grargar would know.
haydenaurion: It has, at least over a year or two. I remember roughly when it was found and posted.
Two years indeed.
low rated
capricorn1971ad: yeah, but somehow they are offering them, i just grab the old dos stuff.

the Amiga was a monster in it's day too. You couldn't do better for audio or video than an Amiga back then, Now it's Mac for editing Video and PC for everything else, unless your using linux..

I am not sure how they are doing it really, but I have DLed games from there and modded for my android.
they use dosbox alot in the installs, which you have to take out when you do your android version, or it will crash.

I particulary like running Dungeon Hack on android, kinda buggy with the absolute positioning and stuff.. but 4 billion dungeons.. and you will NEVER complete one.. you will just die as deep as you can go.. and thats the point of that.. endless fun, endless.

great game to run on Dos Box, except for the character generation screen, the control on it is terrible.

should try out some old dos games on your tablet for when your on the subway or something..
really you gotta try running dungeon hack on android.

1097 Free Amiga games there, that work on windows computers, todays windows computers.
though they are completely different operating systems.

and if you do download and try it remember that that game was done in 1988.
JudasIscariot: Please stop posting links to abandonware sites. Thanks!
whats wrong with abandonedware sites? they aren't illegal or unethical.
when you consider what planned obsolescence is and how it factors into what GOG does it is a look in the mirror is it not?

especially considering "debt" is used as currency through it all..
how do you pay debt with debt?

so in other words those programmers that got paid but were still paying for it..
today.. the public, not the government.

slavery is not legal, but that's what capitolism is in truth.
that's whats being practiced, slavery and idolatry.

lets be open and honest.
can we do that?

whats the problem with "abandonware" when you understand how debt works and also "Planned obsolescence"?
capricorn1971ad: whats wrong with abandonedware sites? they aren't illegal or unethical.
when you consider what planned obsolescence is and how it factors into what GOG does it is a look in the mirror is it not?

so in other words those programmers that got paid but were still paying for it..

lets be open and honest.
can we do that?

whats the problem with "abandonware" when you understand how debt works and also "Planned obsolescence"?
I won't pretend to understand half of that, but yes 'abandonware' is very much illegal. It is a term used to give a semblance of legality to what is essentially piracy.
Some of the better sites will only host games which are not available anywhere else and will remove games if they appear on places like Gog or Steam, but most just claim that anything old is 'abandoned' and fair game even if they are actively being sold by the current rights holders.

Considering that advertising and linking to abandoware sites that probably host for free a lot of the games Gog sells, could conceivably harm their business it's not really unreasonable for the staff to ask you (nicely) not to.
low rated
capricorn1971ad: whats wrong with abandonedware sites? they aren't illegal or unethical.

lets be open and honest.
can we do that?

adaliabooks: I won't pretend to understand half of that, but yes 'abandonware' is very much illegal. It is a term used to give a semblance of legality to what is essentially piracy.
Some of the better sites will only host games which are not available anywhere else and will remove games if they appear on places like Gog or Steam, but most just claim that anything old is 'abandoned' and fair game even if they are actively being sold by the current rights holders.

Considering that advertising and linking to abandoware sites that probably host for free a lot of the games Gog sells, could conceivably harm their business it's not really unreasonable for the staff to ask you (nicely) not to.
so is slavery, which debt is based upon.
the problem starts at its source.

look, it's really easy actually, there is a nations "wealth", that wealth is based in "debt".

so you see, what you do is this, you print up a buch of "currency" that isn't worth its weight, but force that value through a cental bank utilizing police departments and militaries.

but you see, the "debt" they are paying you with, they don't actually back, the poor do..
what backs bebt? and how? thats what you need to look into.

your STILL paying for everything that has happened since 1922 today, with interest, inflation and fighting devaluation.. but it is all just a act of fraud and enslavement.

ask any native american..

if you can add 2 + 2 then you should understand that debt = slavery.
especially when ti is put there by others and not oneself.

the day you turn 18 you inherit your share.. of the debt that is..

did you sign up for that or was it forced upon you?

if you didn't sign for it, is that not fraud? is that not enslavement? (cause now you gotta work to pay that back, which you can't cause your being paid with debt on top of the debt, which makes it even harder on your own children).

to claim to be "ANTI" - DRM and then say abandonware is not legal though it is truelly "ANTI"-DRM just puts the truth into better perspective, it isn't about being "ANTI"-DRM, its about being "ANTI"-"THEIR"-DRM, but not your rights to profit off of it..

funny.

hypocrisy of the highest order.
Post edited July 18, 2016 by capricorn1971ad