It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Tequila Works and the combination Tequila Works / Abstraction Games. This should be for Deadlight
Oh, that's awesome! I remember playing it two years ago but I don't really remember it, so I wanted to play it again.

Pre-post edit. Actually, it's probably for yet another Director's Cut because of the current-gen consoles. I really hope that the people who're saying that the consoles have just signed their death note in the other thread are right, I'm so sick of remasters made because of new console hardware.

Phaidox: Any word on Steamworld Heist, it's been officially released quite a while ago...
omega64: Did the dev say he was planning on releasing it here?
Yes. I just searched again for more info but I didn't find anything new, unfortunately.
omega64: Hmmm, I wonder if I'd want to play that one again.
Sure the controls weren't all that good and this supposedly fixes them. (which they should've done in the first place)
But a large part of the problem with the game was the way the middle part of the game was made. I haven't seen them mention actually making changes to the levels.
Can't remember what exactly happened at the middle part of the game. Did it become more trial-and-error? Because that's the overall impression I was getting after a point.
omega64: Hmmm, I wonder if I'd want to play that one again.
Sure the controls weren't all that good and this supposedly fixes them. (which they should've done in the first place)
But a large part of the problem with the game was the way the middle part of the game was made. I haven't seen them mention actually making changes to the levels.
Grargar: Can't remember what exactly happened at the middle part of the game. Did it become more trial-and-error? Because that's the overall impression I was getting after a point.
Yes, you entered the sewers, lots of traps and stuff.
Sliding down ramps and jumping at the right time etc.
The first and last thirds of the game were pretty good though.
omega64: Yes, you entered the sewers, lots of traps and stuff.
Sliding down ramps and jumping at the right time etc.
The first and last thirds of the game were pretty good though.
Ah right. The traps in the sewers... that was tedious, alright.
Hi,

Why the links refers to error 404 today ? There was OK 3 days ago....
Likely because GOG saw that they weren't hidden until launch so they hid them.
Damn, so many gems in there...
pe7ouill3: Hi,

vicklemos: Damn, so many gems in there...
Would be nice if true though. :P
I'd love to be able to purchase the Mirror's Edge DLC.
Never played it as the Time Trials wouldn't work for me on Origin for some reason.
pe7ouill3: Hi,

Lord_Kane: Likely because GOG saw that they weren't hidden until launch so they hid them.
On the other hand, Ori And The Blind Forest is already out and yet it's still giving a 404.

(The url changed to https://www.gog.com/support/ori_and_the_blind_forest_definitive_edition)
Post edited June 15, 2016 by rgnrk
Lord_Kane: Likely because GOG saw that they weren't hidden until launch so they hid them.
rgnrk: On the other hand, Ori And The Blind Forest is already out and yet it's still giving a 404.
maybe they forgot to unhide it
or that
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Rusty_Gunn
vicklemos: Damn, so many gems in there...
omega64: Would be nice if true though. :P
I'd love to be able to purchase the Mirror's Edge DLC.
Never played it as the Time Trials wouldn't work for me on Origin for some reason.
Humm so it isn't true at all?
Would love to see the always online Sim City in here, drm-free of course, so I could play offline and... ;D
That list... consider me mildly surprised by Dragon Age (which I already have since free of online-DRM in its retail release) but otherwise unimpressed.

I wish I could be more enthusiasic & cheery; seriously I do. :/
vicklemos: Humm so it isn't true at all?
We won't know for sure until they release here. :P
vicklemos: Would love to see the always online Sim City in here, drm-free of course, so I could play offline and... ;D
The always-online SimCity stopped being always-online two years ago.
vicklemos: Humm so it isn't true at all?
omega64: We won't know for sure until they release here. :P
Where there's smoke...