It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indeed, a lot of great upcoming games. I already hear some wallets crying !
NuffCatnip: Too bad Dragon Age II and Inquisition are Origin exclusive. :(
I played second part and, trust me, nothing of value will be lost if this abomination will remain Origin exclusive. And, i think, they will remein exclusives for small amount of time. Because, well, EA will never miss opportunity, to make some more money on GOG players. So, if you really want DRM free DAII, then you have just wait a little longer. :)
Nice find!

too bad the games I was hoping for resulted in a page not found error :(

Anyways, someone should write a script to scan for a game list/database to find upcomming releases before GoG fixes this "feature"...
NuffCatnip: Too bad Dragon Age II and Inquisition are Origin exclusive. :(
Andrey82: I played second part and, trust me, nothing of value will be lost if this abomination will remain Origin exclusive.
I too played through the game, multiple times even, I like the game. :) I know I'm in the minority with that oppinion. :P

And yes, I know that DA II and DA:I won't come to gog, sadly.

CDPR, please buy Bioware! :P
Post edited June 12, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Good news for me:

https://www.gog.com/support/crysis
https://www.gog.com/support/crysis_warhead
https://www.gog.com/support/dead_space
https://www.gog.com/support/dragon_age_origins
https://www.gog.com/support/mirrors_edge
https://www.gog.com/support/Fallout_New_Vegas_Ultimate_Edition

Bad news for me:

No Myth, Dark Omen or Vietcong.

Overall, great find! Will be happy if this comes true!
It's a shame Mass Effect isn't on the list :(
NuffCatnip: I too played through the game, multiple times even, I like the game. :) I know I'm in the minority with that oppinion. :P
I never managed to finish DAII, but i understand that there were some good ideas and parts in this game. Always loved party-rpg starting from first Baldur's Gate back then in 90-s.

NuffCatnip: And yes, I know that DA II and DA:I won't come to gog, sadly.
Not now, but later? I see no problems with that. As i said, EA won't miss opportunity, to sell a few more copies of their games long after their release. So, you'll have just to wait a few months, especially after Origins introduction to GOG. If first game will have good sales, trust me, EA will bring second part in a moment! Inquisition will be released then slightly later.
karnak1: It's a shame Mass Effect isn't on the list :(
I think, this is because of problems with first part:

1. I wonder who hold rights for first ME now - EA or Microsoft?
2. Problems with new AMD CPU.
3. Lost source code for Pinnacle Station DLC.

All this makes GOG version of first ME problematic.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Andrey82
Andrey82: Not now, but later? I see no problems with that. As i said, EA won't miss opportunity, to sell a few more copies of their games long after their release. So, you'll have just to wait a few months, especially after Origins introduction to GOG. If first game will have good sales, trust me, EA will bring second part in a moment! Inquisition will be released then slightly later.
Uh, what Origin introduction are you talking about?

As for Dragon Age 2, the answer is currently no (it's not even on Steam) and Dragon Age 3 is also no thanks to a little thing called Denuvo.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Grargar
^^^ He's talking about dragon age origin I think.

If EA choose to free some games here, but not on steam, that would talk a lot about their decision to struggle against steam dominance. I don't see that happening though.
Grargar: Uh, what Origin introduction are you talking about?
Not Origin, Origins - Dragon Age: Origins probable introduction on GOG.

Grargar: As for Dragon Age 2, the answer is currently no (it's not even on Steam) and Dragon Age 3 is also no thanks to a little thing called Denuvo.
Well, second version of Denuvo in Dragon Age Inquisition was cracked long ago, as well as was made savegame editor which replaces KEEP. So, EA really have no solid reasons to keep these games for Origin. Steam is very different thing that GOG: Steam their direct competitor. GOG is not competitor, customers from GOG won't buy at Origin. Same cannot be said about Steam customers.
MacArthur: ^^^ He's talking about dragon age origin I think.

If EA choose to free some games here, but not on steam, that would talk a lot about their decision to struggle against steam dominance. I don't see that happening though.
The problem with Dragon Age 2 is that its DLCs are exclusive to the Bioware store. Until they decide to release a complete version of it or something, we won't see it outside of Origin.
MacArthur: ^^^ He's talking about dragon age origin I think.
Yes. :)

MacArthur: If EA choose to free some games here, but not on steam, that would talk a lot about their decision to struggle against steam dominance. I don't see that happening though.
I suspect, that their decision to struggle againts Steam was the main reason to remove games from steam. As i said before, GOG is not their direct competitor like Steam. So, they can release their old games of GOG because GOG customers, in general, won't buy anything on Origin because of DRM.
Grargar: The problem with Dragon Age 2 is that its DLCs are exclusive to the Bioware store. Until they decide to release a complete version of it or something, we won't see it outside of Origin.
I don't see a problem here especially, that DA2 wasn't very successful and a few more sales wouldn't hurt. I think, Bioware allow GOG to sell DLC.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Andrey82
Just tried it with GUN, since that's on the other list, and guess what...? :-)

https://www.gog.com/support/gun
Andrey82: Not Origin, Origins - Dragon Age: Origins probable introduction on GOG.
Right.
Andrey82: Well, second version of Denuvo in Dragon Age Inquisition was cracked long ago, as well as was made savegame editor which replaces KEEP. So, EA really have no solid reasons to keep these games for Origin.
Yes, they do have a solid reason; they don't want to bother removing it, which would be a prerequisite for a release here. If they can't be convinced to remove Denuvo from their own store, why should they remove it for a release on a different store? No, if Inquisition comes here, it won't be anytime soon, just like other EA games.
Andrey82: Steam is very different thing that GOG: Steam their direct competitor. GOG is not competitor, customers from GOG won't buy at Origin. Same cannot be said about Steam customers.
That's an assumption. People on GOG can and will buy from both stores.
Andrey82: I don't see a problem here especially, that DA2 wasn't very successful and a few more sales wouldn't hurt. I think, Bioware allow GOG to sell DLC.
I do see a problem. They would have to make them separately available. They don't even do so on Origin.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Grargar
Andrey82: I suspect, that their decision to struggle againts Steam was the main reason to remove games from steam. As i said before, GOG is not their direct competitor like Steam. So, they can release their old games of GOG because GOG customers, in general, won't buy anything on Origin because of DRM.
Grargar: The problem with Dragon Age 2 is that its DLCs are exclusive to the Bioware store. Until they decide to release a complete version of it or something, we won't see it outside of Origin.
Andrey82: I don't see a problem here especially, that DA2 wasn't very successful and a few more sales wouldn't hurt. I think, Bioware allow GOG to sell DLC.
He has a certain reason in what he's saying. GOG represents the DRM-free market % of people like me who won't buy anything that requires a client. Steam users probably have no problem in using Origin to play EA's games. While other people won't just buy from Uplay, Origin, Steam or whatever. By reaching out to GOG, EA would be able to touch the DRM-free market. In fact, these new batches of EA games are probably EA "testing the waters" to see the profit of the market for these newer games.

Time will tell what happens. Anyway it's already a major triumph for GOG to be able so sell Dragon Age here. Many people here used to say that was very unlikely to happen.