It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ReynardFox: ...
It could be the staff member didn't understand properly, and thought my ticket was a bash at the rejection of the game...
It has happened in a more recent ticket where I asked if about Dying light having a sale any time soon because the Steam version was. They didn't seem to understand I was just asking a question... 'we don't practise price-matching... you are free to wait for a discount, or buy it at Steam if you feel we charge too much'.
Must've been having a bad day, but in any case, no love lost.
An unofficial confirmation of sorts : disaster cake is in advanced negociations about releasing soul saga on GOG :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/disastercake/soul-saga-a-j-rpg-inspired-by-playstation-classics/posts/1550885#comments

" @Blackstaff and @Dawn

I'm currently talking with GoG and it looks like it's a very high possibility! I'll let you know as soon as things solidify with them. =) "

The game is supposed to release around summer by the way.
Post edited April 19, 2016 by MacArthur
SCPM: Battlestation: Harbinger is apparently coming to GOG, which is another one we can chalk off this list:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/its_ture_or_false/page1
The source is still the little site leak. I'm working on providing better proof of what's coming. This image below is the best I can come up with right now.
Niggles: Is that game a mobile port?
It is - BUT, a successful Kickstarter was run to bring an extended version of the game to PC - so it's not a straight port. The mobile version is a fun game - a combination of FTL and SPAZ. I was sad that the extended version never made it's way here, but now I'm not :)
Post edited April 19, 2016 by tremere110
ReynardFox: ...
micktiegs_8: It could be the staff member didn't understand properly, and thought my ticket was a bash at the rejection of the game...
It has happened in a more recent ticket where I asked if about Dying light having a sale any time soon because the Steam version was. They didn't seem to understand I was just asking a question... 'we don't practise price-matching... you are free to wait for a discount, or buy it at Steam if you feel we charge too much'.
Must've been having a bad day, but in any case, no love lost.
It might have been a copy-paste response of some kind. A few times I've emailed support with suggestions about who to contact about games to release (most recently the Prince of Qin and Seal of Evil folks), and most of the times I've gotten a copy-paste "getting the rights to games is hard. watch this 2011-ish video of Marcin explaining that". I'd prefer a "thanks, we'll pass along your suggestion to the right people" but whatever, Support isn't aware of who already understands the complexities involved and who doesn't.
SCPM: Could be a codename, but from what I can tell, let's just say it's a Witcher-universe game. ;-)
karnak1: Damn! :P
My sentiments exactly :-D
muntdefems: BeautiFun Games (Nihilumbra) are releasing their second game next week: <span class="bold">Megamagic</span>. And, according to the newsletter I've just received, it's coming to GOG.
Just got another newsletter reminding me that this is releasing today. We'll probably have it here in half an hour.
muntdefems: BeautiFun Games (Nihilumbra) are releasing their second game next week: <span class="bold">Megamagic</span>. And, according to the newsletter I've just received, it's coming to GOG.
muntdefems: Just got another newsletter reminding me that this is releasing today. We'll probably have it here in half an hour.
Ooooh, that looks pretty damn cool.
Prism Entertainment got added as company, so Killing Time might be tomorrow's classic release.
The-Business: Prism Entertainment got added as company, so Killing Time might be tomorrow's classic release.
Or Uprising 2, which was mentioned to be coming here during the end of April.
The-Business: Prism Entertainment got added as company, so Killing Time might be tomorrow's classic release.
Grargar: Or Uprising 2, which was mentioned to be coming here during the end of April.
Or both?
WinterSnowfall: Or both?
Nah, I doubt it. GOG has a tendency of spreading out the releases as much as possible.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Grargar
Is that similar to Shadowrun?
WinterSnowfall: Or both?
Grargar: Nah, I doubt it. GOG has a tendency of spreading out the releases as much as possible.
Yet they didn't do that with 2K's initial releases, which I found slightly odd. Perhaps because the games had already been bundled and on sale lots of times in the past?
tfishell: Yet they didn't do that with 2K's initial releases, which I found slightly odd. Perhaps because the games had already been bundled and on sale lots of times in the past?
That and the fact that it was the introduction of a new publisher. I doubt we're going to see 11 more games from 2K for their next batch.
muntdefems: Just got another newsletter reminding me that this is releasing today. We'll probably have it here in half an hour.
I hope this means we'll get Nihilumbra as well.