It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Goody Gameworks => Gigapocalypse: be a monster and go on rampage in this 2D action side-scroller
pkk234: Y'all are making me think there's a shit ton of new games coming here.
tfishell: There are plenty of new games coming, just hardly any of them are the mainstream "AAA" "big-deal" titles that (some) people desperately want here.
Well, to be honest, there are AAA-games I really desperately want here (Far Cry games from 3rd to 5th, or last two Tomb Raider games, or Days Gone), but also there are some older AA-games I really want to see here, on GOG (Alpha Protocol or Binary Domain, for example). Or even great old games from 90s (Pacific Strike and Wings of Glory from Origin, Merit's Galactic Reunion, Alien Odyssey and so on).

Actually, I recently have discovered, that many new players gladly play good games from 90s and 00s, but problem is - they just don't know about many good old games.
high rated
New company in the catalog: BBG Entertainment GmbH => probably Boulder Dash Deluxe
The-Business: New company in the catalog: BBG Entertainment GmbH => probably Boulder Dash Deluxe
Does it contain original version? It would be great, and BBG owns Dynablaster, which would be a great addition to GOG as well.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: BBG Entertainment GmbH => probably Boulder Dash Deluxe
SLP2000: Does it contain original version? It would be great, and BBG owns Dynablaster, which would be a great addition to GOG as well.
Yes, it does contain the original levels (Trailer says: "Classic version included with the original caves from 1984!").
New company in the catalog: Zelart => There is no Light:
Plunge into a reality where the entire human population has been eradicated by a global catastrophe. Battle your way through bloodthirsty demonic forces to bring order to the world… Or become the herald of its destruction.

Gameplay centers around an aggressive fighting style. It resembles a deadly dance, where any mistake could be your last, but avoiding battle is not an option. A Rage system builds up when damage is inflicted on enemies and the environment, and the hero can use special weapon abilities in order to gain an advantage in battle.

Fight your way through the dangerous lands of the Underworld, defeat deadly bosses, and find a way to the light which has been taken away by the Church of the Great Hand.

Ashes of the Old World – Visit human settlements and unearthly ruins to uncover the secrets of the past.
Fight to Survive – Blast your way through hordes of various enemies.
Filled with Rage – The Rage system forces you to slay your opponents quickly and efficiently.
Danger lurks in the Shadows – Encounter chthonic and horrific bosses.
Weapons of the Underworld – Develop your own combat style with a vast weapon arsenal and unique special abilities.
Non-linear Narrative – Explore the story the way you want.
Good Intentions – Your actions and decisions affect the world.
New entities in the catalog: Christoph Schultz and Greycap Audiovisual Mediadesign UG => CLEO - a pirate's tale (Kickstarter mentions GOG release this Sunday):
A top-down, pixel-art, retro, pirate adventure, inspired by the old Zelda games and the classic LucasArts adventure games.

Cleo is a 14-year-old cynical girl, living a repetitive life with her father in a bar. She knows everything about the epic adventures of pirate legend Captain Cabeca, but in her everyday life, she is just surrounded by boring fishermen and unsuccessful pirates, hanging around at the counter.

But when Cleo finds a strange pirate-logbook and sees a ghost, who gives her mysterious hints, her boring life is about to get turned upside down. She is thrown into a dangerous adventure and finds herself in a world of lies, deceive, greed and bad breath - the world of pirates - and most of them are after the same thing: ...
high rated
A sub-forum has been added for Vestaria Saga Gaiden: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister:
https://www.gog.com/forum/vestaria_saga_gaiden_the_sacred_sword_of_silvanister

And an API entry has been found for Alekhine's Gun, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
SCPM: And an API entry has been found for Alekhine's Gun, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
Hopefully this keeps up and we can finally cross off more of the entries on the Completionist's List of missing games from GOG that shouldn't have been on there for as long as they have.

Dragon Lore, Konung, Space Rangers, Return to Mysterious Island, etc.
SCPM: And an API entry has been found for Alekhine's Gun, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
Very nice. I hope some of the other older (pre-2009ish) 1C games not here yet show up too (7,62, Planet Alcatraz, El Matador, etc.), but there are some releases on Zoom-Platform and of course those are DRM-free.
low rated
Great...more garbage releases instead of fixing the store, how can alekhine's gun pass curation.
Post edited December 08, 2021 by ChrisG_
SCPM: A sub-forum has been added for Vestaria Saga Gaiden: The Sacred Sword of Silvanister:
https://www.gog.com/forum/vestaria_saga_gaiden_the_sacred_sword_of_silvanister

And an API entry has been found for Alekhine's Gun, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
Hopefully this means the rest of 1C Entertainment's catalog that's on Zoom Platform and not GOG is coming.
I've been waiting ages for Cryo's "KGB" to be sold here. Guess I'll be waiting some more.
Good thing that at least it's being sold on zoom store (although it's the CD version, and I much preferred the floppy one).
Fingers crossed for Days Gone to possibly appear at the big winter sale.
ChrisG_: Great...more garbage releases instead of fixing the store, how can alekhine's gun pass curation.
While I agree with the attitude of wanting more improvements to the store, I'm quite glad "curation" is lessening.