It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New company in the catalog: OverBorder Studio => Thymnesia:
Times were dark, the plague and copious other diseases swept through the world. Countries exhausted method after method to try and rid their land of disease, but to no avail. One kingdom, however, found success in wielding the power of alchemy to produce antibodies. The kingdom used the antibodies to strengthen their soldiers by making them immune to disease and enhancing their natural abilities. It wasn’t before long that the kingdom became known as the most powerful in the world.

Decades later, an attempt was made to try and neutralise the use of alchemy in the kingdom, but it had detrimental consequences and all the kingdoms’ soldiers mutated into horrifying monsters. The kingdom was in chaos and monsters roamed the kingdom destroying anything in their path.

It’s now up to Corvus to find out what happened, but he has lost his memory. The truth can only be pieced together from his memories which he’ll have to recover while trying to hack and slash his way through a world infested with monsters.

Plague weapon system
Steal diseases from the horrifying enemies you encounter and use these as your weapon. The power of disease is the only way you’ll make it out alive in the plague-ridden, desolate kingdom so make sure you wield them wisely.

Become the raven
Morph into your raven form and devastate your enemies during battle. With feathers as sharp as a dagger and movements swift as an arrow, the power of the raven is not to be underestimated.

Play your own way
Customise and enhance your basic movements and plague weapons to create your own unique playstyle. Prepare for upcoming battles and challenges in your own way.

Recover your memories
Your memories are scattered all over the kingdom and it’s up to you to find them. Unearth your memories by completing challenges and adventures and stitch them together to uncover the real truth.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: OverBorder Studio => Thymnesia:

Times were dark, the plague and copious other diseases swept through the world. Countries exhausted method after method to try and rid their land of disease, but to no avail. One kingdom, however, found success in wielding the power of alchemy to produce antibodies. The kingdom used the antibodies to strengthen their soldiers by making them immune to disease and enhancing their natural abilities. It wasn’t before long that the kingdom became known as the most powerful in the world.

Decades later, an attempt was made to try and neutralise the use of alchemy in the kingdom, but it had detrimental consequences and all the kingdoms’ soldiers mutated into horrifying monsters. The kingdom was in chaos and monsters roamed the kingdom destroying anything in their path.

It’s now up to Corvus to find out what happened, but he has lost his memory. The truth can only be pieced together from his memories which he’ll have to recover while trying to hack and slash his way through a world infested with monsters.

Plague weapon system
Steal diseases from the horrifying enemies you encounter and use these as your weapon. The power of disease is the only way you’ll make it out alive in the plague-ridden, desolate kingdom so make sure you wield them wisely.

Become the raven
Morph into your raven form and devastate your enemies during battle. With feathers as sharp as a dagger and movements swift as an arrow, the power of the raven is not to be underestimated.

Play your own way
Customise and enhance your basic movements and plague weapons to create your own unique playstyle. Prepare for upcoming battles and challenges in your own way.

Recover your memories
Your memories are scattered all over the kingdom and it’s up to you to find them. Unearth your memories by completing challenges and adventures and stitch them together to uncover the real truth.
The-Business:
This sounds fun I really hope it shows up.. it sounds best suited if it does show up for next year in October just saying
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Scythe Dev Team
I enjoyed watching playthroughs of their Northbury Grove games on YouTube. My guess is the entry is for Happy's Humble Burger Farm.
Creator of adventure game Slice of Sea wants to bring his game to GOG.
Crimson Herring, developer of Sovereign Syndicate, is interested in bringing their game to gog.
high rated
Nicalis, Inc. has finally been added to the company list. :)

Also, a forum has appeared for Chronomaster, which is what I suspect was the hinted MirrorSoft game.
Post edited November 26, 2021 by SCPM
SCPM: Nicalis, Inc. has finally been added to the company list. :)

Also, a forum has appeared for Chronomaster, which is what I suspect was the hinted MirrorSoft game.
Interesting, it was a very good adventure from the creators of the later Sanitarium (Dreamforge). Based in a story of a profesional scifi/fantasy american writer. The adventure was pretty epic and weird. But I always hated those kind of graphics apparently very advanced for the time. Prerendered 3D sprites. I am sure it looked much better in 1995 but they got old pretty soon.

That's cool to read. could make for some exciting releases

Holy shit, finally the Binding of Isaac is coming to GOG. I hope so...

Ryhuz: Holy shit, finally the Binding of Isaac is coming to GOG. I hope so...
Yeah, that would be great. But I also hope for a release of Cave Story+.
nevermind was unaware they added it in upcoming my bad as prior it wasn't
Post edited November 29, 2021 by BanditKeith2
high rated
New company in the catalog: Spiral Circus => Silt:
Alone in an underwater abyss, you are a diver searching the deep to uncover long-forgotten mysteries.

Silt is an exploration game set in a surreal oceanic void. Explore the depths, possessing the creatures around you to solve environmental puzzles and travel deeper into the darkness.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Blue Brain Games: hidden object games/adventures like The House of da Vinci 1&2 and Mysteries of the Past

Monokel => White Shadows: black&white puzzle platforming adventure
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Blue Brain Games: hidden object games/adventures like The House of da Vinci 1&2 and Mysteries of the Past
House of da Vinci 1&2 are excellent games, very similar to The Room series but set in Renaissance Italy. They're not hidden-object games, but genuine (and pretty challenging) puzzle-adventure games. I backed the first one on Kickstarter and was really impressed by the amount of effort and detail they put into the historical setting.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Dejima => Fire Girl:
Firegirl is a roguelite firefighting platformer set in a fantasy world of living fire-monsters. Join Firegirl as she takes over and brings the fire brigade back to glory. Rescue survivors, fly through crumbling buildings and uncover the mystery behind the fire monster attacks.