It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New company combination in the catalog:

The Farm 51, All In! Games => Chernobylite:
Chernobylite is a survival horror RPG set in a sci-fi open world. Uncover the disturbing secrets of Chernobyl in a 3D-scanned recreation of the real Exclusion Zone.

From the creators of Get Even. As Igor Khymynyuk, a physicist who used to work in the Chernobyl Power Plant, enter the mysterious and dangerous contamination zone in a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession.
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog:

The Farm 51, All In! Games => Chernobylite:

Chernobylite is a survival horror RPG set in a sci-fi open world. Uncover the disturbing secrets of Chernobyl in a 3D-scanned recreation of the real Exclusion Zone.

From the creators of Get Even. As Igor Khymynyuk, a physicist who used to work in the Chernobyl Power Plant, enter the mysterious and dangerous contamination zone in a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession.
The-Business:
Chernobylite is here already i see
Post edited November 15, 2021 by FulVal
Get Even, then maybe?
Publisher (still) is Bandai Namco, though.

Exsurgent: Thanks for that link. I hope Gematsu are right about that one, since the trailer only shows the Steam and EGS logos. On the flipside, RPS has the same trailer with the same logos, but they only mention Steam in the text... gotta love reliable games journalism.
SCPM: The publisher replied to a YouTube comment that there will be a GOG release, so I think it's certain. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx3L6FzI4_M
A GoG release was pretty much confirmed back when Mechajammer was still Copper Dreams.
Wouldn't have backed it/help crowdfund it if that hadn't been the case.

SCPM: Alisa will also be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/CasperCroes/status/1459853929316077573
Fixed camera perspectives and tank controls FTW, very nice.
Hope Compound Fracture or DERELIKT are eventually going to make their way on here, too.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by Swedrami
According to a post in All in! Games, they announced the publishing of Chernobylite on consoles.

Maybe this is just an update, and All in! Games is now also the publisher for the PC version, instead of The Farm 51 themselves.
Swedrami: A GoG release was pretty much confirmed back when Mechajammer was still Copper Dreams.
Wouldn't have backed it/help crowdfund it if that hadn't been the case.
I'm a also a backer and remember they have said a GOG release will be a thing. My memory's a bit sketchy as to when and how (it was 2 years ago... or 3), but I don't back a game unless I know that for a fact, much like yourself :P.

On a side note, the amount of transformation this game went though from its original prototype is wild. I guess they DID have years to work on it, but still.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
New company in the catalog: Konfa Games => Despot's Game:
Despot’s Game is rogue-like tactics with turbo-charged battles. Build a team and sacrifice the heck out of them to rush through enemies... and other players!

​A group of people wake up in a strange post-apocalyptic labyrinth — naked, with no memories and with a bunch of weapons. Is this a joke, a crazy experiment, or... a game? You'll find out soon enough, just try not to die first!

Features
Get your pretzels ready​: Choose your loot and transform the squishy humans into wizards, cultists, ninjas and dozens of other heroes.
Crush your rivals: If you can survive the labyrinth, you'll meet THE UNSTOPPABLE END-GAME BUILDS OF OTHER PLAYERS!
Indirect combat: Prepare your warriors and let them fight it out on their own!
Endless exploration: The dungeons are generated from scratch every time, there is no chance humans will ever find the way out!
UnDungeon is set for release tomorrow, also on GOG.
Post edited November 17, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
low rated
Skyrim???21/11???
high rated
New company in the catalog: SIGONO INC., developer of e.g. Opus: Echo of Starsong:
Echo of Starsong is a narrative puzzle adventure game.Asteroids emitting a sound known as "Starsongs" have become the center of conflict for the immense power they hold. Determined to claim asteroids of his own, a young man ventures out with a girl who can imitate starsongs, lending her voice to unravel an ancient myth deep in the heart of space.

"I will claim the starsongs, and bring honor to the clan."
Exiled by his people, Jun ventures out in search of starsongs to redeem himself. But progress is slow, until he saves Eda, a witch who can pick up on the sound of asteroids. However, what appears to be a blessed encounter, will end up becoming a lifelong burden...
StrongSoldier: Skyrim???21/11???
11/11/2111 =P
The-Business: New company in the catalog: SIGONO INC., developer of e.g. Opus: Echo of Starsong
That one looks quite nice.
StrongSoldier: Skyrim???21/11???
Mr.Mumbles: 11/11/2111 =P
Gog lost the opportunity to release the game 1.010 years ago. Now we will have to have some patience and wait until 11.111.
New company in the catalog: Yustas Games Studio => casual games
high rated
New person in the catalog: Antti Vaihia => Tunnel of Doom (release on Tuesday):

Tunnel of Doom is an action rogue-lite hybrid that mixes tower defense with melee and ranged combat gameplay. Randomly generated, every run is different as you guide Angel on a quest to rescue her husband. Gather resources, discover perks, and use what you find to battle waves of monsters.

Key features

- Set Traps: It’s you against the hordes! Boost your chances of success and survival by strategically positioning cannons and barricades before battles begin.
- Gather Resources: Smash lamps. Destroy crates. Blow up rocks. Search the mine for materials that can be used as makeshift weapons or ammunition for traps.
- Weapon Combat: If your revolver or rifle ammo is running low… improvise! Throw rocks or glass. Swing your pickaxe. Break out the TNT. Do what it takes to avoid being mobbed by the monsters!
- Find Perks: Better traps. Improved weapons. More resources. There are 50 perks to discover, each offering an array of stat boosts and gameplay tweaks.
- Randomly Generated: The layout of the mine, perks, and monster battles change with each new game, meaning every run is different!
- Dream Mode: Escape the mine to unlock this new, endless challenge.

Tunnel of Doom takes place in 1903 at Goldcrest, a small mining town. Due to an unknown incident, the mayor has shut down the mine until further notice. With her husband trapped inside, Angel enters the mine to investigate and search for survivors. Little does she know, hordes of ghoulish creatures are lurking in the darkness…
Edit 1:
Andrew Smith => GTTOD: Get to the orange door: neo synth FPS

Something We Made => likely Toem (other games are listed as prototype):
follow a small figure through scandinavian inspired landscapes
encounter several characters and distinct architectural environments
take photos, listen to calm music and travel by bus!
climb the highest peak and experience the phenomenon TOEM.
a game which encourages you to "stop and smell the flowers"
Post edited November 19, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
Telepath Tactics Remake
- developer is willing to publish it on GOG as well:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/357940/eventcomments/3041607080057938521?snr=1_5_9_#c4328514571298360094

And yes, it will have save game during missions (probably the biggest lack in the original game, still I did enjoy it a lot)