It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New companies for space games or published by Goblinz in the catalog:

Alambik Studio => Diluvian Windws: looks like a craft and survival game
Asteroid Lab => Terraformers:
Terraformers is a 3X game with roguelite elements in which you terraform Mars. Explore the planet’s wonders, exploit its resources and expand by settling new cities. Start the terraforming process: warming the planet, creating oceans and spreading life!
Features

Explore the Red Planet - Send your leaders to mysterious locations and be the first to discover rich resource depots, giant crystal caves and stunning natural wonders.
Develop your cities - Found new cities on craters and in lava Tubes. Make them thrive and meet your population's rising demands.
Manage your resources - Mine the rare metals of Mars, manufacture them into advanced goods and set up an effective transport system between your ever-growing cities.
Terraform with ambitious projects - Restart a volcano, construct giant space mirrors or crash ice asteroids to geo-engineer the entire planet.
Become a gardener of life - From spreading adaptive bacteria, to planting full-grown forests with bears. Each life form has specific requirements and provides strategic benefits.
Meet rising expectations - After the initial excitement of living on a strange planet wears off, your citizens will demand higher comforts of living. Also your investors from Earth will try to push their own agendas...
Benjamin "ThingOnItsOwn" Hauer => Hero's Hour:
Hero's Hour is an accessible, yet-deep and content-rich Strategy Roleplaying Game. Take control of your hero, explore the world, build up your town, fight fast-paced battles, level up your hero and amass an army large enough to take out the opponents - before they take you out.
Turn Based + Real Time

While exploring the overworld and developing your town and army are both turn-based, giving you time to think and plan out your next moves, in battles your units will do the best to fight for themselves in real time - all hundreds of them. Cast spells and give attack orders to swing the tide of battle - or just sit back and watch as your might unfolds.
Procedural Generation

Hero's Hour brings impactful procedural generation to the strategy game formula, ensuring that every time you play, there will be new areas to explore and strange buildings to enhance your hero or army. Seek out obelisks to start you on small procedural quests that send you around the world. You won't even be able to use the same build order each time you play the same faction.

Features

8 factions with special mechanics, strengths and weaknesses
16 hero classes, with a special skill each
29 common hero skills
98 units (without counting upgrades)
60 unique unit abilities
145 artifacts
55 spells & abilities
Dozens of impactful map buildings
Local "hotseat" multiplayer
Co-op with other players or even with the AI
KatHawk Studios => Alliance of the Sacred Suns
Alliance of the Sacred Suns (AotSS) is a game unlike many that you have ever played. It is foremost a grand strategy game, with 4X elements, but also character and House management. We call it a 5X – the 5th ‘X’ being ‘eXist’. You are a character in AotSS, and if you die, the game ends… so tread lightly, your Majesty!
Pavonis Interactive => Terra Invicta:
An alien force has arrived in the far reaches of Solar System and begun probing Earth's defenses and building an invasion fleet. The player must assemble a council of scientists, politicians, military leaders and operatives who can unite Earth's squabbling nations with the ultimate goal of taking the fight to the aliens in the high ground of outer space.

Features

Recruit and develop a council of leaders and operatives who can influence world events and bring Earth’s squabbling nations into the fold
Experience a living model of Earth’s modern-day geopolitics and the impact of the arrival of a hostile alien intelligence
Industrialize space by constructing space stations, asteroid mining outposts and colonies, and develop technologies taken from NASA’s drawing boards and military research laboratories
Explore a detailed and accurate model of Earth’s Solar System, which will serve as a dynamic strategic map in which the game’s factions must compete for resources
Build a space fleet able to defend Earth and its colonies from alien infiltration craft and battleships
Command interplanetary warships against both hostile humans and the aliens within an environment that obeys Newton’s laws
Stutter Fox Studios => Falling Frontier:
Falling Frontier is a real time strategy game being developed by Stutter Fox Studios. Build, Discover and Fight your way to victory.

BUILD - Orbital facilities, Colonies, Merchant and Military Fleets
DISCOVER - Planet and Space based anomalies, Unlock Research Advantages
FIGHT - Mark your Claim and Fight for what's yours
The-Business: Hero's Hour
So HoMM on steroids? ;) Very nice. :)
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Pixelsplit, Pixelsplit Simulations => Indoorlands:
Build your own indoor amusement park, manage it and convince your visitors with individually designed halls and rides that you can control yourself. Will you manage to exceed the needs of your visitors? You are the boss: Let your creativity run free and run your own customized park that fully immerse your guests into another world.
The-Business: Indoorlands
Weird concept. Being able to ride the rides seems a bit counterintuitive if you can only see the associated ride-room. The whole point of that is typically being able to see the rest of your park as well. *shrug*

Speaking of amusement park management games, I would love to see Park Beyond here, but seeing how it'll be published by Bandai Namco chances are probably slim. =/
high rated
New company in the catalog: Alicesoft adult games developer from Japan.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Alicesoft adult games developer from Japan.
Rance series?? Evenicle??
ammm....
high rated
I can confirm Evenicle, an entry has been found in GOG's database, along with Ideology in Friction (plus Append) and Battle vs Chess. Thanks to WinterSnowfall!
Edit: And a forum was added for Hiveswap Friendsim:
https://www.gog.com/forum/hiveswap_friendsim
Post edited October 22, 2021 by SCPM
SCPM: Battle vs Chess.
Could've sworn it was already released, I must be getting old... glad you're around :P.
Now that Cd Projeckt has bought the studio. I wonder if we have any chance to see the game "Drake Hollow" on gog.

Source: https://www.polygon.com/22740676/cd-projekt-red-drake-hollow-molasses-flood-acquired
Don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I asked if Filcher (thief inspired stealth game) was getting released on GOG and the dev said he send the game for review by GOG, this was during early October, how long does the process take? Is there anything we can do to make it release faster? the game is quite good and I see no reason for GOG not to accept it.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1355650/discussions/0/2963922521558517721/
SCAgent: I see no reason for GOG not to accept it.
Low interest and sales so far on Steam might be good reasons to reject it for GOG? If the massive Steam customer userbase doesn't muster up many sales, maybe GOG shouldn't be interested in bringing it here?
SCAgent: Don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I asked if Filcher (thief inspired stealth game) was getting released on GOG and the dev said he send the game for review by GOG, this was during early October, how long does the process take? Is there anything we can do to make it release faster? the game is quite good and I see no reason for GOG not to accept it.
While being no guarantee, the game in question having a wishlist entry is usually commendable for starters.
Here you are:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/filcher

As for the pending review of his submission - there are devs who supposedly are still waiting for a proper reply since as far back as December 2020/January 2021, if I recall correctly.
Patience is the name of the game here.
Post edited October 23, 2021 by Swedrami
Would ''dlc'' count when they are a whole added to a prexisting game? Asking as apparently Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King is getting a ''dlc'' added that would be the Jungle book game and I would say it counts sorta as its a whole game crammed into a dlc format and it likely is unofficially confirmed ... for it'd not look good pr wise for Disney to not push equal treatment of the game on storefronts .. Wish they need the cash currently with them hurting and G.O.G would be fools to say no to such a thing if its drm free truly from needing to regain trust so ya
SCPM: I can confirm Evenicle, an entry has been found in GOG's database, along with Ideology in Friction (plus Append)
Interesting. Evenicle, if it came out today would very likely be banned on Steam. I'll also be curious to see if the Kagura Games title will release here uncensored or requiring an off-site patch. Probably will need a patch, but I wish GOG would just start selling these games uncensored or hosting the patches here as a free DLC, at least with that they'd be providing the same game, but better than how it is on Steam.
ysbird: Rance series?? Evenicle??
ammm....
The Rance games would be a nice grab for them. Steam banned them when Mangagamer tried to release them there. Releasing these games might look good for GOG.
Post edited October 23, 2021 by TomNuke
TomNuke: The Rance games would be a nice grab for them. Steam banned them when Mangagamer tried to release them there. Releasing these games might look good for GOG.
Agree. Rance 7 is a very good TBS, as I heard 6 and 8 - are extremely good RPGs.