It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
joppo:
Swedrami: It's all about balance.
All GoG needs to do is to release something that's the opposite of whatever Secret Little Haven is about, optimally on the same day, and all would be good. At least as far as I'm concerned.
I don't really think that's an option, but I'll refrain from speaking about it further here as I don't want this thread hijacked by this spiky subject.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Piggyback Interactive Limited for Cyberpunk 2077 - The Complete Official Guide
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Piggyback Interactive Limited for Cyberpunk 2077 - The Complete Official Guide
Meh -.-'
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Piggyback Interactive Limited for Cyberpunk 2077 - The Complete Official Guide
would be great if they release everything here...
Recompile releases on the 19th of August.
high rated
ExZeus: The Complete Collection is coming to GOG this summer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vajHrELwjuY

Occupy Mars: The Game will be coming to GOG:
https://biznes.interia.pl/gieldy/raporty-espi/news-zawarcie-umowy-z-gog-sp-z-o-o-na-dystrybucje-gry-occupy-mars,nId,5386290

Flippin Kaktus may be coming to GOG in 2022:
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/385604/Become_a_mouthy_cactus_in_this_brutal_actiondriven_platformer.php

And the upcoming Apogee game Residual will be coming to GOG according to their Discord - see attached image.
Attachments:
residual.jpg (90 Kb)
Post edited August 04, 2021 by SCPM
high rated
Zool

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1647730/discussions/0/3047234112533406404/#c3047234112536580647
high rated
New company in the catalog: Navegante Entertainment - should be Greak - Memories of Azur:
Greak is a SinglePlayer side-scrolling adventure in which the player alternates control of the three characters, guiding each of them independently through an interconnected world.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Navegante Entertainment - should be Greak - Memories of Azur:

Greak is a SinglePlayer side-scrolling adventure in which the player alternates control of the three characters, guiding each of them independently through an interconnected world.
The-Business:
Another reincarnation of The Lost Vikings (the previous one was Trine). Not bad.
Hedon 2 release date will be announced at Realms Deep 2021. I assume that it will show up on GOG.
high rated
MadPilgrim: Hedon 2 release date will be announced at Realms Deep 2021. I assume that it will show up on GOG.
Zan, the dev behind Hedon, has confirmed that Hedon 2 (or "Bloodrite") will be released on GOG. They've also floated summer 2021 as a release date and I think they mentioned somewhere they were hoping to get the game out by the end of August - though that's not a hard release date announcement but more of an internal goalpost.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Critical Games - they new game 8-Bit Adventures 2 is scheduled for release this year (maybe the predecessor will also see a release here?):

SAVE THE WORLD FROM A VENGEFUL GLITCH!

A child with terrifying powers threatens to reshape the world in his own chaotic image, and only YOU can stop him! Take control of seven brave heroes and travel between vast and varied worlds, packed with friendly faces, dark dungeons, and meaningful moments. This exciting sequel uses 8-bit style to create a quest that's more than a throwback - it's an adventure you'll never forget!
SuR ENTERTAINMENT, probably for No one lives in heaven (their own website is down):
What happens to the inhabitants of a game world after you have finished it?

In No one lives in heaven the NPCs have been left alone for years and you are the first person to meet them again. All your decisions have consequences and influence the course of history. Will you manage to change the fate of the NPCs for the better or will you become a prisoner of the game yourself? Is your humanity strong enough to stand your ground?
No one lives in heaven does not give you a role to play. You are not a chosen hero, who defeats an evil force with the help of his grinded abilities. The role you play is you, and the fate you decide upon is your own.

40 hour campaign with high replay value

Over 100 different endings and an almost infinite number of possible game passages, depending on the decisions being made.

Over 200 unique NPCs with over 300 individually designed quests and a variety of side activities for hundreds of hours of fun

The most comprehensive RPG-Maker game ever
Post edited August 09, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
New company in the catalog: "Frontier", very likely meaning Frontier Developments. Their list of games includes RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Elite Dangerous and Jurassic World Evolution.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: "Frontier", very likely meaning Frontier Developments. Their list of games includes RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Elite Dangerous and Jurassic World Evolution.
I sure wish GOG had made a deal to bring the old "Elite" trilogy here.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: "Frontier", very likely meaning Frontier Developments. Their list of games includes RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Elite Dangerous and Jurassic World Evolution.
It would certainly be "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3" or "Thrillville".

Since we only have the name "Frontier". If these were the last games from the studio, we would have Frontier development".

Thanks for the information =)