It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConsulCaesar: I emailed the developer of upcoming simulation game Terraformers asking if there were any plans to release it on GOG and I got a reply:

Yes absolutely, we intend to have the game on GOG. They have a screening process in place so it's not as easy to put the game up on GOG as it is for steam, but for the release it will be there :)
ConsulCaesar:
Hello. Thanks for the information. But just to complete your info. Goblinz studio releases all their games on gog normally. I've already talked to the CEO. And he already told me that their goal is to release their games on as many platforms as possible (and at least one drmfree platform)

For info for example. You should know that a few months ago he confirmed me that the game "Banners of Ruin" will be released on gog. (some french article start to talk about it by the way).
high rated
New company in the catalog: AvantGarden Games. No idea what this is about.
Murasaki Baby

Last Day of June
FulVal: Murasaki Baby

Last Day of June
According to Wikipedia Murasaki Baby was a PSV exclusive. That leaves Last Day of June.
FulVal: Murasaki Baby

Last Day of June
toxicTom: According to Wikipedia Murasaki Baby was a PSV exclusive. That leaves Last Day of June.
That game is already on GOG.

Ah. Looks like the developers changed their name to Avantgarden.
Post edited July 19, 2021 by acute71
acute71: That game is already on GOG.

Ah. Looks like the developers changed their name to Avantgarden.
I knew the name sounded familiar... and I even have it wishlisted...
high rated
New company in the catalog: Lunic Games / Danilo Domingues for Evertried (release: fall 2021):
A free-flowing turn-based game, where everything moves after you do

Learn to think ahead, bait enemies into traps and develop intricate strategies to outmaneuver opponents.
create your own build to suit your playstyle

Acquire Skills and Modifiers to unlock new powers. Use them to evolve and awaken their true forms and combine them into custom builds!
Explore your past

Encounter other souls in the TOWER and discover the identity of its creator, the purpose of its existence and the reason behind your mysterious death.
high rated
Mini Motorways from Dinosaur Polo Club (Mini Metro) should eventually release here; release date TBD.

According to this dev post on Steam, their focused on a slower platform rollout in order not to overwork themselves as they found out with the release of Mini Metro, releasing it on all platforms at once was tough for them being a very small developer.
Post edited July 20, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
high rated
New companies combination in the catalog: Teyon, Dark Horse Comics. Should the Zero Day Exploit comic for Terminator: Resistance.
low rated
edit
Post edited July 20, 2021 by FulVal
high rated
New companies/company combinations in the catalog

ARTillery for Catie in Meowmeowland

Catie in MeowmeowLand is a beautiful point-and-click adventure game, set in a bizarre world of cats.

Catie, the main character of the game, follows a strange White Cat in her garden, when she is suddenly pulled down the rabbit hole. After a long fall Catie finds herself in a bizarre cat’s world, where she has to undergo a long journey to find her way back home.
Goblinz Publishing, Maple Whispering Limited - is it for A Long Way Down or a different game?

A deck-building roguelite RPG set in a dark and tormented world. Assemble your party and use your cards to survive, fight and build your way through a dark maze of monsters orchestrated by an evil mastermind. Hero or villain, your choices will lead you to judgement.
MonteBearo for Banners of Ruin:

Banners of Ruin is a party based deck building game set in a world of medieval animals. Travel with up to six characters through the streets of Dawn's Point, facing perilous combat encounters at each turn. Take revenge on the Enders for what they did to the noble House Blackfoot, but expect to lose some brothers along the way.
Post edited July 21, 2021 by The-Business
So I take it that this thread is for upcoming Indie releases and not AAA releases?
Bushidodragon34: So I take it that this thread is for upcoming Indie releases and not AAA releases?
It has nothing to do with that but GOG does not usually advertise larger releases in advance and they are often hidden behind things like "test publisher" as company listings or are releases as surprises during larger sales. It's not always the case but often enough to call it a regular pattern.
Post edited July 22, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
Bushidodragon34: So I take it that this thread is for upcoming Indie releases and not AAA releases?
ChrisGamer300: It has nothing to do with that but GOG does not usually advertise larger releases in advance and they are often hidden behind things like "test publisher" as company listings or are releases as surprises during larger sales. It's not always the case but often enough to call it a regular pattern.
Oh ok cool. Thanks for explaining it for me. That's awesome that you guys can figure this stuff out with relative good accuracy.
I've heard whispers...
I've heard rumors...
I've heard DROIDWORKS is on its way!!!!

One can dream...