It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Great to see Saboteur 1 & 2 coming here and I wasn't aware that Clive Townsend had made a sequel to them, so I'm looking forward to playing that.
and if System 3 could bring us The Last Ninja trilogy...
New company in the catalog: Purple Tree S R L - Ponpu:
Ponpu is a fun, fast paced action game for your phone, PC and consoles.
Up to four players can join in a local match.

Have fun throwing and deflecting bombs. Be the last one standing and do the victory dance in front of your friends!
What's inside:
* Non-stop, brawl action
* Local multiplayer
* Everlasting fun
* Unique art style
The corresponding "coming soon" page is up (stealthily went live with yesterday's releases of Freestyle and Playground?) - set to release on the 22nd of July.
As pointed out in one of the other threads - the officially unreleased 1995 FMV/interactive movie for Jaguar CD/PC, American Hero is getting resurrected by Ziggurat Interactive (resp. Empty Clip Studios, to be precise). Teased back in May, it already has a "coming soon" page as well.
Swedrami: As pointed out in one of the other threads - the officially unreleased 1995 FMV/interactive movie for Jaguar CD/PC, American Hero is getting resurrected by Ziggurat Interactive (resp. Empty Clip Studios, to be precise). Teased back in May, it already has a "coming soon" page as well.
How is that unofficial?
Post edited June 18, 2021 by zeffyr
high rated
A GOG sub-forum has appeared for the action RPG Death’s Door, due to be released on July 20th:
https://www.gog.com/forum/deaths_door#-62169991200
https://playdeathsdoor.com/
The next game from creators of Loria (which became free here recently):

LIQUIDATION: A Fantasy Sci-Fi RTS Game - is currently being fundraised on Kickstarter and is aiming for GOG release as well:

We will certainly submit to GOG! GOG curates is content so we cannot say for sure if it will be approved. However, we think the chances of GOG approving Liquidation are good :) (info from KS FAQ)
Swedrami: As pointed out in one of the other threads - the officially unreleased 1995 FMV/interactive movie for Jaguar CD/PC, American Hero is getting resurrected by Ziggurat Interactive (resp. Empty Clip Studios, to be precise). Teased back in May, it already has a "coming soon" page as well.
zeffyr: How is that unofficial?
I know, I know...
Was hesitant at first, but then saw the threads about GoG not releasing old games anymore and then decided to post about it in here, too.
Not like the thread is regularly going off on (brief) tangents anyway...
zeffyr: LIQUIDATION: A Fantasy Sci-Fi RTS Game - is currently being fundraised on Kickstarter and is aiming for GOG release as well:
I had just backed it when I received an email that the KS was canceled... was my credit card infected with the cancellation virus? :/

There's no update as to why it was canceled or if it's still going to be released, so let's park this in purgatory for now.
Post edited June 18, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
zeffyr: LIQUIDATION: A Fantasy Sci-Fi RTS Game - is currently being fundraised on Kickstarter and is aiming for GOG release as well:
WinterSnowfall: I had just backed it when I received an email that the KS was canceled... was my credit card infected with the cancellation virus? :/

There's no update as to why it was canceled or if it's still going to be released, so let's park this in purgatory for now.
Say what? What a strange decision, the campaign was still live just 1-2 hours ago.
zeffyr: Say what? What a strange decision, the campaign was still live just 1-2 hours ago.
You're telling me? I backed it 20 minutes ago, and 15 minutes ago it was canceled :P. T'was a hype to disappointment hyperloop right there.
Post edited June 18, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
TIKIPOD wants to bring Astro Aqua Kitty to GOG:
https://www.twitter.com/TIKIPODltd/status/1405663140554158093

And a sub-forum has appeared for Trials of Fire:
https://www.gog.com/forum/trials_of_fire#-62169991200
zeffyr: Say what? What a strange decision, the campaign was still live just 1-2 hours ago.
WinterSnowfall: You're telling me? I backed it 20 minutes ago, and 15 minutes ago it was canceled :P. T'was a hype to disappointment hyperloop right there.
Aw, they posted update:

Sadly I had to cancel the project. The reasons are personal / medical. I might provide more info at later time. Thank you all, who supported us.

Keeping fingers crossed for devs' health.
Galdred, main developer behind the turn-based "Fantasy Guerrilla Warfare" tactical RPG Zodiac Legion (20min of alpha gameplay) has handed in the corresponding submission 5 days ago:
"I have just submitted the game for the gog store for a June 2022 in-development release."

Still quite a way off to be concerned yet about GoG's fickle curation, especially in light of recent revelations about them slacking around and seemingly sleeping on other submitted games like Selaco, Realms of Antiquity, the Phantasie series, Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander or Riddle of the Sphinx: An Egyptian Adventure, to just name a few we actually know about, but hopefully Zodiac Legion gets the pass.
Post edited June 18, 2021 by Swedrami
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

NUKKLEAR: Maybe for Comanche, an attack helicopter arcade simulation

Whatboy Games for the already mentioned Trials of Fire:

Trials of Fire is a single player, turn-based strategy game set in a post-cataclysmic fantasy realm

The threat of starvation and conflict are never far away as Trials of Fire combines freeform exploration of an expansive open world, multi-character, card-driven combat and an innovative new fusion of loot, load-out and level up systems delivering massive depth of play and unique strategic opportunities for the player on every run.

Trials of Fire also features an extensive range of narrative ‘judgement’ encounters where the player is challenged to weigh moral dilemmas in a lawless world, assuming the roles of judge, jury and (often) executioner.

The tactical rogue-like design, procedurally generated game events and expanding gallery of playable characters and abilities challenges the player to make every decision count as they journey across a dying world… in search of hope.

The hope that will save your forsaken people, the hope to survive in the desolate and dangerous wastelands, the hope that you and your party of heroes will live to fight again and to see the dawn of a new day.