It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swedrami: I'd be glad to be wrong of course, but statements like "why would anybody play this", from Sony's head honcho no less, don't instill much hope for Sony's overall investment in game preservation and making old classic titles available again. Especially if it concerns the PC portion of Psygnosis' back catalogue (which I can't imagine Sony caring about that much).
That's possible, but I think that in the end it's free money when they let GOG sell their old games. And there's always someone who will ask "if we can get $100k from selling our old IPs, why don't we?".
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Only By Midnight Ltd. and Maximum Games (release date: June 18) for Curved Space:
Curved Space is an intense arcade-style twin-stick shooter that takes the classic formula and plunges it into the weirdest reaches of space. Battle cosmic space-invading spiders across curved landscapes where bullets hug the terrain while the horizon drops sharply out of sight.

Inspired by arcade classics, players will have to hunt for weapon power-ups and upgrades while dodging enemy fire, blasting interdimensional bugs, and wrangling some enormous boss monsters. Simple to learn as you fight your way through the branching story-driven campaign, but tough to master as you chase the glory of the leaderboards.
Anime-BlackWolf: Maybe "Lemmings"-Series would still be an option, but the rest? Who still cares about "Ecstatica 1+2", "Innocent until caught" or "Guilty"? I doubt Sony sees potential in re-releasing those here. :(
I guess I'm one of those weird ones. As, apart from Discworld, Ecstatica and the Divide By Zero games would be the ones I'm most interested about.
Loger13: The most depressing thing about such situations is that instead of an announcement like "this game will be released here 4 months later on DD:MM:YYYY date" somewhere on the home page, we find out about it from some "accidentally spoken" gaming publications.
I wouldn't be surprised if that is not allowed (yet) by PlayStation Mobile. If the contracts are signed and they could mention the coming of the game to GOG they probablyt would.
Loger13: The most depressing thing about such situations is that instead of an announcement like "this game will be released here 4 months later on DD:MM:YYYY date" somewhere on the home page, we find out about it from some "accidentally spoken" gaming publications.
acute71: I wouldn't be surprised if that is not allowed (yet) by PlayStation Mobile. If the contracts are signed and they could mention the coming of the game to GOG they probablyt would.
I doubt that the publishers are the problem:
First of all, there is no such problem with competitors (Steam, EGS) - if a game is planned to be released in any of these stores, the information about it is almost always available and it is everywhere. And only with GOG suddenly for some reason there is this problem.
Secondly, even if it were true, the problem in GOG is massive: it's not just one or two publishers, but many publishers, both first time working with GOG and publishers who have been publishing their games here for years. That is, one could believe that this is a whim of Sony specifically, if the problem were not constant and widespread here.
Thirdly, the problem concerns not only new games - here are published games and 20-30 years old, which have already been available on Steam for years. It sounds unconvincing that their publisher insists that there is no release announcement exactly on GOG.

All in all, I concede that it may be a condition of the publishers in some cases, but given how often (almost always) it happens here, I think it's about the store itself.
On the main page there is such a funny (useless and always almost empty) tab - upcoming.
Is it really so useless because of the massive requirement of almost all publishers not to announce upcoming releases here or ... ?
Actually https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&tab=coming is longer than what you see under the front page Upcoming tab. Why the tab only shows six items I've no idea, since the other tabs have more.
high rated
New company in the catalog: We Create Stuff, probably for In Sound Mind (releases on August 5th):
From the creators of the cult classic Nightmare House 2 comes In Sound Mind, an imaginative first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles and unique boss fights. Traverse a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape your own mind.
Days Gone is getting good reviews on Steam, so that seems like a positive if the game does show up.
tfishell: Days Gone is getting good reviews on Steam, so that seems like a positive if the game does show up.
Description to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqSxKW7SWaI

Quote: In this video, I address my thoughts on the Days Gone PC port and provide details on controller and ultrawide support, PC optimizations, file size, and more. Days Gone releases on May 18th, 2021 on Steam, Epic Game Store, and GOG.....at a later date.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by Andrey82
high rated
Saints Row: The Third Remastered confirmed to be coming to GOG on May 22:

https://saintsrow.com/news/saints-row-the-third-remastered-coming-to-gen-9
bluethief: Saints Row: The Third Remastered confirmed to be coming to GOG on May 22:

Nice. Except for the fact they said Good Old Games instead of GOG. It's been like 9 years people.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by BKGaming
bluethief: Saints Row: The Third Remastered confirmed to be coming to GOG on May 22
Or as it's otherwise known: Project Spekulatius.
BKGaming: Accept ... the fact they said Good Old Games instead of GOG.
here ;)
BKGaming: Accept ... the fact they said Good Old Games instead of GOG.
tfishell: here ;)
Hush. I'm on a phone and at work. Lol
bluethief: Saints Row: The Third Remastered confirmed to be coming to GOG on May 22:

Wonder if they will offer a discount for those who already own the game here.