It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FulVal: Very interesting i think

so it's for Wolfenstein 2009???
I doubt it. Wolfenstein 2009 was developed by Raven Software and published by Activision.
Since GOG is running a "retro-shooter" sale I guess it's possible that we'll see Doom64 land here today or tomorrow.
karnak1: Since GOG is running a "retro-shooter" sale I guess it's possible that we'll see Doom64 land here today or tomorrow.
yeah i keep thinking it's going to be doom 64 as well. i certainly wouldn't sneeze at doom 2016 tho.
Hm. Doom 64 would be cool...although that's a Midway game, not an id one. It's a little misleading that the original developer isn't even mentioned on the Steam page.
Swedrami: Non-BFG Edition Doom 3 + Resurrection of Evil would be nice too.
Very much agree.
The-Business: id Software, Inc. - already in the catalog as "id Software"
It could just be meant to replace the previous tag on existing games (similar things have been known to happen in the past)... not to ruin the hype, but while we're putting everything on the table, this is also an option.
It's probably the first RAGE.
Post edited May 06, 2021 by Abedsbrother
I don't think this week...
Abedsbrother: It's probably the first RAGE.
Hopefully it will be both. RAGE 2 celebrates two years since release on May 14, so maybe will see a double release here, like we've seen with the Wolfenstein: The Two Pack.
Abedsbrother: It's probably the first RAGE.
ariaspi: Hopefully it will be both. RAGE 2 celebrates two years since release on May 14, so maybe will see a double release here, like we've seen with the Wolfenstein: The Two Pack.
For RAGE 2 they'd have to rip out the required Bethesda.net login. It's not required to play the game, but it is required to play any of the DLC - even on a Steam copy of the game for DLC (Rise of the Ghosts) purchased through Steam. I'd like it to happen - RAGE 2 was one of my favorite games of 2019 - but I doubt it.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by Abedsbrother
Nah, it will be Quake Champions...

Joke apart, where is Second Sight ?
low rated
(Nevermind)
Post edited May 07, 2021 by erbello
WinterSnowfall: It could just be meant to replace the previous tag on existing games (similar things have been known to happen in the past)... not to ruin the hype, but while we're putting everything on the table, this is also an option.
Certainly possible, though I think the ongoing FPS sale lends the possibility of getting some "new" FPS releases some credence. If we go by the idea that "AAA" pubs mainly just dump their "dead" franchises here, I guess Rage 1 and 2 make the most sense?
high rated
Looks like DOOM is really is on is way (see attach).
Attachments:
123.png (183 Kb)
yes... but i will use only steam version...

I can't find id Software, Inc. on steam so...
Post edited May 07, 2021 by FulVal